The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 31-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Live report at OT

Level 2 Paris and tina, level 3 is fit lily, jasmine and level 4 is gigi. That's all. Super quiet.

Last edited by mouser90; 31-12-2021 at 02:35 PM.
Old 31-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
junsukesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouser90 View Post
Yes should be her. She was at first level 3 of OT then shifted to level 2. And service very rush max 10 to 15 mins out.
Thanks bro. Hope I can find her. Actually in the past when I was with her it wasn’t so rushed. She did tell me that she wanted to do something else. Maybe she is feeling kind of jaded.
Old 31-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster (V)

mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junsukesg View Post
Thanks bro. Hope I can find her. Actually in the past when I was with her it wasn’t so rushed. She did tell me that she wanted to do something else. Maybe she is feeling kind of jaded.
Now she very rushed. 10mins.
Old 31-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Just found this on Youtube and wondering who is this ML at 5:47 ? Her tits look nice..wanted to try but took too long to decide.
Old 31-12-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post

Just found this on Youtube and wondering who is this ML at 5:47 ? Her tits look nice..wanted to try but took too long to decide.
Can’t really see. From what I read, biggest tits is all at level 1

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.
Old 31-12-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post

that's paris
Old 01-01-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 926 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now she very rushed. 10mins.
Cannot blame her...after many years in this sex trade most of the mls are jaded...they are doing this to support their children ....once you have tried most of the mls you realise this is just a mechanical thing to them,sop,,,the only thing that excites them is our money...
Old 01-01-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Cannot blame her...after many years in this sex trade most of the mls are jaded...they are doing this to support their children ....once you have tried most of the mls you realise this is just a mechanical thing to them,sop,,,the only thing that excites them is our money...
Actually quite true. One day you are fucked more than 5-6 times and your worked for 10 years. Pussy probably overused already
Old 01-01-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Recently did her can't cum when f always ask her hj to finish. Think maybe also bored already same MLs
Old 01-01-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently did her can't cum when f always ask her hj to finish. Think maybe also bored already same MLs
All the shopping malls same old mls...old birds already...some of them already one or two kids in spore...push up bras and thick makeup...same old tricks....lol
Old 01-01-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
All the shopping malls same old mls...old birds already...some of them already one or two kids in spore...push up bras and thick makeup...same old tricks....lol
When look closely at them can see really 40s to 50s already.
Old 01-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Layers of ICI bro...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-01-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Layers of ICI bro...
All the same old conwomen at shopping malls...try to go many spas can try different girls and shower....lol
Old 01-01-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why the intention of visiting is VRY IMPORTNT... Want to get a true comfortable relaxing massage? OR Want to get ECA only? OR Want to get a mixture of both?

TBH you can't have your cake and eat it...

Quote:
All the same old conwomen at shopping malls...try to go many spas can try different girls and shower....lol

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
kronos125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Live Report Today at OT? If anybody around there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1