The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
Laddie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevusJovi View Post
However my only wish is he should take the bulk of the 70mil to tempt Juventus into selling Buffon to us. Once we have a top class keeper, we will be the top gun again. The foundation of a soild defence lies in the keeper.
True i think arsenal need a good keeper. Lehmann has not been performing and the other 2 dont seems good enough.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

i find this article interesting, hope you gunners like it too.

Arsenal's Cesc loves his XBOX
tribalfooball.com - October 01, 2007

Arsenal midfield ace Cesc Fabregas enjoys playing XBOX with fans over the internet.

The People says Cesc is a massive XBOX fan and has been connecting to the internet and playing football anonymously.

He revealed: "Sometimes I choose Inter Milan and Arsenal as my rivals.

"As you chat with your opponent during the game, if they substitute Fabregas I'll tell them, 'No, man, what are you taking him off for? He's playing so well."
Old 04-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
pepsilight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hahah going by that, if he is playing against Chelsea and his opponent subs Ashley Cole, bet he'll be super happy manz!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:09 AM
Vale

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Newbie saying Hi to all Arsenal Fan.

May I join the Club?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal 3-2 Sunderland: Van Persie double

Theo Walcott came off the bench to help Arsenal grab the 10th straight victory which sent them back to the top of the Barclays Premier League after throwing away a two-goal lead to win 3-2 at home to Sunderland.

The England Under-21 forward had missed a great chance himself moments before a superb piece of skill on the edge of the box set up Robin van Persie to drill in the winner with 10 minutes left.

While the final result continued the Gunners' fine start to the new season, manager Arsene Wenger will be all too aware it could have proved a costly lapse in concentration which allowed the visitors back from the dead.

The hosts had raced ahead inside the opening quarter of an hour through a brilliant free-kick from Van Persie and Philippe Senderos' close-range effort.

However, Sunderland pulled a goal back through Ross Wallace, and were then level after the break when Kenwyne Jones headed in.

Van Persie - with his third goal of the week - may have won it late on, but Wenger will know there will be more similar tests to pass if they are to indeed become genuine title challengers again this season.

Arsenal started brightly and it was no surprise when they took the lead after seven minutes.

Grant Leadbitter pushed over Cesc Fabregas in a central position 20 yards out.

Abou Diaby lashed the loose ball into the net just after the referee's whistle - but the home side did not have to wait long for a goal.

Van Persie, on target in Romania earlier this week, set himself for the resulting free-kick - and promptly smashed a superb left-footed effort in off the underside of the crossbar.

Sunderland keeper Craig Gordon could not do much about that simply unstoppable shot, but the big Scot soon produced a fine reaction save.

Right-back Bacary Sagna skipped away down the flank, and his centre sat up perfectly for Emmanuel Adebayor.

The Togo striker leap above the defence to power a header goalwards, but Gordon acrobatically tipped the ball over.

However, after 14 minutes, it was 2-0, with Gordon again let down horribly by his defence.

Sunderland failed to clear their lines from a corner on the left. The ball was sent back across into the danger area.

Diaby's mis-kick saw it roll through to Philippe Senderos - who stabbed a low shot into the bottom right corner for a first Arsenal goal since January 2006.

The visitors were in danger of getting torn apart at every attack.

Sunderland were fortunate not to have been further behind after 20 minutes when Alexander Hleb's cross was swept in at the far post by Diaby - only for the assistant to flag for what looked a poor offside call against Mathieu Flamini in the middle.

Sunderland snatched a lifeline in the 24th minute.

A long punt up field saw Jones get ahead of full-back Gael Clichy. His angled shot was well saved by Manuel Almunia.

However, the loose ball fell to Ross Wallace on the edge of the area, who controlled it on his chest before calmly stroking it into the net.

Sunderland were understandably lifted by the goal, and suddenly found themselves with a spell of possession in the Arsenal half.

However, the Gunners were dangerous on the counter attack.

Van Persie let fly with a fierce effort from 25 yards following a quick break, which Gordon tipped over.

From the resulting corner on the right, Senderos lost his marker at the far post, but somehow the Swiss defender headed wide from four yards.

However, Sunderland were back on level terms within three minutes of the restart.

The ball was worked out to Liam Miller on the left.

His deep cross looped into the Arsenal six-yard box, and Jones got up above Clichy to send a downward header past Almunia - to the clear delight of the massed travelling ranks behind the goal.

Arsenal were within inches of going ahead again when Kolo Toure picked the ball up and cracked a 30-yard screamer goalwards, which came back off the inside of Gordon's right-hand post.

Walcott, sent on with 33 minutes left, had his moment to grab the headlines when Hleb got inside down the left and cut the ball back to the far post, but he completely missed his kick from four yards.

However, the former Southampton trainee redeemed himself when he showed great close control to step his marker on the edge of the box and put in Van Persie, who drilled a low shot past Gordon into the bottom right corner.

Sunderland finished the game with 10 men when Paul McShane was shown a straight red for clattering into Hleb with his knee when the Arsenal winger was on the floor.

Walcott struck the base of the post in stoppage time with an angle drive from the right, but by then it did not matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 07-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Vale

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

It's always good to see Arsenal win
Old 08-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 17
pawyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpawyk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As quoted by Clementi Gooner

"It’s possible that yesterday’s narrow win against Sunderland unveiled Arsenal’s credentials as a genuine challenger for the league title this season. The youngsters learnt an important lesson – never underestimate your opponents. "

Anyway, the young Gunners have proof again "NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE".

Old 09-10-2007, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
qwea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long Live Gunners!!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
Daniel133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, Gallas, must be after seeing Gunner's tremendous run and maybe worried he might not be first team ... or not enuff games to get a medal ..

Arsenal skipper William Gallas has admitted that he has been hard to work with at times during his recent lay-off due to a groin injury.

The 30-year-old France defender hasn't featured for the Gunners since the 1-1 draw at Blackburn Rovers on August 19 and accepts that he has found it hard to watch on while his team-mates have continued to impress.
William Gallas Arsenal 2006/07 profile size
WILLIAM GALLAS

He said: "The last few weeks have been very difficult for me. Sometimes I have been okay, but at other times I have been very unhappy.

"Because of that I know it might have been difficult for the rest of the group as well, because I wasn't always smiling when I was in the dressing room.

"It's difficult for everyone. I have experienced it before when I have been injured, and it's always the same.

"The first week or so you can deal with it, but three, four, five weeks later? Trust me it's hard to keep smiling.
See... Speak... Surf... Get Sky Sports, free UK evening and weekend calls plus broadband. Create a combination that's perfect for you

"So I want to say sorry to all of the players and also the staff at the training ground, because they could see I wasn't always happy. It's just that I really want to play.
Old 15-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

hi fellow Gunners' supporters,

Didn't know this is also another 'war zone'

Didn't know sharing views here and claiming to be an ardent Arsenal supporter will get zapped,by 4 blokes with hiding under their mother's skirt (because no lam-par to leave nick) claiming to be MU supporters,big deal !!!

Lets wait and see who has the last laugh

A little plea....can some Gunner fans/backdoor lovers reinstate my deducted points please?? cannot never mind but don't zap me for no valid reason.

cheers
Old 26-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Gunners form ... hope it continues ... 1st major hurdle, this weekend away to REDS ... GUNNER FOREVER
Old 29-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

watched the game this morning.....

the Gunners really played very beautiful fast pace attacking football even they were 1 goal down....Kudos to them

they really deserves to win this game as they hit the post twice.....
Old 29-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!

Agree with you bro ..... should have won .... Reds were almost pinned down in theor own half ... and you can see the youngsters full of stamina and reds shacking out liao ..... lets see how MU cope next week ...
Old 29-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
pepsilight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Make no mistake, for all the possession and chances created, the gunners ought to have sent the reds to the cleaners long ago.

For all the good qualities the gunners have, they still lack a 20-goal a season striker to mop up the chances.

Adebayor - 'miss 100 chances score 1 goal' type of stiker simply cannot make it. Compared to Drogba, for his good size, he is not intimitating at all. Cannot head, cannot dribble, poor technique compared to Crouch, no pace... Lagi worse, from what I see on tv, this bugger is forever smiling when he misses a shot or misplaces a pass. I seriously do not see the funny part in that???

van Persie - is he Darren Anderton in disguise??? Goals he can score but can he make it out on the pitch for 10 straight games?

Walcott - late sub maybe. First 11, hardly. Maybe 2 seasons from now...

Eduardo - errrm who? Not even on the pitch. Dun tink he can last till next season. One of Wenger's rare boo-boos. Probly the misfit 'fox in the box' ex-Everton player in disguise.. (paiseh I cant even recall his name liao)

Bendtner - Talks too much and do too little. Keeps missing like Adebayor. Scores once in a very blue square moon, provided he gets to play.
Old 30-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilight View Post
Make no mistake, for all the possession and chances created, the gunners ought to have sent the reds to the cleaners long ago.

For all the good qualities the gunners have, they still lack a 20-goal a season striker to mop up the chances.

Adebayor - 'miss 100 chances score 1 goal' type of stiker simply cannot make it. Compared to Drogba, for his good size, he is not intimitating at all. Cannot head, cannot dribble, poor technique compared to Crouch, no pace... Lagi worse, from what I see on tv, this bugger is forever smiling when he misses a shot or misplaces a pass. I seriously do not see the funny part in that???

van Persie - is he Darren Anderton in disguise??? Goals he can score but can he make it out on the pitch for 10 straight games?

Walcott - late sub maybe. First 11, hardly. Maybe 2 seasons from now...

Eduardo - errrm who? Not even on the pitch. Dun tink he can last till next season. One of Wenger's rare boo-boos. Probly the misfit 'fox in the box' ex-Everton player in disguise.. (paiseh I cant even recall his name liao)

Bendtner - Talks too much and do too little. Keeps missing like Adebayor. Scores once in a very blue square moon, provided he gets to play.
agreed with that.....adebayor first touch really jia luck leh...ya , always smile when miss...wenger :chio si mi lan jiao
Really need to get another striker ...too bad Tevex went to man u liao. i think he suits arsenal type of game.
lucky enough that gunners midfield player can score goals .

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1