The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Met up with my FB last sunday with another bro and his maid, great session. Halfway we had an idea, call grabfood, and ask our maids to answer the door naked.

To the ah bang who delivered our food, you know who you are, we hope you enjoyed your surprise
Old 18-03-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Just look how stupid you are.
So I have proved I am currently in vietnam, i have proved i have been coming here since 1993. You say the pics are from a website, so if i "stole" those pics from that website, then i must know how to contact her, and the cost of the fuck is 10 dollars. So to summarize, Im currently vietnam, i know how to find and contact this girl, i can afford the 10 dollars, and YET i dont fuck her and must lie that i fucked her?
What is more plausible and logical, my assertion, or the assertion you made that i lie. What proof have you got that i lied, can even produce evidence, especially when the things you say are things i myself have posted in my past and other have again repeated, you haven't said anything that even shows you have even been to vietnam
You heard about waxing, believe it or not it can make a girls pussy look like its naturally unhairy?
haha pinoy maids who look like models, well if true why aren't they models, why are they maids. There are some very plain pinoy cam girls who make more than 500 a month working as a maid in sg, as i said even some cheap fucks in manila the girl can earn 1500 p a fuck, thats 30 a fuck, 1 fuck a day can earn 900, much more than being a maid, being fucked by bangla and ceca rejects.
Honestly you very stupid, so you think everyone is just as stupid as you, you hang out on this thread with other losers who have never been overseas and so you can talk cock and lie about shit and none can ever call you out

And thanks you pics just proved what i said UGLY dark skin maid, look like she a 30yr old dressed in a uniform, well done, you sure proved me wrong when i said that you are a bottom feeder only capable of fucking low hanging fruit. You should be called a hyena as they can even stomach eating rotting meat.
Ps i found your pasts posts on the tcss vn thread, and now that i have reread I recall at that time there were many of the regulars who found you story questionable, and you came across as someone who read the posts and repeated it like it was your own experience. Wasn't even it hayhay on this thread who call you out for bullshit and lying as he caught you out.
Ah Mr Clever, seems like you are not really getting my point
Photos can be downloaded and that can't really prove anything
Did I say you downloaded it? Did I say you're lying?
I'm just saying these can be easily downloaded by anyone, so what's the point of sharing them? Sharing them proves what?

Does it prove I'm in Vietnam on these dates?
Forgot to tell you there is something called photoshop.
I can change the year to 2021 too if I want.
So how to prove you're actually there?
Why are you even so eager to prove your credibility?
As what I've said in one of my previous post, I don't doubt most of the things you said, I just take it at face value.

My other point is, if this isn't your cup of tea, there is no point in insulting people here and proving your "superiority" and "wisdom" in choosing Vietnamese over maids.
You have the option of not reading and not posting anything here.
You can go elsewhere that suits you and your preference.
But you just conveniently miss this point despite claiming having read all my posts.

Anyway, dark skin or white skin, does it really matter?
A pussy is still a pussy.
Everything looks and feels the same when the lights are off.
She was around 26-27 when I took the photo. Not 30s.
You don't believe the things I said, so be it.
Unlike you, I don't need you to believe me.
As for hayhay, he's the one who doubted me and wanted to meet me up to check me out. I agreed to it and asked for his number. He chickened out and asked me for my number instead then started calling me names.
Seems like you didn't read properly and get the facts straight.

And in case you didn't know, there are maids who are getting 800-1000 salary too. Just because many of them are paid in 400-600 range doesn't mean all of them are getting this salary.
And your logic is damned profound.
Just because they can earn more as a working girl compared to maids, does it mean that they have to do it?
To get a local SG working girl for a night would easily cost at least 500-600
Equivalent to 30k salary a month
Are all SG girls prostitutes? How many local SG girls actually get such a salary working any normal 8-5 job?

Since all of us here are so stupid with our choices and are bottom feeders eating low hanging fruits or hyenas eating rotting meat
Why is it that a superior, high and almighty genius like you not fucking girls from your own superior and almighty genius race, but instead degrading yourself by taking advantage of and paying peanuts to fuck some Third World country girls who had already slept around, kissed and sucked the cocks of so many other men, easily 20-30 times more than any random maids that you so detest and look down upon?

It's ok, you can keep it to yourself.
I'll probably be too stupid to understand your reasonings anyway.
So I don't think I'll be interested in reading any of your further replies, let alone attempt to reply you again.

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 18-03-2021 at 02:24 AM.
Old 18-03-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 9
38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bros i think time to quit Michat. Too many fake and scam
Yes agree! Any better platform to intro?
Old 18-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
I'm just saying these can be easily downloaded by anyone, so what's the point of sharing them? Sharing them proves what?

[sammAgreeyboyimage]360845[/sammyboyimage]

Does it prove I'm in Vietnam on these dates?
Forgot to tell you there is something called photoshop.
I can change the year to 2021 too if I want.
So how to prove you're actually there?
Why are you even so eager to prove your credibility?
As what I've said in one of my previous post, I don't doubt most of the things you said, I just take it at face value.

My other point is, if this isn't your cup of tea, there is no point in insulting people here and proving your "superiority" and "wisdom" in choosing Vietnamese over maids.
You have the option of not reading and not posting anything here.
You can go elsewhere that suits you and your preference.
But you just conveniently miss this point despite claiming having read all my posts.

Anyway, dark skin or white skin, does it really matter?
A pussy is still a pussy.
Everything looks and feels the same when the lights are off.
She was around 26-27 when I took the photo. Not 30s.
You don't believe the things I said, so be it.
Unlike you, I don't need you to believe me.
As for hayhay, he's the one who doubted me and wanted to meet me up to check me out. I agreed to it and asked for his number. He chickened out and asked me for my number instead then started calling me names.
Seems like you didn't read properly and get the facts straight.

And in case you didn't know, there are maids who are getting 800-1000 salary too. Just because many of them are paid in 400-600 range doesn't mean all of them are getting this salary.
And your logic is damned profound.
Just because they can earn more as a working girl compared to maids, does it mean that they have to do it?
To get a local SG working girl for a night would easily cost at least 500-600
Equivalent to 30k salary a month
Are all SG girls prostitutes? How many local SG girls actually get such a salary working any normal 8-5 job?

Since all of us here are so stupid with our choices and are bottom feeders eating low hanging fruits or hyenas eating rotting meat
Why is it that a superior, high and almighty genius like you not fucking girls from your own superior and almighty genius race, but instead degrading yourself by taking advantage of and paying peanuts to fuck some Third World country girls who had already slept around, kissed and sucked the cocks of so many other men, easily 20-30 times more than any random maids that you so detest and look down upon?

It's ok, you can keep it to yourself.
I'll probably be too stupid to understand your reasonings anyway.
So I don't think I'll be interested in reading any of your further replies, let alone attempt to reply you again.
Agree with all you said.
Old 18-03-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Quote:

agree with you, bro
Just ignore the clown, save the energy for more maid
Old 18-03-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone know this maid stay bukit timah?

Old 18-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Been trying to meet this model look maid but timing always cannot match.

Old 18-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

There he goes again
From Mr Clever becomes Mr Moral as well

Is there a law in Singapore that says you can only marry one girl
Or you cannot re-marry after divorce?
Ok, maybe he thought all my ex-wives are the same person
Maybe there is actually a law in Singapore to say if you re-marry after your divorce, you have to marry the same person

Wow, such profound logic and reasoning
No wonder all of us here look stupid to him
Old 18-03-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
look like same one you post before
different girl
Old 18-03-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
I type in pino models into google, i get the following pics, NONE are even similar to you model. You model looks like a ordinary girl who may for example work as a MAID, wahhhh guess what she IS a MAID and not working as a model

I mean she got model look not working as model lah. Shes is much prettier then other maids.
Old 18-03-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

this lady is a scammer. she asked for purchase of cards for her before meeting.
Old 18-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
There he goes again
From Mr Clever becomes Mr Moral as well

Is there a law in Singapore that says you can only marry one girl
Or you cannot re-marry after divorce?
Ok, maybe he thought all my ex-wives are the same person
Maybe there is actually a law in Singapore to say if you re-marry after your divorce, you have to marry the same person

Wow, such profound logic and reasoning
No wonder all of us here look stupid to him
aiyah, just spare the clown...
maybe in the real life, he is a pathetic, Inferiority and ugly man that got nothing.
but on internet, he can live with full of fantasy..
this type of person, no point to entertain with them, haha

when the dog bite us, we won't return it to the dog, right?
Old 18-03-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

bro this one looks really great, be patience and enjoy ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobydu View Post
this lady is a scammer. she asked for purchase of cards for her before meeting.
thanks for the warning ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-03-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Boat man son come and disturb

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1