The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

If GL is going to reopen, it's literally not going to make the news until it actually happens. No fanfare, no announcements, it's gonna be through word of mouth of punters.

Though it'd be a fucking joke by then when the legal sex trade is deemed fine to open, but the country still wants to keep its indoor mask mandate and vaccination-discrimination measures. Not that it isn't a joke already now, but you get my point.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

There will come a day when indoor masking is not required.

In the meantime, any form of business resumption would be very welcome. I don't care even if it means ART, no bj no catbath etc etc. We have to start somewhere.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
If GL is going to reopen, it's literally not going to make the news until it actually happens. No fanfare, no announcements, it's gonna be through word of mouth of punters.

Though it'd be a fucking joke by then when the legal sex trade is deemed fine to open, but the country still wants to keep its indoor mask mandate and vaccination-discrimination measures. Not that it isn't a joke already now, but you get my point.
I agree brudder!
Old 05-04-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

I am starting to feel a bit optimistic that we might see a bit of action in our beloved RLD.

most likely supervised ART, where someone will watch u take the ART and wait for a negative test result before allowing u in (they might charge extra for the test).

Daily ART for all staff, plus regular PCR test.

Mask will be enforced for the customer. WL might be able to service without, but "only" BBBJ. All WL confined to a private room, select girls via ipad/screen, no fish tank.

the biggest issue could be contact tracing. they might not just take your name/contact number, but also address due to FW in dorms.

we might see a few former cat150, turn into cat200 and reopen as a "trail"

this will all be done quietly thou.

could have regular spot checks too. maybe interveiws with customers to make sure all rules are followed (this will be quite stressful, so customer service will need to be good)

fingers crossed.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 05-04-2022, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

If GL reopens with so many SOPs as theorised above, FL Domes are still going to be doing roaring business over the legal RLD in SG.

Reopening but creating so much hassle and limitations, will just turn off guys from patronising even if prices are competitive. Don't forget the biggest problem of TraceTogether scanning as well. How many guys can't and won't do it for RLD because of discretion issues?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 05-04-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
tazan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

ONG Ye Kung: Business need to be carried out with mask. No BBBJ, no GFE. Our agents will be conducting regular spot check. And will revert to zoom contact if there is extensive violation.
Old 05-04-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
nookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all those go FL Dome can attest that mask off commando positions won't kena covid.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

We will know after RLD got the green lights. Where to look? Market places. I had a feeling past 3 yrs. OKTs are working at market places. Whether they r PR or on s passes. Eg. Fruit stores. Almost all are Malaysian uncles.

Ones RLD back in business. We will not see this Malaysian uncles managing fruit stores at market places. Dare to look & embrace the truth.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Likely all mask will be non mandatory if the number
goes down further. hopefully within the next 6 mths
once masks are off... WE WILL BE BACK !
Old 05-04-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Piak Piak with mask without safe distancing.
Without mask, 1m apart measured from mouth to mouth…
Haha, then only can do doggie...
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 05-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Haha, then only can do doggie...
haha Really no fun !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 05-04-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmoh37 View Post
I passed from gl round 8pm. All remaining houses had lights on with ppl inside (perhaps bosses)
Dont want to create false hope but seems likely planning reopening. I pass often from gl if I see anything else I'll update.
Please check again tonight, maybe all the okt are doing spring cleaning in prep of a rld revival. Too long a haitus
Old 05-04-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully it can open with the karaoke and all nightlife on 19th April . 🤞
Old 05-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Hopefully it can open with the karaoke and all nightlife on 19th April . 🤞
Not so soon, maybe june ba

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 9
snowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to behold

After 2 years, finally!

Still remember when it was closed on Apr 2020, was hoping it can be reopened in July, false hope lol. All the wl wait there really suffered
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1