The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 14-12-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bibibibububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbfun View Post
FR for V65. Full service. V65 was recommended by counter saying she was very hardworking, goes all the way. Counter recommended her because he says I am repeat customer.

asked her to HJ me. She said that would be 2 shots. I said can u do it for 50? She said 50 was only my tips. I asked how much u want? She said 80. I said ok and she did it.

Maybe I did shoot but it wasn’t a strong Orgasm shot. It could just be pre cum flowing out. What do the bros here think ?
Yes, feel like not much gfe feel, to me i won't return
Old 14-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jbfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Hard to tell. But what can be related in this case is that this is very commercial. $$$
There is this saying that Vietnam fls are likely to request for more money in the job.
Old 15-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to LS2 two or three weeks ago, randomly asigned a girl , standard service.

After the deed, saw the counter manned by a girl, which is quite cute. Never asked her whether she is one of ml. too bad.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

oh saw the girl mentioned, seemed like she is not 1 of the ml

Last edited by diabloshook; 17-12-2023 at 01:26 PM.
Old 18-12-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
10minaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufoxy1 View Post
Here are my review about 72:

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Friendliness: 11/10 (fluent in mandarin)
Service: 9/10

It is my 3rd session with her before I wrote this review. She always came in with a sweet smile and polite to us (including what my friend told me). She help me shower, massage, deed and small talk at the end of every sessions.

In our conversation, I realise her personality is quite cheerful despite her background. Talking to her feel authentic. Hence, I visited her 3 times and will likely to continue. Not sure how you guys feel. So far, she is a friendly person to spend companionship with.
I think I must damn unlucky then, booked timing was ask to come 1hr later cos previous guy late. When reach no convo and everything so rush. Rush to shower, massage tiny bit flip over bj abit put cap ride awhile say tired then change doggy. Done when rest on bed to recover not even 3min asked go bath. Then send me off. Whole session 25min then saw her come out changed clothes go next room. Must be cos haven become regular yet. But won’t since first service is not enjoyable.
Looks is good thou, others comments might be on point just maybe I chose wrong timing.
Old 18-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bibibibububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=10minaction;22914084]I think I must damn unlucky then, booked timing was ask to come 1hr later cos previous guy late.

i visit 72 twice, first time was great, good service, kissing and ear licking. visit second time, no kissing no ear licking, service dropped, some more become dead fish so no return anymore.

anywhere i notice there is a chinese name tattoo on her rear neck, must be having an unforgettable love.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sufoxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10minaction View Post
I think I must damn unlucky then, booked timing was ask to come 1hr later cos previous guy late. When reach no convo and everything so rush. Rush to shower, massage tiny bit flip over bj abit put cap ride awhile say tired then change doggy. Done when rest on bed to recover not even 3min asked go bath. Then send me off. Whole session 25min then saw her come out changed clothes go next room. Must be cos haven become regular yet. But won’t since first service is not enjoyable.
Looks is good thou, others comments might be on point just maybe I chose wrong timing.
Sorry for what happened. I am sure there is something urgent. So, need to leave earlier. Usually counter do a good job in scheduling. But I’m surprise they didn’t cancel previous customer booking. SOP is late 15 mins will cancel booking.

Anyway, she didn’t keep using phone when she is working with me. She perform what I shared (and some guys shared as well). I guess it is one-off event.

I didn’t enjoy ear licking. So, I told her upfront. Maybe she thought other customers also don’t like.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to all

Finally get to visit #26 again after a few mths hiatus, to search for the feel again.

This time brought a bro along and after hours spent in the jam (Sunday), arrived at a very familiar place yet again.

Only visited #26 at this joint so not sure who to intro to my bro.

The 2 young men at the counter intro a #68 , which later my bro shared that is a young viet bu.

#26 didnt changed much, still the sweet cute young little thing that many are attracted to, ensuring arranging a session with her at short notice nearly impossible.

Shower was not as fun this time as her aunty came so she showered me with her undies on, therefore no hanky panky in the shower.

No massages as she knows im not a fan, got down to GFE session, chatting, flirting around and building up some foreplay before a hot and pro-longed bbbj.

Could see the effort and improved skills put into the bbbj which i tried to resist ending early, switching to experienced hands fondling vigourously before i exploded while tongue fighting and panting heavily.

Good session again. But guess i wont be returning for her anymore.

Its time to move on and search for new feels again.

Overall: 9/10 (Not for boobs lover, but size good enough for most)

Dirty Sexy Bomb Dick
Old 20-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sneakyslimy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
After the deed, saw the counter manned by a girl, which is quite cute. Never asked her whether she is one of ml. too bad.
Might be no.33. Saw her manning the counters 2 times already.
Old 22-12-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Hi can anyone share total damage for b2b svc in LS2? Heading down today
Old 22-12-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sneakyslimy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Hi can anyone share total damage for b2b svc in LS2? Heading down today
b2b service - 208 rm flat
Old 22-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufoxy1 View Post
Sorry for what happened. I am sure there is something urgent. So, need to leave earlier. Usually counter do a good job in scheduling. But I’m surprise they didn’t cancel previous customer booking. SOP is late 15 mins will cancel booking.

Anyway, she didn’t keep using phone when she is working with me. She perform what I shared (and some guys shared as well). I guess it is one-off event.

I didn’t enjoy ear licking. So, I told her upfront. Maybe she thought other customers also don’t like.
I think i am also unlucky one. Booked 72 one day in advance. When i reach, she said she got hair appointment.

Then took 33. Heard some bad reviews about her but she was ok. Listen to your instructions and GF was there. Maybe depends on her mood.
Old 23-12-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Had 55 yesterday;

Language wise limited, only English
Tries hard to be playful, but with v little success maybe cuz it sounds too fake and language barrier

Body is good, slight plump but with huge knockers. Unfortunately can only touch no zhut

Didn't really explore south as not my preference

All in all pretty average, redeemable with good body.
Old 26-12-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jbfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had full service with V50 at hotel. All in all it was a good and satisfying session. I like V50 for being genuine while she was doing it. Her moans were pleasing. She was a good fuck. Her pussy was wet. She licked my ass well. She made the session playful which I enjoyed.
I immobilized her, grabbed her tight and fucked her until I came 🤣. Satisfying
Old 26-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

any bro tried #7 full service at Princess 2? only tried her B2B at LS2 before, but not since she moved out to Austin area...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1