The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
For new clients, min $80 already to play or zhut tits. Entrance I can’t remember. Off my head like $60 or $65

I remember I wrote about Anna before. Her special is like stock market pricing to the moon depending on her mood. One of my friend kana before jialat jialat.

HJ - $60 no touch breast
HJ touch too - $80
HJ + body + zhut - $100
HJ + BF - $150
HJ + BF + Bottom roaming - $200

Haha! Something like that till u really die cock stand. Happy more straight forward. $80 can do all the stunt. If you are nice and well groom, hehehe! Everything also can discuss.
First time visit Anna is 60 entrance and 80 for service. Remove top, suck tits, boob fuck and finger her.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
First time visit Anna is 60 entrance and 80 for service. Remove top, suck tits, boob fuck and finger her.
Bro, are you sure she allow fingering. I follow her 3 years already she never allow me to roam her bottom. her final moves is bf, how your finger going to reach her.
Unless your hand like sotong Haha

Last edited by Newsasap; 05-09-2023 at 10:51 PM.
Old 05-09-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Lycorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
The Anna short hair at BC? the spa all the way inside one?

Her tits are really huge and firm, can request for full on if you are regular. There's a long mirror in one of the room, her bouncy tits while I ram her is one of the highlight. Seldom visit because quite ex.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycorn View Post
The Anna short hair at BC? the spa all the way inside one?

Her tits are really huge and firm, can request for full on if you are regular. There's a long mirror in one of the room, her bouncy tits while I ram her is one of the highlight. Seldom visit because quite ex.
Yes this one. How much to shag her?
Old 08-09-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
longjohn69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
For new clients, min $80 already to play or zhut tits. Entrance I can’t remember. Off my head like $60 or $65

I remember I wrote about Anna before. Her special is like stock market pricing to the moon depending on her mood. One of my friend kana before jialat jialat.

HJ - $60 no touch breast
HJ touch too - $80
HJ + body + zhut - $100
HJ + BF - $150
HJ + BF + Bottom roaming - $200

Haha! Something like that till u really die cock stand. Happy more straight forward. $80 can do all the stunt. If you are nice and well groom, hehehe! Everything also can discuss.
Yea bro. I just tried Anna.
I kana this one: HJ + body + zhut - $100
Old 11-10-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantastic8 View Post
Hi all,
Is there any other 3B spa recommended beside the common w******s space and LK ho**e in bugis? Preferable young PRC. Appreciate if you could pm to safe the playground
For young PRC I know/rtm 1 near blue/purple cbd area line. Massage: 8.5 (good hard massage,can relief a knot) Location: near cbd (roadside parking during daylight maybe more difficult, but ample of parking spaces at malls nearby.) Entrance:$60. Others: YMMV, GFE gao gao. Same shop have other young PRC but have nvr tried before as feel akward. And have been kc-ed by above already. Haha 😂
Old 12-10-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by toocool97 View Post
For young PRC I know/rtm 1 near blue/purple cbd area line. Massage: 8.5 (good hard massage,can relief a knot) Location: near cbd (roadside parking during daylight maybe more difficult, but ample of parking spaces at malls nearby.) Entrance:$60. Others: YMMV, GFE gao gao. Same shop have other young PRC but have nvr tried before as feel akward. And have been kc-ed by above already. Haha 😂
Mind to share via PM bro? Thx..
Old 12-10-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
Blive4tmr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can share the above pls? Thanks!
Old 13-10-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Appreciate if you can PM the location
Old 13-10-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Pm you already
I also want some lobang bro!
Old 13-10-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
I also want some lobang bro!
Recently lesser visit to spa, kinda lost touch with ml, chiong more on geylang as many had offer top services.
Old 13-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Recently lesser visit to spa, kinda lost touch with ml.
I been to slg too much. Trying to go find some fun spas. Been lurking around Farrer Park thread too. Else go back to the usual anna happy gang
Old 13-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
I been to slg too much. Trying to go find some fun spas. Been lurking around Farrer Park thread too. Else go back to the usual anna happy gang
What for going back to those old hag with very rush job.
The viets in geylang now are known for top services with affordable bonks.
Old 14-10-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this charbo as I was eating at the food court. Followed her and hehe!!!

Old 14-10-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saw this charbo as I was eating at the food court. Followed her and hehe!!!

Again, cut and paste, later someone expose you and u mia again. Con artist.

Last edited by Newsasap; 14-10-2023 at 05:20 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1