The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of
Journey of my love story..................

I am really inspired by all the fellow contributors; I shall do my part to write my encounters in this forum. Please pardon my language and grammar errors. Please kindly DO NOT asks me for contacts for whether the story is real or not? U will deduce the story truth on your own………

Old 12-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of
Re: Journey of my love story..................

Journey of my love life – Chapter 01

This story happens about 10 years ago, I was never a “book” person but to the certain extent, having a certificate is very impt, so after my NS, I enlisted myself for Full time course in SIM.

During my degree in SIM, whenever there are lectures, I will always be late and before the lectures end, I was long gone. I was one of the slackers at the back of the lecture halls. Keke. There were some very gorgeous gals in the lecture hall which I will cover in later chapters of my life. 

Anyway, my group always hangs around NP as the gals are younger and sweeter. Hahah There is many good looking unpolished diamonds that are lurking in the NP. There was one particular gal that caught my eyes. This young, slim, long straight haired gal is wearing short jean short with a normal t-shirt but donning a black spectacle. I think at the first glance, pple will not really notice her becos of her nerdy look. Let’s name her “SS”

But look beyond and you will realize she has all the curves that a woman has. She has nice boobs that tremble when she walks (only boobs that are large enough will have this effect). She has nice features, big round eyes, sharp nose which well drawn eye brown and nice slim sexy lips. Best of all, she has the fairest complexion that I have seen.

My jaws were dropping. From that day onwards, we always go to NP’s canteen to eat my lunch. And I was keeping my hopes high just to catch another glimpse of her.

After occasional encounters, I had enough…….so there was once……….I plucked up enough courage to tail her from behind. I was tailing her all the way from NP canteen 1 to the bustop, board the bus to clement MRT station where I approached her for her contact no. Guess what? She has such a sweet voice, OMG; she really has the complete package. Her smile was simply angelic.

Me: Hi there, are you free for a drink? I am keen to be yr friend? (Yes yes it is a very cheesy pick up line but what to do? I am a dumb and stupid new botak from NS).

SS: Oh….I am in a rush, err maybe we can contact again? (Reply with a smile).

Me: Oh okie, what is your contact no. then?

SS: She said ********* and maintain a smile throughout the conversation.

I was dancing with joys inside  …………………..like a small puppy received its bone.

Last edited by niel; 12-07-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Anyway I will fast forward all the details.

I realized SS was a rich gal (stayed in a semi-D) and had a bf (singer in a live band) who was 10years old than her. She was only 19 years old, deep inside me; I was thinking she must have been devoured by that guy.

I went out with her a lot of times and we became very good friends. She was really like a “flower”, whenever I go there will be “butterflies” crowding around her and wanted to be her friends. A lot of guys will actually turned back their heads for a 2nd look at her whenever she walked passes them. Be it whether in nightspots, even on the streets, men will ogle at her loh. There were couple of times when I went to washrooms and when I am out, there are leeches approached her for contacts. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh.

Due to her status, I was very inferior and did not tell her my feelings until one day. I still remember it was after a Musical that we had attended. We are sharing our thoughts outside her house, and then I realized she had feelings for me too but as she was attached and she does not want to be the one that will initiated break up with her bf.  .

From that night onwards, I was devastated. I am determined to strive harder in life. Be it in $$, gf, Etc. How childish of me……..
Old 12-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

Journey of my love life – Part 2

Guess what? I found myself a gf who is also 10 years old than me. I was 23yrs and she was 33 years………..I guess I am spiking SS in a way. Let call the 33 years old woman as “PP”.

Ok folks, you guys will be wondering, KNN “you went for lao chai, SIAO right?”
Actually “PP” was an ex SQ air stewardess (last time standard was very high). She was about 1.65m tall and curvy body and she has very thick and natural wavy hair. PP has very pouty lip. She looked like Shu Qi with exception of big eyes instead, no joke, she might be early 30 but she looked like in her 20s. By the way, she was also very fair and smooth skin (I am a sucker for nice snowy complexion and skin). She was very well maintained and always smells excellent. 

BUT ………… Gooshesssssssss this mature lady can really suck!!!! “sucks” me dry.

My first experience with her was at her place. We went to ridley (ANA hotel) I think so, i believe all the chiongsters in the past will know this once very hot night spot.

Anyway, to continue ....................We partied till late then we went back to her place to stay overnight. It was 3.30am.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start, first camper reporting , cheers .................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
palladine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interested , thanks
Old 12-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
fledged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love or lust? No discernible difference right?
Old 12-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep the story coming bro.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Hi folks, glad that you like the story, i shall continue ..........
Old 12-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

We were all tipsy and we staggered to her HDB flat (PP was staying with her single mother). We went into her room (she had the master bedroom to herself). Once we entered the room, we were all hands over each other. We were frenching and kissing while I put my hands under her top and grope her breasts. She was busy removing my belt and jeans. We fell onto her queen size bed. The mood was just right, clean lined room with just a small table light that shined on her snowy white skin. I finally took off her top and jeans leaving her in her bra & panties.

Wow, a lady in her 30s really emphasized on her inner wears, I mean I have bedded a few young gfs before her but they were not that adventurous neither have the capacity for nice lingerie (I guess a lot of bros will agreed with me that career gals have higher PPP (Purchasing Power), they tends to lavish more on luxury lingerie than younger gals.

PP was in a matching lacy ivory bra set; her bra was the half cupped type which is exposing half of her creamy breast each. Her panty was the matching lacy high cut. She was lying in the bed, oozing with all the sex appeal…………I dived into her breasts and massaged it gently, as the bra set was so pretty, I slowly devoured her breasts till it exposing her nipples. Wow slight pinkish nipples peeping out of her bra which I pulled down her bra straps. I started to suck on her 1of her nipples, while my other hand was heading south to rub on her pussy. She was moaning softly while I gently sucked and flip the nipples up and down with my tongue. She was really horny and got wet really fast. We are lying on our side when she flipped me over to my back and climbed on top of me. She gave me a CFM look while she slowly reached behind her back and unbuckled her bra and let the bra came off slowly. I was lying down while she rode on top of me. She grasped her breasts together and let go………. Her “B” cupped breasts were simply bounced apart, OMG what a glorious sight. She pulled down my underwear while maintaining eye contact with me all the while. Then PP was massaging my balls, of course my 2IC was already pointed up high and hard already.
Old 13-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

PP moved downwards and knee between my knees as she gently pulled my foreskin back and fore and the next moment she just cupped her thick lips over my 2IC’s head.

Arghhhhh I was moaning away as she was licking my 2IC from the tip to the base. I mean we had a long night at Ridleys and I am sure my 2IC was salted by the sweat but she doesn’t care and swallowed the whole prick into her mouth. Man!!!!! She was so skillful, I meant a mature lady who was not afraid to satisfy her man. She was licking and sucking, moving up and down her head over my shaft. My liquor effect has totally washed out and I was in total ecstasy already. I was literately spreading eagle on the Queen size bed while served by PP. Her head was throbbing up and down. I must say, she was really professional as I cannot feel her teeth at all; it was smooth and simply captivating scene. The soft light from the table side lamp shining on her face (her long wavy hair resting on one side of her head), and the feeling was simply heaven. Her tongue was circling my 2IC head as she was deep throating down my shaft. Most gals will just suck the shaft and up down motion but this lady was actually moving up down and tilting her heads side to side with full suction (damn professional, like an AV star, triple effect). This went on for less than 10 mins and ……
Old 13-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Camp for more..
Old 13-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Me: Hey ……errrrr PP…. err PP, I am cumming soon. (Her lips were still on my shaft).

The next moment, instead of shifting from bj to hj (with my past sexual encounters gals will do so loh), PP increased her momentum even faster and more suction can be felt. That is really the different between a woman who is really willing to please her man and a woman who is just there to do her chores. Hahhah

In the next few seconds, I felt my cums building up in my 2IC and then the next moment, it just erupted all into her mouth, waves after waves……….trust me, this was definitely the best bj I ever had. Can you imagine? She did not stop even after my first warning shot was fired? She maintained her suction and up down momentum on my prick while I was happily ejaculating away into her mouth. She was still sucking it after all my cumms was out. Really sucked me dry. Hahah

I was lying on the bed feeling extremely satisfied. I was stunned as I had never been so satisfied before. 

PP: My dear, u like it? (huh, she talked? Don’t u jus luv it when your woman swallows? kekeke)

Me: Of course, this is really out of this world…….I gave her a hug and a peck on her cheek. (come on bros, I do not want to taste my own cums, do you?).
Old 14-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
palladine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Old 14-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Well done, more more plz, cheers ..................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1