The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
HCISB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Office Romance

anybody is happily enjoying having a r.s of office ?

http://business.asiaone.com/Business...22-211806.html

above link is abt some tips but am not sure to go for it anot...
as talk abt r.s .. during work it's not healthy as when it come to some clash in work the passion of r.s will be drain
but looking at the love daily yet can't flirt is a torture
any advice ??

HO~我的爱拿什么都无法收买 HO BABY
不爱我请闪开
不要耍赖 像个小孩
一个人自在 不用再被精神虐待
再从来我也不精彩
也许连你自己也不明白
你才是爱情里的乞丐
祈求别人给你更多更多 爱

水着清着无鱼 人着贱着无敌
Old 21-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Office Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCISB View Post
any advice ??
Dun eat and sit in your own backyard.
Getting a job is not as easy anymore

Retired Samster
Old 22-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCISB View Post
http://business.asiaone.com/Business...22-211806.html

above link is abt some tips but am not sure to go for it anot...
any advice ??
I wouldn't make a decision based on the advice found on the link. The 1st tip says not to get involved with someone married (as it is too messy etc.) and one click later on the 2nd tip, it says to look for someone at least middle management or above (anything below that is not worth your effort and an office romance should also help your career etc).

The 1st and 2nd tips contradict each other. Although not always the case, i think most middle to upper management people are usually married? So that kind of limits your options. And if by some chance you find someone in middle-upper management who is not married, will you be willing to accept the label of someone who will "sleep their way to the top"? Not a terribly tasty prospect i think.

From the reverse perspective, if you are the one in middle or upper management, then i guess you have to be quite 'daring' (or dumb) to go into a relationship with an employee and jeopardize your position in your organisation (or even in the industry)? If you can get as far as middle-upper management, surely you got to be smarter than that.

So in summary, No, not a good idea.
Old 22-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

If u want to play with fire get ready to be burnt
Old 22-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Thought about it but it's really a bad idea.

If the romance goes well, won't you get sick and tired of seeing her everyday at work? It's like super glue. A normal non-office romance is better. Going to work means you are giving each other breathing space. To have colleagues who aren't related to her.

If the romance goes bad, even worse. You will be stuck seeing someone you wish you won't be seeing everyday at work from 9am to 5 pm. Think about it. If she starts bad-mouthing you, your colleagues will be stuck in between the 2 of you.

For some industries, if you are dating your colleague, one of you got to quit the firm. Like accounting firms.
Old 22-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
digihub2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

i was trained never to womanize in office premises

go to any pub to fool around but not in office

stay professional
Old 23-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Dun eat and sit in your own backyard.
Getting a job is not as easy anymore
true true..~!!
thks

Quote:
Originally Posted by upmountain View Post
I wouldn't make a decision based on the advice found on the link. The 1st tip says not to get involved with someone married (as it is too messy etc.) and one click later on the 2nd tip, it says to look for someone at least middle management or above (anything below that is not worth your effort and an office romance should also help your career etc).

The 1st and 2nd tips contradict each other. Although not always the case, i think most middle to upper management people are usually married? So that kind of limits your options. And if by some chance you find someone in middle-upper management who is not married, will you be willing to accept the label of someone who will "sleep their way to the top"? Not a terribly tasty prospect i think.

From the reverse perspective, if you are the one in middle or upper management, then i guess you have to be quite 'daring' (or dumb) to go into a relationship with an employee and jeopardize your position in your organisation (or even in the industry)? If you can get as far as middle-upper management, surely you got to be smarter than that.

So in summary, No, not a good idea.
wow... i didn't thought of that !
thks

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
If u want to play with fire get ready to be burnt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

If the romance goes well, won't you get sick and tired of seeing her everyday at work? It's like super glue. A normal non-office romance is better. Going to work means you are giving each other breathing space. To have colleagues who aren't related to her.

If the romance goes bad, even worse. You will be stuck seeing someone you wish you won't be seeing everyday at work from 9am to 5 pm. Think about it. If she starts bad-mouthing you, your colleagues will be stuck in between the 2 of you.

For some industries, if you are dating your colleague, one of you got to quit the firm. Like accounting firms.
that's new to me ~! thks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by digihub2000 View Post
i was trained never to womanize in office premises

go to any pub to fool around but not in office

stay professional
straight to the point !! i like haha
thks

HO~我的爱拿什么都无法收买 HO BABY
不爱我请闪开
不要耍赖 像个小孩
一个人自在 不用再被精神虐待
再从来我也不精彩
也许连你自己也不明白
你才是爱情里的乞丐
祈求别人给你更多更多 爱

水着清着无鱼 人着贱着无敌
Old 23-11-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ant0512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Office romance got its pro and cons. If your partner is someone that can indirectly influence mgmt into giving you chance to perform, its good. But con is you will feel stress as all eyes are on to you and you cannot disappoint your partner's effort. With the romance, you have to be prepared for near sticky relationship and confirm to get her hand to be your wife so that you won't get sick and tired of her. If you decided to change job after got hitched, make sure your partner got trust and confidence in you as she cannot 'see' you as before..

Good luck! If can, better not... you never know the consequences in work and future of the relationship.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

i would not want to work for such unreasonable boss.
Old 23-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant0512 View Post
Office romance got its pro and cons. If your partner is someone that can indirectly influence mgmt into giving you chance to perform, its good. But con is you will feel stress as all eyes are on to you and you cannot disappoint your partner's effort. With the romance, you have to be prepared for near sticky relationship and confirm to get her hand to be your wife so that you won't get sick and tired of her. If you decided to change job after got hitched, make sure your partner got trust and confidence in you as she cannot 'see' you as before..

Good luck! If can, better not... you never know the consequences in work and future of the relationship.
I would say the person is decision maker....
Let's name the person here kk
Decide to back off cause if kk were to be serious... i might to be able to fit in...
it's very very hard to start off...
as gossips kills...
yet gossipers always came in the appropriate time to danish one's hope
vice vase

am withdrawing of this thingy... as faith and confidence now is not strong enough
plus am suppose to focus....
am abit off track now xD

HO~我的爱拿什么都无法收买 HO BABY
不爱我请闪开
不要耍赖 像个小孩
一个人自在 不用再被精神虐待
再从来我也不精彩
也许连你自己也不明白
你才是爱情里的乞丐
祈求别人给你更多更多 爱

水着清着无鱼 人着贱着无敌
Old 23-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
i would not want to work for such unreasonable boss.
It's an industry wide practice. Not just 1 firm. I was told the reason is that the accounting firms are afraid that couples can work together to 'cook' the books. If husband steal money and wife covers it up, it can be hard to detect since both are accountants who know how to cover things up.
Old 24-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

my brother and wife met in the same company

after marriage they decided one has to leave company

in the event if the company decide to shift operation to

another country, most likely to China.

So both person cannot to work in the same company
Old 26-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Kawasaki11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unless ur the boss, and its only a 2 person run company otherwise not really a gd idea
Old 27-11-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Office romance is like politics. The more u wanna avoid, the more involved u'll get urself into

My advice will be to goes wif the flow, wadever the flow. Never admit anything, never deny anything. Most problems comes from wad u say, not wad u do.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 27-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
em1981 is Cool - loads of Potential

I believe one best not try to seek for Romance in the office; rather flings would be better to get by.

No lady/guy in the right mind would tell another one from the same company that she/he is sleeping with he/she.

Anyway, its pretty common to see couple behaving like normal colleagues @ work but when they are outside.. lovebird~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1