The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
The anti govt protestors are paid 2000 bahts per day. Met some Thai before I got back (on 27/11/13), said so tempting to close shop, 2 sisters, each would net 4000 per day, go for one week is 28000 bahts.

In 2008, the rate for yellow shirts was 600+ per day, red shirt was 200+ per (
actually not that bad lei.... if really 2000 bht/day. the yellows are backed by the old elite, so their pockets are deep la...
Old 02-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
actually not that bad lei.... if really 2000 bht/day. the yellows are backed by the old elite, so their pockets are deep la...
actually in 2008, my friend asked me want to make some money.... go join the yellow. No way, i wanted to enjoy my days in Thailand..... Yes, the yellow have very deep pockets........

according to my friend, 2000bahts is also to entice the red supporters in BKK. I suspect my friend and her sisters are red supporters, and they have a relatively decent shop with decent income. Anyway, had to stop talking about politics with her..... and here

Don't really understand their mentality......
Old 02-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster (V)

perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

heard this from a friend which i found interesting :

General Chao Phraya Chakri (the first king of chakri dynasty) decided to put the deposed General Taksin to death.
General Chao Phraya Chakri then seized control of the capital and declared himself king together with establishing the House of Chakri .

thais believe in the next life , so if you look at the current situation,
we have Mr. Thaksin of shin corp vs the yellow shirts ( backed by the old elites) , and many thais are also wondering what will happen when the current king passes on since the crown prince is not exactly the kind of king they want.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Thanks to all Bros with their useful advice.
Will bring my mom to safe places.
She stayed in hotel whole day yesterday. Had spa treatments instead.
I still went for meetings outside BKK.
Outside BKK was OK though.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yeah i would suggest those coming during the holiday season to redirect to pattya phuket or koh samui better bangkok is no the place to be right now. and i wont see this cooling off anytime soon

Currently there is RED SHIRT VS YELLOW SHIRT VS MULTI COLOUR SHIRT

red and yellow u all should know who as for the multi colour 1 is those sick and tired of the fighting

fighting first started off at ramkhamhaeng area and now spread like wildfire. today and tml should be still okay but yellow shirt leader is giving yingluck 2 days to gtfo the office so its like THE FINAL COUNTDOWN ~~~ TA DAA TA DAAA
Old 02-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It has been awhile since u posted..
bro thanks for upping, return favor and up you 12 pts, cheers

like to exchange pts with bros above 5 power, have a nice day to all bros
Old 02-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

i read somewhere it is best time to change some thai $$, even for saving now as the rate is good
Old 02-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
yeah i would suggest those coming during the holiday season to redirect to pattya phuket or koh samui better bangkok is no the place to be right now. and i wont see this cooling off anytime soon

Currently there is RED SHIRT VS YELLOW SHIRT VS MULTI COLOUR SHIRT

red and yellow u all should know who as for the multi colour 1 is those sick and tired of the fighting

fighting first started off at ramkhamhaeng area and now spread like wildfire. today and tml should be still okay but yellow shirt leader is giving yingluck 2 days to gtfo the office so its like THE FINAL COUNTDOWN ~~~ TA DAA TA DAAA
King's birthday on Thursday so it is going to be major developments (more bloodshed or coup) or just fizzle out before 5th Dec.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
Hi bros can anyone kindly advice as I and my friends will br going to bangkok on 16 dec for 2 night. Can anyone advice where to book gers? Booking gers from agogo bar is very expensive. Book gers from massage need to wait for them to finish work. Any other choice I can jave like in batam can go house n choose a ger n book whole day. Thanks alot
I suggest you switch to Hatyai/Dannok.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think if they continue and bring the protest even during the King's birthday. Its a show of disrespect towards him.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very likely it will happen if things carry on. Currently they just dont have the man power to do anything police is bz protecting all the minister office and the army is not stepping in yet they still trying to choose side. IMO i still think things will not cool off anytime soon.

Unless yingluck side suddenly step down or Suthep suddenly dont wanna pursue things anymore or mr chan ocha decide to take either side
Old 02-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Thai Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
Very likely it will happen if things carry on. Currently they just dont have the man power to do anything police is bz protecting all the minister office and the army is not stepping in yet they still trying to choose side. IMO i still think things will not cool off anytime soon.

Unless yingluck side suddenly step down or Suthep suddenly dont wanna pursue things anymore or mr chan ocha decide to take either side
Thai Army will always be loyal to the King.

You say who will win leh?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster (V)

Re: Thai Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Thai Army will always be loyal to the King.

You say who will win leh?
when the king no longer ard, then got good show to see liao
Old 02-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster (B)

Thai Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
when the king no longer ard, then got good show to see liao
I expect the THB to hit 29.99 after that!

Now I waiting for Chinese New Year 2014 period to off load my THB.
Too f*cking volatile to hold! Kanina!
RMB still my safe haven.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Now we know it is so safe to stay in SG... any gathering, the police will immediately arrest the group.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1