The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-08-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Syt maid I fucked few years ago. I also fucked her friend.
Sadly both has gone back
Old 13-08-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
Any bros here can advice whether maids can apply into other sector directly via jobstreet or job portals such as nursing or hospitality line when their contract is about to end?
For those who had attend the nursing courses, they can apply to switch to work for the nursing home.
Old 13-08-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

This thread will be the best thread we can have if there's no white knight. Nowadays not like last time when the thread just started, can see many photos n sharing, especially Badoo, found out one maids can fuck with so many bro here lol. White knight causes maids to ask for money instead of we getting free sex.
Old 13-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician82 View Post

A helper I fucked in public toilet

damn bro, wish i had points to up you for the great work haha nice job
Old 13-08-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post
For those who had attend the nursing courses, they can apply to switch to work for the nursing home.
Bro, only 1 out of thousands maids get the chance. These maids r here to work n when contract ends they go home. Those who got the job change, probably having rich bf, recommended by her own sister who married here or they married local men. Have encountered maids Sunday go school n boostful they will get successful when they got the diploma/cert in nursing business etc. All they can do is go other countries find job but here quite difficult.

Btw those curious what r maids checkup includes, I just read this news.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...llowed-2093411
Old 13-08-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster (eP)

DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
This thread will be the best thread we can have if there's no white knight. Nowadays not like last time when the thread just started, can see many photos n sharing, especially Badoo, found out one maids can fuck with so many bro here lol. White knight causes maids to ask for money instead of we getting free sex.
Still can post photos to share, just don't show the full face, then the white knight will not be able to make any report to the maid and will not be able to teach them to ask for money.

Anyway, if your maid asked you to pay them after having a fuck with them, then you just asked the maid back a question.... Are you a prostitute ? Only prostitute ask for payment after a fuck. The end result is she will not take the money anymore as she don't want to be labelled as prostitute...

Anyway, kind Daddy like me will always present the maid with small gifts like phone top-up, KFC or Popeye treat etc. after the session. The maid will be so overjoyed and can't wait to make the next appointment with me to have an enjoyable fuck again.
Old 13-08-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, only 1 out of thousands maids get the chance. These maids r here to work n when contract ends they go home. Those who got the job change, probably having rich bf, recommended by her own sister who married here or they married local men. Have encountered maids Sunday go school n boostful they will get successful when they got the diploma/cert in nursing business etc. All they can do is go other countries find job but here quite difficult.

Btw those curious what r maids checkup includes, I just read this news.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...llowed-2093411

Bro.
You are right in a sense. Chances are quite less here in Sin BUT then there are still successful story.
I did encountered some maids who really used their certificate to switch jobs and with pay increment.

I got to know one who switch from a domestic maid (in Tampines) and work for a senior home in Bukit Merah area after she gotten her care-giver certification.
Though she need to work rotating shift, but her off day is fixed on every Wednesday and I had my weekly care-giving BBBJ in the afternoon at the MSCP near her dormitory.
Old 13-08-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Technician82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Coming this Sunday.. Indonesia otw .. hope that can take pic
She is 49 .. 10 year older than me. So I'll be screwing an old maid.
Any kind bros out there can recommend transit hotel around eunos area?
Old 13-08-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Changi Hotel 81 just a few minutes walk from Kembangan mrt station. But problem is, on Sundays, u see the maids and nehs or bayas milling ard the ground floor waiting for room. That hotel also use for housing malaysian workers.

There used to be a Malacca hotel but a bit pricey. But now closed and put up for sale. I dunno abt the budget hotels in Joo Chiat. At this hard times, i dunno whether they offer transit.
Old 13-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zhizhizhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol how do you guys even convince them?
Old 13-08-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
49...damn lol
Old 13-08-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, 49 no menses very dry already. Some may have menopause. Try her anal, at her age she might want to try. Prepare yourself some lubricant. At this age, confirm she go for raw lol
Old 13-08-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
At this age must be hungry for sex let her suck you dry.
Old 13-08-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
boxfresh06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro , can exchange contact ? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post

Seems like a milf helper with big headlights. Anyone chatted or up her before?
Old 14-08-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still got ppl expecting free contact to be given out. Wow. Losers much?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1