The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Don't worry.... They are much much richer than u think if they know how to manage their finances properly.
Covid or not they will still pester u to support them... It's just that now lesser ppl are patronizing due to covid and WFH makes it harder for married men to visit them.
Instead of thinking how many of them will survive, think of how many of your own Singaporeans will survive.
You are real man! Respect !
Old 07-08-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
Many ML are saying biz is super bad now and they are beating mosquitoes everyday. Even those ML whom I seldom RTM asked me to go support them. Just wondering after this pandemic, how many ML can survive?
No need to worry, they can still survive and live better than most Singaporean here lah!
Old 07-08-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Massage new normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
No need to worry, they can still survive and live better than most Singaporean here lah!
FLs will suffer cos their rental is hundred plus daily. MLs have lodging settled for them.
Old 07-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Old one cannot survive new one will come in. Don't worry China bu plenty.
You are wrong. They cannot go out of the country now
Old 07-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

So far, I no see any decrease in prices.. in fact, more how tai..
Go also don't know how to massage, never tease, still dare to ask for $88

The MLs are doing ok lah.. of they are not doing well, they will give free hj or at least free teasing n brushing with proper hard massage..
Demand is high .. doubt they are not doing well..

If.. not of
Old 07-08-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Is it true that from 10 Aug, we can go mask free during massage?
dont bet on this. find your regular ML and stop hopping around. Your regular ML will take out the mask and blow u till u come. What is mask?
Old 07-08-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
Many ML are saying biz is super bad now and they are beating mosquitoes everyday. Even those ML whom I seldom RTM asked me to go support them. Just wondering after this pandemic, how many ML can survive?
What a gullible guy.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
all bros that avoid spa now and wait to look see the covid how... tahan until want to burst liao...looking at the situation.. the covid cases wont so easy come down liao.. now look like the zheng hu tactic is once u full vacine they dun care liao.. u tio ur tai ji as long you dun go in and stay hospital...

cannot be forever dun cheong right? so come and share how u plan to go back and cheong.. massage new normal steps... safety first cheonging with covid..
Maybe Ho Ching wants to open GL for cheongsters
Old 07-08-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You are wrong. They cannot go out of the country now
Huh so what if they can't get out. Then they gonna charge lower to attract customers if not find odd jobs plenty of kitchen need cleaner and dish washer. Last thing is to care of their well being is like they would care for ours lol....
Old 07-08-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

The fact that there are still so many $88p massage/$68 joints says a lot.
If you observe the massage girls WC, they complain less business but are still eating crabs/prawns, drinking wine and shopping for luxury items.
Old 08-08-2021, 05:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Odillia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nedd massage for the new normal
Old 08-08-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Is it true that from 10 Aug, we can go mask free during massage?
If you are fully vaccinated, you can do whatever you want. However, if you are not vaccinated , you still can do whatever you want but higher risk kena infected.
Old 08-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Not only that...unvaccinated also appear to have a higher risk of getting seriously ill and dying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
If you are fully vaccinated, you can do whatever you want. However, if you are not vaccinated , you still can do whatever you want but higher risk kena infected.
Old 08-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

If ur reason for getting covid is from massage/spa/ktv then i tink dying is better than the wrath of ur co

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Not only that...unvaccinated also appear to have a higher risk of getting seriously ill and dying...
Old 08-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I second that. Look at yesterday numbers, we have 5 deaths out of 7 days which came from old and unvaccinated patients.

Notwithstanding, vaccinated also can be infected and infect others. So if you are also old or have old folks at home, go get vaccinated hor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1