The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nikiljain14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Risk

hi Bros, I went to INTENT beauty today evening and a local Chinese massager offered full service. Unfortunately there is a condom break,what can be the risk level .. Please advise if these massage parlours are safe ?
Old 06-05-2015, 03:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Risk

There is no such thing as SAFE. Even if the condom hadn't failed there would still be a risk of catching some STDs eg Herpes and Warts.

Since the condom broke, you have been exposed to the risk of catching whatever infections she may be harboring.

You need to be tested. See a doctor for professional advice.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-05-2015, 05:14 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add there is no such thing as a "safe" establishment.

Risk factors depend very much upon who you fucked and her sexual history and habits.

If she has a sugar daddy who fucks her raw every other day and this particular sugar daddy is HIV positive, then the risk could be significant.

If the whore concerned is not in any relationship and only has protected sex with clients and nothing else, then the risk is lower.

In order to determine risk factors, you need to find out what the whore is up to. Where she works is immaterial.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-05-2015, 07:35 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

保重man. See doc please. Piak safe.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
DoctorVChia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with the aforementioned observations.

If you can get the "local Chinese" tested as well, it would be good for risk assessment.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorVChia View Post
Agree with the aforementioned observations.

If you can get the "local Chinese" tested as well, it would be good for risk assessment.
Today I met her and she agreed to test, but we couldn't get the appointment so scheduled for tomorrow. She has shown her regular check results which is 5 months old as their normal cycle is to test every 6 months to keep license active
Old 06-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

She even added saying not to waste time and money for PEP as she is always keep herself safe
Old 06-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikiljain14 View Post
She even added saying not to waste time and money for PEP as she is always keep herself safe
It's your money right? If PEP will give you peace of mind, advice you to get it.
Don't take her word unless she goes and has an HIV test and shows the results to you.

You can take the HIV combo test at 28 days. It's pretty much conclusive by then but costs a bit more than regular test.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
It's your money right? If PEP will give you peace of mind, advice you to get it.
Don't take her word unless she goes and has an HIV test and shows the results to you.

You can take the HIV combo test at 28 days. It's pretty much conclusive by then but costs a bit more than regular test.

I will definitely opt for PEP tomorrow if her results fail
Old 10-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikiljain14 View Post
Please advise if these massage parlours are safe ?
Even the legal brothels do not guarantee your safety. Good luck, my friend.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Luck with test
Old 12-05-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

SamIsMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So test already?
Old 13-05-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

didnt know massage place also need to go for 6 month check, I thought only geyland.
Old 14-05-2015, 07:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
didnt know massage place also need to go for 6 month check, I thought only geyland.
Geylang checks are monthly.

Old 14-05-2015, 08:44 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Masseuse Licenses are renewed every 6 months.
They are required to undergo testing for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

Legal FL in Geylang are tested every month also for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Gonorrhea testing for the vagina is standard. Most get Gonorrhea testing for the throat also. Those who do anal sex also get Gonorrhea testing for the anus.

They are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc etc

Bro you have not updated us on the result of her test. I'm curious.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1