The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 16-11-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
holeymoley is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Yishun is a place that full of supprise.

Hard and good massage.........cupping........and BJ!!! Hahahaha yes is BJ.

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Lead to a room (half height) and was given a pant to change.

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Bro PM ctc please
Old 16-11-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yishun is a place that full of supprise.

Hard and good massage.........cupping........and BJ!!! Hahahaha yes is BJ.

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Lead to a room (half height) and was given a pant to change.

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Hi bro, can share location and contact person ? Up u 8 pts le, kitts here
Old 16-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit).....

So what is the total dmg? Read that you got cupping and massage and GQ
Old 16-11-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
So what is the total dmg? Read that you got cupping and massage and GQ
Post deleted, not my intention to share third party contact

Last edited by bonk69; 17-11-2021 at 06:33 AM.
Old 21-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Zivoscar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Received many PM, but I'm selectively reply some bros here (still trying to clear my PM slowly). Reason being :

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...ts#xtor=CS1-10
Bro can kindly share the contact? Newbie not idea how to give up points. Thx in advance
Old 21-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried J* Bon*iq*e at CP?Good?
Old 21-11-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone tried J* Bon*iq*e at CP?Good?
Tts hair saloon and an open massage shop…
Old 21-11-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried M**a from J* spa that day, great teasing starting from the start of the session with an explosive finish, but not for boob lovers. somehow the non-stop teasing from start to end made the price somehow worth it.... was constantly at attention.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
tried M**a from J* spa that day, great teasing starting from the start of the session with an explosive finish, but not for boob lovers. somehow the non-stop teasing from start to end made the price somehow worth it.... was constantly at attention.
Can bro pls eleborate how she tease you? Went a few times and she doesn't really tease, onlt start working on ur rod after she flip u over
Old 22-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Many people take contact but no new FR?
Old 23-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Can bro pls eleborate how she tease you? Went a few times and she doesn't really tease, onlt start working on ur rod after she flip u over
She will use fingers to tickle ur butt and balls, nothing special. Not like those ML that hdly until u shiok almost shoot, then ask u to turn around. But the highlight with M is after turn around I slowly slip my hand into her pants pull that g-string aside and grope her firm tight butt. She basically got no boobs, and face covered with mask so no other selling point liao if u ask me.

C and S better all rounder if u ask me
Old 23-11-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
She will use fingers to tickle ur butt and balls, nothing special. Not like those ML that hdly until u shiok almost shoot, then ask u to turn around. But the highlight with M is after turn around I slowly slip my hand into her pants pull that g-string aside and grope her firm tight butt. She basically got no boobs, and face covered with mask so no other selling point liao if u ask me.

C and S better all rounder if u ask me
which shop have bro
Old 23-11-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

wat abt sexy ass YY?
Old 23-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ahgogo321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Many people take contact but no new FR?
I don't even get the contact.. PM 2x to bro smallheadrules.
Old 24-11-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wat abt sexy ass YY?
She suddenly become very hard to book liao, think she become the new Star liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1