The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wow. I had not seen her since 2017. Read so much she change a lot. Wonder if I will get a shock when I see her now?

Having said that, I think a lot of bros will still remember how service oriented she was in 2015-16 period. Really need way way advanced booking. I too was memorised when I first saw her.
I guess it’s all abt expectations. While other MLs are milking the current dry situation and raising their price, she still maintains her price. At a reasonable price point in such a safe, soothing and clean environment coupled with a gorgeous figure (u should have seen her dressing during this cny period ) and good service, for me there is nothing much to hiam considering there are plenty of landmines ard. Even finding a decent pretty vanilla ML also difficult nowadays.
Old 27-02-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
Who is XX ?
Can provide link in SGL ?
Under new name of ning meng at impmm site
Old 27-02-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I guess it’s all abt expectations. While other MLs are milking the current dry situation and raising their price, she still maintains her price. At a reasonable price point in such a safe, soothing and clean environment coupled with a gorgeous figure (u should have seen her dressing during this cny period ) and good service, for me there is nothing much to hiam considering there are plenty of landmines ard. Even finding a decent pretty vanilla ML also difficult nowadays.
But maybe some old timers will remember, she used to charge 100 dollars only, before moving to the landed property, lol..

Last edited by kaisiong; 27-02-2021 at 11:40 PM.
Old 28-02-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long nu is legend. I think her 3rd stint here. Wonder if she alrdy taitai back in China. Sidenote she smokes but she's gd service ml
Old 28-02-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Hopefully can get a slot with her gum gum my timing soon. At least she reply msg
Tried ou meimei before. She's service type. More towards foreplay. If u can endure she will make u enjoy foreplay alot until u jizz no rush
Old 28-02-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
I still drop by once a month, hdly has changed, no more towel rolled up to propped you up. Besides the lips, body still a hot piece. My go to for cosplay action.
I also had a quite mediocre experience when I last visited long time ago. Long before covid. The sensual really took a huge nosedive but I guess its just our chemistry not there. After covid was thinking of trying her one last time during the dry season but she was not listed.

But I guess the looks are very divisive. I find here rather pretty. If I see her on the street I would definitely take another look or two.
Old 28-02-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any ML now that still provides AR and overall is good. I read the bros FR on suxiao but it's not listed as a service on her page.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wa really that good ah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Thanks to bro Aseng and bro SMRT for the heads up, fast car fast leg ended work early and went to book with XX.

Let’s put it this way, I’ve never tasted vanillas this good for the first time, holy cow..

Looks: 8.5/10 SYT
Massage: 8/10 - I came with 0 expectations knowing that is a vanilla, but was surprised that her massage had considerable strength, was having a sore back/neck from all that sitting in the office, and feels really good now.
Sensual: 11/10, vanilla service with a surprise twist - of which please go explore yourself. All I can say is she really knows the way to a man’s pleasure point(s), especially the way she moans, is intermittent according to the mood of the session and not like those generic fake moans, and the way she uses her tongue to explore areas of your body you did not know could be explored 😷 coupled with her great conversation skills, such a package is so rare in the less than gloomy market now.
RTM: of course!!! 爽!

Thanks to the 2 bros above for sharing! 元宵节快乐,wish all Huat $9m tonight!
Old 28-02-2021, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Miss it too. Natalie will forever be etched in the annals the legends
Xue Er does a really good one.

Hope i get my turn soon

Thats her way of “throwing off” undercovers haha.
She addresses her clients as “学生” sometimes.
Im now her student too but also no reply. Class seems starting liao..
Old 28-02-2021, 04:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just completed my quarantine today. Thinking of looking for some action next few days. I am interest to try some of the ladies mention here.
I am a Caucasian. Will these ladys accept my booking?
Old 28-02-2021, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
nomoregoodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first successful booking last weekend. Learnt from the bros sharing here that new joiner usually have to mass text the ladies to see who willing to take your booking. Thankfully Cheryl accepted my booking and she said will help "verify" my number in their own little group.

Milf look with big boobs. will give a 2nd look on street. I am not a massage person so can't give rating on that. I thought I won't be able to cum 2x but she manage to make the impossible possible lol.

Overall I am happy with her nuru massage and she is friendly with good service. Easy to talk to also. Will definitely rtm for her.

Hopefully more ladies accept my booking after this 1st experience.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/cheryl-massage/
Old 28-02-2021, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Wa really that good ah
Abit got dragon got Phoenix. La. I enjoy visits with
XX.
She make a good companion with high gfe for sure.

But at her current price point and existing competitors at that price point...definitely not a priority visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAllan View Post
Just completed my quarantine today. Thinking of looking for some action next few days. I am interest to try some of the ladies mention here.
I am a Caucasian. Will these ladys accept my booking?
If it’s purely just for a HJ or BJ perhaps.
some can use basic English but won’t speak it.
Use google translate to communicate.

Just ask if they are free to date “可以约吗” and mention there you are a Caucasian. Balls in their court.

Good luck.
Old 28-02-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Im now her student too but also no reply. Class seems starting liao..
Yes, but all no need to FOMO la. Relax. They all will be here for the long term.
Old 28-02-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

I hope with all the new stock. I finally can hey a slot with XE again. If not at least now there are more choices.
Old 28-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Ying Ying again.

https://sglonelyguy.online/ying-ying-massage/

Went because I wanted sensual finger tip tease.

So before a day, I wechat her, told her that I wanted to book a slot the next day, she told me that cannot book for next day, only day to day booking and than ask me to confirm slot the next day.

Next day, I was busy and never read my messages, she left me a few messages but I didn't reply her. When I saw her message and tried to reply, she blocked me from wechat. lol

Anyway, I started to give it a try and message her on whatsapp. Told her my side of story and than she apologize. I made my booking and proceed to her place. I don't know why she couldn't allow advance booking.

Bros, who wants to book her, please note that she don't do advance booking.

Reached to her place, same place, same venue, same instruction. Went up and than she unlock her door and let me in. Had some small catch up chat and I went to shower while she continue to smoke at the window.

Lay down, told her I wanted just full sexy massage. She understand, so proceed straight to sexy massage than on to the sexy stool where I sat and she played around my ass and dick, last stop was the sexy chair.

She offered me extra menu, but I wasn't there for the main course, so I politely decline.

She's still my go to for sensual massage. Would rate it 9/10. I wouldn't recommend anything else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1