The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hahaha....there is no fixed rules which is better. I will says it depends on luck when getting the right lady at the right time......I have some nice time with full gfe with Nana girls. too.
Tmr evening I will in Nana to verify your statement.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:17 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A little bit of tips....go for the double number girls like 33,88,11.....hahahahah!

One incident, out our group of 10....8 took girls from Nana, only mine make it.....Heng ah!
Old 13-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
A little bit of tips....go for the double number girls like 33,88,11.....hahahahah!

One incident, out our group of 10....8 took girls from Nana, only mine make it.....Heng ah!
tatz becoz u the Master PlayMAN!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-09-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:

alamak... i asked for gal 324 (or 342 can't rem)...
Old 13-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
U forget to add happy playman.
Old 13-09-2009, 10:35 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
No lah....it pure luck bro....because the girl don't look eye to eye at people and seem very lansi on stage. So I took her for fun, curious to know what she got and why she is so lansi....! Turn out that other girls which my brothers took follow the sign like the girl give you eye-contact and smile at you, fail miserably.....dead fish or once the first shoot is out (LT) all the excuse comes already...normal one mother birthday at 3am in the morning....cow got lost and etc etc...
Old 13-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hahaha....there is no fixed rules which is better. I will says it depends on luck when getting the right lady at the right time......I have some nice time with full gfe with Nana girls. too.
Some prefer service. Some prefer GFE. So depends on individual.
90% luck. 10% is your judgement.

Since when this thread degenerated into Thai Language and ONS thread?

Quote:
No lah....it pure luck bro....because the girl don't look eye to eye at people and seem very lansi on stage. So I took her for fun, curious to know what she got and why she is so lansi....! Turn out that other girls which my brothers took follow the sign like the girl give you eye-contact and smile at you, fail miserably.....dead fish or once the first shoot is out (LT) all the excuse comes already...normal one mother birthday at 3am in the morning....cow got lost and etc etc...
This is what I meant. Luck plays the most important part.
Thai girls are great at "FACE OFF" acting. Hahaha.
Old 14-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Since when this thread degenerated into Thai Language and ONS thread?
Since u stop visiting Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
So how? Updates please.

Quote:
No lah....it pure luck bro....because the girl don't look eye to eye at people and seem very lansi on stage. So I took her for fun, curious to know what she got and why she is so lansi....! Turn out that other girls which my brothers took follow the sign like the girl give you eye-contact and smile at you, fail miserably
You one lucky man! Go against "rules of engagement" also can score!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 14-09-2009, 04:31 AM
SamSter

Quote:

Like what I have said "Pure Luck" hahahaah!
Old 14-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
Si Geena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good piece, sort of puts the krups (I short circuit to kaps) kas and nas in perspective.
Well, there are alot of other particles. I'm sure all of us have heard the following at some point or another.

Ja (จ้ะ) Usually after some ice is broken, a female friend may use this instead of Ka (ค่ะ) This sounds much sweeter than Ka. For example, if you're doing boom boom in the room and you ask kindly "Set reu yang?" (เสร็จรึยัง) She may just reply Set laaeo ja (เสร็จแล้วจ้ะ)

Jaa (จ๋า) This is used between lovers, and it's just super sweet. Say, one calls his girlfriend and if she wants to tell him she misses him, she may just say Sigeena Jaa จ๋า

Loei (เลย) This has many meanings but the most common is "over, beyond", as in it's very far, or very helpful. Another use as a particle is the tone of "go ahead", say everyone is waiting for Si Geena for dinner, I may just call and say Gin Loei (กินเลย), meaning to go ahead and eat first, without waiting.

Duay (ด้วย) This has the meaning of "too" as in Bpai Duay (ไปด้วย) Go too. but it is also used to soften the message, or add "please" . For example, Bpert Bra-tuu duay เปิดประตูด้วย Open the door please

Noi (หน่อย) This has the meaning of small, or little as in Nit Noi (นิดหน่อย) A little. But it is also used similarly to Duay, to mean "please". For example, Bpert Bra-tuu noi เปิดประตูหน่อย Open the door please
Old 14-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
yowyow81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear Bros,

I kindly and humbly like to seek advice from all experienced cheongsters on recommended hotels to stay and places to party clean and wild fun !

Here's the details and conditions :

Total Pax : 5

Duration : 3 days 2 nights (24-26 Sept 2009)

Budget : 1500-1700 Baht per night

the getaway is to celebrate my good friend's bachelor night before getting married. Could all the kind souls and bros out there , give suggestions on recommended hotels and places for FLs and massage.

Also, just a question, Does anyone know of a suite for 4 pax at a good rate as suggested above ?

Looking forward to your replies. Utmost Appreciations.

yowyow81
Old 14-09-2009, 02:20 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Her explanation after she comes down to talk to me and I pop the questions, why she doesn’t have eye contact with customer? And why she is so project such a cool image (lansi) in-directly?
  1. She can't be having eye-contact all the time with customer and she prefer to look at eye view because most of the customer are either old falang or some hamsup Japanese, so she don't want to send the wrong signal as she is not hard-up for their business.
  2. After day in and day-out dancing the same music and dancing the same moves like 4-5 hours a day and 6 days a week, how active can she be after that (6 months later)......makes sense to me!

This is strictly her answer to my questions....! With a smile and whisper something meant for my ears only.....hahahahah!
Old 14-09-2009, 02:21 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Geena View Post
Well, there are alot of other particles. I'm sure all of us have heard the following at some point or another.

Ja (จ้ะ) Usually after some ice is broken, a female friend may use this instead of Ka (ค่ะ) This sounds much sweeter than Ka. For example, if you're doing boom boom in the room and you ask kindly "Set reu yang?" (เสร็จรึยัง) She may just reply Set laaeo ja (เสร็จแล้วจ้ะ)
Hmmmm you are good, please carry on enlighten us on Thai language!
Old 14-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
Si Geena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funny mistakes while learning Thai.

1. When translating "want" with Aow (เอา). Usually, when we are at the road-side stalls, we'll go Aow Nii, Aow Nan เอานี้ เอานั้น (I want this and that) But this word can also be used as a short version of Aow Gan เอากัน (Fucking)

Overheard, in a restaurant, an angmoh with his girlfriend, after finishing their meal.
AM: Aow Hong Nam Mai เอาห้องน้ำไหม (Do you want to use the toilet?) or so he thought.
GF: (Deep blushing) ไม่เอาค่ะ

I leave it to you to figure what everybody else heard when he said Aow Hong Nam Mai
Old 14-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

So how? Updates please.
Just reached BKK....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1