The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
riki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bros need serious advice help (how to have a satisfying sex life)

hi bros ,

i am 28 years old guy (office working environment), seldom excercise , just got a regular sex life recently ,
with my gf . i do not have much sexual experience earlier on. i try to have sex with my gf once a week , the problem is i often have premature ejaculation
, that means after i erected , when i try to put my penis inside i will cum at night,
after the next morning(abt 9 plus) i can manage to hold for a little longer , maybe 5 mins..
but i cant even have a second round before 12noon(before hotel check out)(sometimes i have this problem too , hard already then put condom but before i can insert into it become soft again , can be very fustrating abt this ,
my gf seems losing her patience recently and can tell that she is quite disappointed sometimes .
Anyway to solve these problems?
is masterbuting once a day too much ?
i am starting to jog and swim more regularly hoping to improve my sexual life, bros i really need some serious advice out there , thanks
Old 01-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ah_yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: bros need serious advice help (how to have a satisfying sex life)

hi bro riki,

i found this article for you.

How to last longer during sex

There are alot of men that suffer the problem of premature ejaculation, a problem that leaves a man handicap during intercourse. Handicap meaning not being able to last as long as necessary to satisfy their partner. It's becomes a big problem to alot of relationships and marriages, when the man ejaculates just seconds into the sexual intercourse. Alot of men suffer in silence, and some shy away from having a relationship because of this. I have here, different ways, and methods that can work insolving the problem of premature ejaculation. There are alot of listed methods that work better than the common spray, or pills some people depend on. All you have to do is chose the one that would work with you by trying them out.

Step1: The first thing to do is get healthy. That has to do with watching what you eat. stay away from too much fatty foods, drink lots of water to flush your system everyday. Try to stay away from junk food. Eat alot of fruits and vegetables, they are very good for your health.
Also try and do daily exercises. You dont have to start big, go from one stage to the other. gradually, slow and steady wins the race. Try jugging every morning, from point A to point B, then try and increase it the next day. You would gradually feel healthier and stronger every day.

Step2: The next step is to know your body, know how your body responds. Alot of people are shy of viewing their body's and dont know how they react to stimuli. The main problem with premature ejaculation has to do with anxiety when it comes to having sex. People are so excited about it that their body react too fast and the sex is over in no time. So it would be good to take time out everyday, and relax, and touch different parts of your body to know how you respond. And you also have to be relaxed.

Step3: This might sound funny, but i suggest mastubation as a form of soving the problem. Alot of people might ask, why? But i found out that alot of people that have this problem have it because they have been mastubating in the first place. Alot of guys mastubate in a hurry, in toilet, in their rooms, in the bushes, scared all the while not to be seen by anybody. That is the big problem, because the guy does it in a hurry, it is over in a hurry, and the person sexual organ gets used to that time frame from the start of start to ejaculation during sex. So even when the person is not mastubating, but having sex with a girl, he last as long as he would last if he were masturbating, which might be between 1-2minutes, or even less.
So the solution is for the person to try and relax, after following the first two steps, to try and last longer during masturbation. Try and make the ejaculaion be delayed, like stoping when you are about to come. And also other methods like taking your mind away from sex while masturbating, this would prolong the ejaculation during masturbating.
Try this about three or four times, and you would see some very good improvement during sex, when next you have it. I say this because it worked for me, and my friend i recomended it to. And also, while having sex itself, try and take your mind off sex for a while, or try counting, that is something i used to do. This has to do with counting from one to ten, then start againg from one to ten. When you do it for awhile, u will find out that you have lasted atleats 6minutes without knowing it, and then you can then relax and have fun, by then, your sexual organ is already used to going that long.

got it from How to last longer during sex | eHow.com

try it bro.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
riki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ah Yip ,

it looks like a helpful article to me , seriously i will follow the instructions on it..
bro any idea hw many times of masturbation then is consider healthy level,
like once a day or 2-3 or 4-5 times a week?

thanks alot bro!
Old 01-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ah_yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riki View Post
bro ah Yip ,

it looks like a helpful article to me , seriously i will follow the instructions on it..
bro any idea hw many times of masturbation then is consider healthy level,
like once a day or 2-3 or 4-5 times a week?

thanks alot bro!
well u gotta see how horny u are or u are capable of how many times liao. 1 or 2 time should be fine already. like what the article said. its the duration that really matter and not the number of it.

oya i oso remember some bro here said b4. masturbate b4 the real action can help u last long but however u will be really tired. haha. if u are out to let ur gf to enjoy it den u can try it too.

the last but not least. FOREPLAY!! that is the most impt. get her into the mood. if not oso useless if u can last longer(u wont wan a dead fish with u right. haha.). temp her till she wan u to insert ur little bro into her and not u wanna go humping as and when u wan. the more she wan it the more u let her wait. after that it all depend on ur performances liao bro hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1