The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Thai Government Steady Poon Pi Pi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Back then the THB500 departure tax slip must be bought in cash from a counter at Don Mueang Airport.
Always kena PRC con artists trying to ask me to help them pay as reason was purse/wallet lost.
Thought was BHT700? Yeah remember the old Don Muang tat time. Always make sure have some bahts left over for taxi & airport tax! U never say also forget those PRC liao... also kana a few times... Boh Hiw Lan them!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

OK confirm was BHT500... memory not good liao!

When come use to get this at taxi Q... Bht50 fee I think?

Tolls...

Now via Swampy juz take Airport Link train save all these hassle!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hope this new law don't pass through so soon.
Me coming to Thailand in early 2014.
Don't know if land border crossing still need to pay THB500 entrance fee at Sadao Immigration or not?
Yes, at all entry points wef 1/1/2014 (tbc) and 30 bahts per day if stay 3 days or less.
The new 500 bahts is for Medical tax and to help to cover any tourist who have no money to pay for their hospital bills, especially those long stayed tourists.
In other words, the Thai government is making the tourist subsidise their medical bills instead of the govenment paying for it.
Old 24-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yes, at all entry points wef 1/1/2014 (tbc) and 30 bahts per day if stay 3 days or less.
The new 500 bahts is for Medical tax and to help to cover any tourist who have no money to pay for their hospital bills, especially those long stayed tourists.
In other words, the Thai government is making the tourist subsidise their medical bills instead of the govenment paying for it.
So its for all those farangs who get themselves into all sorts of shit after drinking all night. And those that jump off buildings coz they find out their Thai GF not that special how? Becomes coffin money?

Old 24-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really don't know last time visit Bangkok need to pay entry fees.. My 1st trip to bkk was in 2010... Mean when Thai govt under thanksin rule mean need to pay entry fee?
Old 24-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

How come asians dont jump off buildings like the flying farang do?

Ive heard that asians see them as prostitutes not GIRLFRIENDS.
I love thai hookers but i wouldnt kill myself over one...............lol.
Old 24-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So I guess they are going to add this 500 baht entry fee into our air tickets?

I actually didn't even know that there is already a 500 baht departure tax included.
Old 24-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post

I actually didn't even know that there is already a 500 baht departure tax included.
The departure tax was there donkey years ago....it was increased to 700thb. What is the reason to for departure tax, only monkeys know.

Another increment from the airport.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...crease-by-b100

To enter and get out of Thailand, u need to spend about USD 40 plus, contributing to the poor economic and pockets Welcome to the land of smiles...
Old 24-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
All of them got "hanged out" by TG.
Lolx pii December in town?
Old 25-10-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Really don't know last time visit Bangkok need to pay entry fees.. My 1st trip to bkk was in 2010... Mean when Thai govt under thanksin rule mean need to pay entry fee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The departure tax was there donkey years ago....it was increased to 700thb. What is the reason to for departure tax, only monkeys know.

Another increment from the airport.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...crease-by-b100

To enter and get out of Thailand, u need to spend about USD 40 plus, contributing to the poor economic and pockets Welcome to the land of smiles...
Thaksin or not there is always departure tax juz that its factored into your airticket. guess u guys dun pay attention to the costs breakdown. Just save manpower and hassle to pay at the booth.

Actually I think airport tax or departure tax it's all the same thing. Changi also charges an "airport tax".

So Bro Naemlo, it's Bht700? I remember there was an increase.

Old 25-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
AoT to raise airport departure tax

Report from Bangkok Post dated 24 October 2013 :

The Airports of Thailand board of directors has agreed on the need to raise the airport departure tax for both domestic and international passengers by 100 baht, AoT Chairman Sita Divari said on Thursday.

The departure tax for domestic flights would rise from 100 baht to 200 baht, and from 700 baht to 800 baht for international flights, Mr Sita said.

The increase still needs final approval from aviation and transport authorities.

The new fees would apply at all airports operated by AoT when approved.

The latest attack on tourists' wallets comes on top of the government's move to charge foreigners a new arrival tax at airports and land border crossings.

On Sunday, Public Health Minister Pradit Sintavanarong said the government is considering a plan to charge foreigners a 500-baht entry fee from January next year. He claimed the extra charge would lead to an improvement in the quality of tourists entering Thailand.

It would also offset the costs of state hospitals treating tourists who have accidents or fall ill and have no insurance cover.

Foreigners who arrive at airports would be charged 500 baht while those who enter the country by land would be charged 30 baht a day.

The foreigner-entry charge has been widely criticised on web forums, by tour operators and people working in the hospitality industry.

Malaysian tourists are the latest group to complain.

Withaya Lim, a tour operator in Hat Yai, said many tour agencies and tourists from Malaysia had contacted him to complain after they learned of the entry charge plan.

"This will increase costs for tour agencies bringing people to Thailand and they will have to pass the cost on to their customers," Mr Withaya said.

"I'm afraid this will result in a drop in the number of foreign tourist arrivals, particularly from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei."

According to the AoT, passenger traffic through Thailand's six main airports showed robust growth in the fiscal year to last month, climbing 20.4% from the previous year to 86.13 million travellers, both domestic and international.

The number of flights through these airports increased by 16.5% to 559,397 during the same period.

Suvarnabhumi, the country's gateway airport, continued to dominate traffic volume with 50.90 million passengers and 287,997 flights, accounting for 59% of overall passenger numbers and 51.5% of all take-offs and landings.

It was followed by Bangkok's second airport Don Mueang, which largely serves discount airlines, with 15.56 million passengers and 135,976 flights.

Phuket airport recorded 10.98 million passengers with 70,198 flights.

Chiang Mai had 5.17 million passengers and 41,295 flights, while Hat Yai had 2.47 million passengers and 17,056 flights, and Chiang Rai 1.05 million passengers and 6,882 flights.

Suvarnabhumi is served by 107 international airlines. The airport connects Bangkok with more than 150 cities around the world.

The top five nationalities of tourists arriving through Suvarnabhumi are Chinese, Japanese, Indian, South Korean and Russian.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 25-10-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Report from Bangkok Post dated 24 October 2013 :

The Airports of Thailand board of directors has agreed on the need to raise the airport departure tax for both domestic and international passengers by 100 baht, AoT Chairman Sita Divari said on Thursday.

The departure tax for domestic flights would rise from 100 baht to 200 baht, and from 700 baht to 800 baht for international flights, Mr Sita said.

The increase still needs final approval from aviation and transport authorities.

The new fees would apply at all airports operated by AoT when approved.

The latest attack on tourists' wallets comes on top of the government's move to charge foreigners a new arrival tax at airports and land border crossings.

On Sunday, Public Health Minister Pradit Sintavanarong said the government is considering a plan to charge foreigners a 500-baht entry fee from January next year. He claimed the extra charge would lead to an improvement in the quality of tourists entering Thailand.

It would also offset the costs of state hospitals treating tourists who have accidents or fall ill and have no insurance cover.

Foreigners who arrive at airports would be charged 500 baht while those who enter the country by land would be charged 30 baht a day.

The foreigner-entry charge has been widely criticised on web forums, by tour operators and people working in the hospitality industry.

Malaysian tourists are the latest group to complain.

Withaya Lim, a tour operator in Hat Yai, said many tour agencies and tourists from Malaysia had contacted him to complain after they learned of the entry charge plan.

"This will increase costs for tour agencies bringing people to Thailand and they will have to pass the cost on to their customers," Mr Withaya said.

"I'm afraid this will result in a drop in the number of foreign tourist arrivals, particularly from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei."

According to the AoT, passenger traffic through Thailand's six main airports showed robust growth in the fiscal year to last month, climbing 20.4% from the previous year to 86.13 million travellers, both domestic and international.

The number of flights through these airports increased by 16.5% to 559,397 during the same period.

Suvarnabhumi, the country's gateway airport, continued to dominate traffic volume with 50.90 million passengers and 287,997 flights, accounting for 59% of overall passenger numbers and 51.5% of all take-offs and landings.

It was followed by Bangkok's second airport Don Mueang, which largely serves discount airlines, with 15.56 million passengers and 135,976 flights.

Phuket airport recorded 10.98 million passengers with 70,198 flights.

Chiang Mai had 5.17 million passengers and 41,295 flights, while Hat Yai had 2.47 million passengers and 17,056 flights, and Chiang Rai 1.05 million passengers and 6,882 flights.

Suvarnabhumi is served by 107 international airlines. The airport connects Bangkok with more than 150 cities around the world.

The top five nationalities of tourists arriving through Suvarnabhumi are Chinese, Japanese, Indian, South Korean and Russian.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]----- KatoeyNewsNetwork[/COLOR
Old 25-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: AoT to raise airport departure tax

So it's gonna be 800 + 500 baht which is equivalent to about 60 sgd.

Its not a low sum of money if you ask me. Especially for those who travel to Thailand frequently.

And with this increase in price of Air Tickets, how are Airlines gonna stay competitive?
Old 25-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Airport departure fees to rise by Bt100, AOT board decides.
The Nation - October 25, 2013 1:00 am

Airports of Thailand has resolved to raise passenger departure fees from the current Bt100 to Bt200 for domestic flights and from Bt700 to Bt800 for international flights, effective in mid-2014.
Old 25-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AoT to raise airport departure tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

So Bro Naemlo, it's Bht700? I remember there was an increase.
Ya 700thb but going to be 800thb.

Quote:
And with this increase in price of Air Tickets, how are Airlines gonna stay competitive?
Airlines will not absorb these charges... Assume u buy a ticket with budget air at $1, end of the day, this $1 will still need to add up with the taxes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1