The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: dream cruise or royal carribrean ma

Well, can only say different strokes for different folks...

Previously, I have single friends who like to go gambling whether on cruises or to Genting...If they win, FL's will start to action and the rest is history...

If they lose, probably go for a massage to destress...

According to Royal Caribbean website: "From working out to winding down, Vitality℠ Spa & Fitness is your ultimate sanctuary at sea."

Sounds so tempting right?

I've never in my life been on a cruise...so I won't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wah… go on a cruise alone, and try to pick up hookers? Might work if it’s a party cruise from Florida, but from Singabore?

Reckon for the price of the cruise, go Batam or BKK and bonk for a week.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-04-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Re: dream cruise or royal carribrean massage

I used to go on the Ge*tin* cruise many many years ago … went for a massage without any expectation as my thoughts was that it was all clean etc. Ended up midway the girl slide hand between my legs and ended up shooting inside her mouth lol … most exciting … payment she will wait for u in room on pretext of getting u ginger tea while I went to get my barang from locker.
Old 10-04-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redzone80er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: dream cruise or royal carribrean massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
I used to go on the Ge*tin* cruise many many years ago … went for a massage without any expectation as my thoughts was that it was all clean etc. Ended up midway the girl slide hand between my legs and ended up shooting inside her mouth lol … most exciting … payment she will wait for u in room on pretext of getting u ginger tea while I went to get my barang from locker.
sounds interesting bro. make your cruise trip enjoyable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1