The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Both same person ah. Haha!
We can be single and also double. 2 hand 2 leg 2 nehneh or 4 hand 4 leg 4 nehneh. Don't mistaken fats as nehneh.
Old 08-03-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Back in 2018, there is a chain initial TE that keeps having stores that open and shut around various parts including Stirling, Mei Ling, Pasir Panjang, Peace Centre etc. There was one near a famous European mega furniture mall at Queenstown.. She's a cute SYT called Fon, enhanced hard C cups but slim and sexy body, rare cos most of the other ladies are huge elephants.. She worked there only during weekends, apparently runs a restaurant in Tanjong Pagar. Gave a nice decent but not too hard massage and then right into action with enthusiasm. First visit already showing off her oral skills and 2nd time just jumped right on top of me and started to ride me with protection of cos. I didn't even expect it but it was wild.. The chain's still around but I don't think she's working there anymore.. They have locanto ads showing ladies but i don't think they are real cos the picture of Fon is definitely not her haha..

I am of the old generation that started from spa wikiki and then golden wellness but nowadays quite hard to find thai MLs that offer the same services and is actually not an elephant... If anyone has suggestions pls share with me leh.. The most recent joint I tried was the only thai joint in Bukit Merah Central and it is clean for my first time...
Tia gong boat quay has quite abit of thai massage.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Tia gong boat quay has quite abit of thai massage.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 10-03-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
you can try others at healing thai...like Mxxxxe, Ixxxx, Lxxx...they are all good in their massage, if lucky might get something teasing...
healing thai at jalan besar? got teasing? I think I tried 8-10 ladies over the past 6 months and got 0 teasing. Only reason I kept going back there is the hard massage.
Old 11-03-2024, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
We can be single and also double. 2 hand 2 leg 2 nehneh or 4 hand 4 leg 4 nehneh. Don't mistaken fats as nehneh.
Any suggestion?
Old 11-03-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any suggestion?
Let me read you..
You were obsessed with big boob and you doesn't mind whether they are pretty nor ugly as long it is Hugh and gigantic.
The urge to look for big boob has sparks you desperately hunting in the forum with unfruitful results.
There are ways to make more big boob women appear in front of you. You just need to start up a bra business, your shop only stocks D cup and above. Don't have to sell small cup and lingerie.
You will felt nice with big boob women the whole day, you can name your shop BNN boutique.

That is my suggestion to you.

Last edited by Newsasap; 11-03-2024 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Add
Old 12-03-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Let me read you..
You were obsessed with big boob and you doesn't mind whether they are pretty nor ugly as long it is Hugh and gigantic.
The urge to look for big boob has sparks you desperately hunting in the forum with unfruitful results.
There are ways to make more big boob women appear in front of you. You just need to start up a bra business, your shop only stocks D cup and above. Don't have to sell small cup and lingerie.
You will felt nice with big boob women the whole day, you can name your shop BNN boutique.

That is my suggestion to you.
Bignehneh, i damm scare you zap me. Haha
You just did it at my backyard and didnt leave any comment. Why you so like that.

Last edited by Newsasap; 12-03-2024 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 12-03-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bignehneh, i damm scare you zap me. Haha
You just did it at my backyard and didnt leave any comment. Why you so like that.
Bnn walk away from here.
Old 12-03-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bnn walk away from here.
I give you points. I think cannot ownself check ownself mah. Just like whites. Good you come check me so I always up my quality
Old 12-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I give you points. I think cannot ownself check ownself mah. Just like whites. Good you come check me so I always up my quality
Bignehneh i am your nightmare. Haha
Old 13-03-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Only some foolish guy can say such thing against Bignehneh who is a very kind and shared several contacts with me.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

does thai massage typically involve cracking back, neck etc...?
Old 13-03-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13854 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajjnu View Post
Only some foolish guy can say such thing against Bignehneh who is a very kind and shared several contacts with me.
He got many supporters every where he goes .. his supporters will follow
Old 13-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Sperm bros and clone out to support. Haha
Old 13-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajjnu View Post
I make this very clear, on oct 2022 i starts as a new member in this forum, bignehneh came in to bully me becos he see me a new bird with only 20 points to roll my dices. But he didn't know i am a veteran on the sex scene for a long period that i started my journey in 1982.
On the way i seen he has bullied too much mls and most of his post are fake that he cut and copy from ladies WeChat. You choose to belief in him is ok. Is not my problem. I had long battle with him is between me and him. He can zapped me i am ok.i just want to drag him down to my level just to let him know to respect others. Some senior are as old as his parents.

My 40 years of sperm can soak his whole bed.

Last edited by Newsasap; 13-03-2024 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Add
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1