The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
You are in a Muddle, Mr Old Fogey!!

First and foremost, I dun call name unnecessarily unless the samster in particular has displayed traits that made me justified name calling. Good example would be your other buddy, Besafe. Just take a look at him, he is behaving somewhat like the mad China man, Drekman here! For your info, I did not call Omnia any name, did you not notice?? Do you know why?? In fact he was the one who insulted me as a Monkey! Perhaps u did not notice because you are suffering from Dementia Praecox!

I think you are one confused old fogey and you got it all wrong! The one who is in denial is your buddy, Omnia! He knows what is going on in An Ni's case in fact and yet he tried to speak in defence of her! He cannot even explain why the red growth/bump was in her pussy! I suggest you read Omnia's posts carefully again if you have problem in reading or comprehending his English! Let me repeat, his post was speaking in defence of the whore, An Ni! I suggest you need near vision glasses to assist you if you have no problem understanding English!

As I said, you cannot even comprehend the intent of my earlier posts let alone trying to come in here to speak in support of Omnia! What an embarassment, my dear old fogey! Let me reiterate, the intent of my post is not to clarify who is right and who is wrong, my intention is to cautious ppl to open their eyes and ears BIG and dun simply unzip and jam their blardy dick into that WL's opening!

Do you know I getting impatient and at the same time boring replying to you because you seem to be in a muddle, Mr Old Fogey! I did not say it is 100% confirm that An ni is suffering from Genital Herpes! I was saying the symptom she has had and the sexual behaviour of hers made it a likelihood that she has contracted herpes. Let me put things in perspective, if there was a warning sign that Phuket was going to encounter an imminent Tsunaimi, will you still travel to Phuket for holiday?? Come on, Mr Fogey! If you disagree, your train of thoughts is bery questionable in this case! As I have mentioned many times, it is wise to err on the cautious side!

I guess the one who is bladdering rubbish is no one but only YOU yourself! You are not able to grasp the essence of this subject in discussion!

Please arm yourself with more "credible ammunition" before you post again here! If you have nothing intelligent to contribute here, jolly well shut your trap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Is name calling your only ability? You probably didn't understand what Omnia is saying thus going into your denial state.

No one is protecting a whore but unless one has strong evidence else he is just blabbering rubbish.

Just because the WL offer raw to your buddies, it makes her a herpes carrier just because she displayed symptoms.

i cannot believe i am even replying to you......i guess i should just be the senile old man in your denial world.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 21-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
U are a sore loser!

Quote:
Since when you has become a doctor . I thought you are just a virtual bentley owner.
Try harder, sore loser! I urge u to load yourself with more credible ammunition in future if you want to seek vengeance against me and not on the pretext of defending your buddy, omnia! You cannot even hold your position properly let alone trying to defend Omnia! U are making a mockery of yourself! What an embarrassment!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 21-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: U are a sore loser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Try harder, sore loser! I urge u to load yourself with more credible ammunition in future if you want to seek vengeance against me and not on the pretext of defending your buddy, omnia! You cannot even hold your position properly let alone trying to defend Omnia! U are making a mockery of yourself! What an embarrassment!
I can see you really enjoy being an internet hero. Seeking vegeance? Credible ammunition? It is pointless because you are virtual. I scare you knock me down with you Bentley ..

I received pm telling me not to argue with idiot like you. You will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Alejandra for the win..
Old 21-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can see you really enjoy being an internet hero. Seeking vegeance? Credible ammunition? It is pointless because you are virtual. I scare you knock me down with you Bentley ..

I received pm telling me not to argue with idiot like you. You will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Alejandra for the win..
I have many people who PM me to continue to give you jokers a piece of my mind!

BTW, no one points a revolver at your blardy temple to come in here to join in the discussion in the first place? So what the hell are you bladdering about??

As I said earlier, if you have nothing credible to shoot, suggest you shut your trap before you further make a mockery of yourself!!!

Now you should say you're a big time idiot to drag yourself here to engage in this cyberwar since no one ask you to do so, rite?? OMFG!!!

Old 21-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

I don't know why you are doing this to a girl, who is here to make some money, so that she can have a better life after her stint here is over.
Whatever your intention is, you have suceeded in hurting her.
Please take good care of yourself.
Cheers.

Last edited by besafe; 21-05-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 21-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I don't know why you are doing this to a girl, who is here to make some money, so that she can have a better life after her stint here is over.
Cheers.
Ok, I rest my case. It is up to you guys if you wanna go ahead and support her! No one will stop you. Good luck and take care too!

Cheers!

Old 21-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Alejandro88, read this & stop !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Cheers.
Well said ! Well said !

Alejandro88, you have committed one of the most despicable acts against another person, ie. to throw dirt into someone else' rice bowl.

You have not even met the girl and neither are you a DSC doctor. Yet you proceeded to stir up sentiments against this poor girl who is unable to defend herself.

I am so sorry to have started this whole thing by explaining to the SBF community why An Ni has a fragile pussy. I was just trying to help her. Never in my wildest imagination would I expect someone to turn this into a lynch mob !

The heavens have eyes, Alejandro88 - you will reap what you sow.
Old 21-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Alejandro88, read this & stop !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Well said ! Well said !

Alejandro88, you have committed one of the most despicable acts against another person, ie. to throw dirt into someone else' rice bowl.

You have not even met the girl and neither are you a DSC doctor. Yet you proceeded to stir up sentiments against this poor girl who is unable to defend herself.

I am so sorry to have started this whole thing by explaining to the SBF community why An Ni has a fragile pussy. I was just trying to help her. Never in my wildest imagination would I expect someone to turn this into a lynch mob !

The heavens have eyes, Alejandro88 - you will reap what you sow.

Well said bro !!! Tis wat the sucker a88 must know 天有眼!!!!
Old 22-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16h6

To be fair to bro A88, I think it is in all samsters interests that he blow the whistle. To be fair to the rest of those flaming him, WLs rice bowl should not be smashed unnecessarily, as is OKT business if accusations are baseless. I can see where other Samsters are coming from. However, in this case, and in general, if any samster sees symtoms resembling STD... well... you and I are all not medical doctors. Our judgements are not professional. So, I think I'll like to know about any potential cases to avoid and play safe. Not just sound off to OKT to follow up but to fellow samsters to avoid and play safe. I don't know about the rest of you people, but I am not going to be sticking my dick anywhere near any red blue or green lump in pussies even with triple cap Call me a coward or paranoid if u must, but I'll rather live to fuck another day.

Last edited by czhsg; 22-05-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 22-05-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
To be fair to bro A88, I think it is in all samsters interests that he blow the whistle. To be fair to the rest of those flaming him, WLs rice bowl should not be smashed unnecessarily, as is OKT business if accusations are baseless. I can see where other Samsters are coming from. However, in this case, and in general, if any samster sees symtoms resembling STD... well... you and I are all not medical doctors. Our judgements are not professional. So, I think I'll like to know about any potential cases to avoid and play safe. Not just sound off to OKT to follow up but to fellow samsters to avoid and play safe. I don't know about the rest of you people, but I am not going to be sticking my dick anywhere near any red blue or green lump in pussies even with triple cap Call me a coward or paranoid if u must, but I'll rather live to fuck another day.
Blowing whistle on something he cannot prove? You know how damaging can online media be these days? Even if he is the one fucking her raw then we should also avoid all the ladies he has claimed he has fucked? Maybe he is one of those who will frame the WL when they cannot get it raw

If he can based on hearsay and openly declare that she perform raw with customer, how much can we trust the words from this asshole mouth.

If anyone wants to engage in commercial sex , he has to know the risk involved.
With or without knowledge of the WL engaging in raw activities, we should ensure maximum protection as we deem fit.
Old 22-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have many people who PM me to continue to give you jokers a piece of my mind!

BTW, no one points a revolver at your blardy temple to come in here to join in the discussion in the first place? So what the hell are you bladdering about??

As I said earlier, if you have nothing credible to shoot, suggest you shut your trap before you further make a mockery of yourself!!!

Now you should say you're a big time idiot to drag yourself here to engage in this cyberwar since no one ask you to do so, rite?? OMFG!!!
aiyo. What a man-child we have here. I received pm and you must also receive pm.

You have written so much and yet hit nothing on the topic. Other than hurling insult at others , you cannot even prove your intention.

You are nothing but a empty vessel who hide behind the keyboard thinking about owning a Bentley.

Get real....Alejandra
Old 22-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Thanks for the fair clarification, bruddar.

As I have said in my earlier posts that there is nothing wrong or right in this scenario. It is the onus of the punters whether to continue to fuck her or not. The choice is entirely yours. You are old and mature enuff to decide for yourself! If I wasn't one of the punters, I would not have sounded the whistle after reading Cumalot's post as I wouldn't care less! I personally have not upped An Ni but after reading cumalot's post, I did an investigation with my usual sources of intel and came to know her sexual behaviour. I now believe what a few samsters told me about her a few months ago and I thought they were bragging about it initially. My personal & trusted buds who are not samsters oso confirmed that. Please Do Not ask me the identities of these Samsters as I have sworn my scecrecy. A couple of them are active 1606 punters.

If you wanna continue to support her, please proceed and no one will stop you! But I will pass as I am no commando or DC Comic Hero here. I am only a storeman during my NS days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post

Last edited by Alejandro88; 22-05-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 22-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Wake up Mr Old Fogey!!

Actually I wanna ignore u as most if not all of your posts lack of substance! You are in a muddle, Mr Old Fogey! I have no choice but to whack you hard hopefully you would wake up!

Let me tell you Asshole, there is no neccessity to confirm 100% that she has contracted herpes. I sounded the whistle bcos she shown symptom of herpes and because of her past sexual behaviours. That is good enuff for me to avoid her as I have the same mentality like Czhsg. It is up to all the rest of samsters to listen or not as I mention we are adults and mature enuff to decide for yourself! Perhaps I can't say the same for you, SMLee as I understand you are suffering from Dementia Praecox! After so many pages of nonsense posts of yours, you are still in a muddle! You are one confused old fogey!

If you dun accept what I said, you can proceed to fuck her all you want! Dun just talk as talk is cheap! I dare you to go and fuck her every day! Understood Mr Asshole?! But of course thats provided you can afford to do so financially lah!

Of course the element of risk will always exist in commercial sex, do I need you to tell me? Knowing that the risk exists, all the more we need to practice calculated risk if one still wanna cheon! Come on, you are already in your 40ish and yet you still do not understand meh??! As I said earlier, if Meteorologist predicts that Phuket may have Tsunami, will you still travel to Phuket for holiday like a blur fuck?? If HK has show some sign of bird flu outbreak, will you still goto HK?? Do you need to be 100% confirm before you heed the Meteorologist advice?! Hey, Old Fogey, I wonder if you are really that fucking blur or you simply wanna agrue for the sake of agruing in order to get back at me just bcos I have whacked you left & right previously, huh?!

Quote:
Blowing whistle on something he cannot prove? You know how damaging can online media be these days? Even if he is the one fucking her raw then we should also avoid all the ladies he has claimed he has fucked? Maybe he is one of those who will frame the WL when they cannot get it raw

If he can based on hearsay and openly declare that she perform raw with customer, how much can we trust the words from this asshole mouth.

If anyone wants to engage in commercial sex , he has to know the risk involved.
With or without knowledge of the WL engaging in raw activities, we should ensure maximum protection as we deem fit.

Old 22-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

U are still very blur!!

Aiyah, I wonder how I should explain to you! You are so bery blur & straight-forward! Referring to your underline phrase below, do you think I am serious?? Do you know what I was driving at when I said I received many PM as well asking me to give you a dressing down? Actually I was pulling your legs as I believe what you claimed is confirmed bullshit!! Perhaps Omnia and/or Besafe might PM you to exchange pointers on how to tackle me lah! Based on my observation, you are not friendly bugger in the eyes of many samsters!

Honestly speaking lah, Old Fogey, I did receive some PM from samsters who gave me moral support for blowing the whistle lah!

As I said, you are really fucking blur! Why do I have to prove my intention?? This is not the gist of the discussion! The gist of the discussion is that I sounded a whistle, and laid my points openly, and it is up to the punters to decide for themselves! For god sake, I dun need to prove my intention and that is never a topic to be discussed since the very first post of mine!

Quote:
aiyo. What a man-child we have here. I received pm and you must also receive pm.You have written so much and yet hit nothing on the topic. Other than hurling insult at others , you cannot even prove your intention.

You are nothing but a empty vessel who hide behind the keyboard thinking about owning a Bentley.

Get real....Alejandra

Old 22-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
..An Ni ... I liked ...close examination .. a small pink growth, like a mole. ..
The vagina has a lining that can form cysts, polyps, and warts. Although these occur often, they are not harmful : http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/w.../wome3282.html . Your description: " a small pink growth" - most likely a polyp (pink). Suggests U ask her to see doctor to get it removed if it affects her wellbeing/business - simple operation. An Ni should be very happy to have such a staunch/caring supporter. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

The "Sexual Health Issues" Forum is the right place to discuss: http://sbf.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Big Sexy the Forum Consultant - will give good/knowledgeable advice.

Quote:
... genital herpes.. symptoms.. small, painful blisters filled with clear or straw-colored fluid. ....•Painful urination •Vaginal discharge ...

Vaginal Herpes - A picture is worth a thousand words

RAW is WAR - Always use condom - Do not endanger the lives of your loved ones / others - Avoid when in doubt

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1