The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Can share contact?
Sorry I lost the ctc alr
Old 11-03-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
brydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any massage that opens until late night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
I got one to recommend since I promise to write her FR

For those who like sensual massage, hot stone or hot stone therapy massage, those who like petite girls but with tight body, flat stomach, slim legs, nice firm butt, sharp features long hair and firm B cup boobs...$60 entry price..quite worth it as the place is quite conducive. High ceiling, dark rooms... i cant get enuff of her body loh
can send contact bro ?
Old 11-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
i sent to all bros who like tight body, fit and petite ladies, who is always in yoga pants...she smells good and have nice long hair too..face features is sharp. not syt but more of an OL...i get a hard on typing this!
Can share CTC and menu bro
Old 12-03-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brydon View Post
can send contact bro ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbonk1 View Post
Can share CTC and menu bro
u got mail..enjoy..
Old 12-03-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasn00 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can share contact?
Old 12-03-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasn00 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can share ctc?
Old 12-03-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Michaelabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

For those who like sensual massage, hot stone or hot stone therapy massage, those who like petite girls but with tight body, flat stomach, slim legs, nice firm butt, sharp features long hair and firm B cup boobs...$60 entry price..quite worth it as the place is quite conducive. High ceiling, dark rooms... i cant get enuff of her body loh
Hi Bro, can share CTC and location ?

Thanks
Old 12-03-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

Hi bro, can share CTC and details ? Thanks
Old 12-03-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by winning1980 View Post
A late FR from last Thursday night.. after get contact from Bro mikhailG9 and make numerous changes in timing until i paiseh. Got the legendary secret room with bed..

Name: L**d*
look: 7.5/10
body: 7.5/10 Big assets. slightly meaty
Msg: can forget about it as main dish is not massage
catbath: the soft tongue is a wonder
b**j: suction is as good as Dyson
Serv: 8.0/10 willing to accommodate u as his BF. GFE 85%
Dmg: entrance 1B1R
RTM: first choice but i also saw a couple of ladies in the shop. maybe try them out also haha
Thank Bro mikhailG9 for this wonderous ctc

Bro can share dmg n ctc. Thank you
Old 12-03-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Quote:

Can share dmg and ctc. Thanks
Old 12-03-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Hi bro, can share CTC and location ? Thanks
Old 12-03-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

i try to reply as soon as i can for those who ask me

those who got those tight bodies ML, opens late and wearing yoga pants and can roam, i am looking to exchange too. cheers
Old 12-03-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Yangtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share contact thanks
Old 12-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

I have given an FR before but I went last night and it was a good session. So thought of sharing since I promise this gem..those who want FJ or BJ pls skip. This is a TCM joint.

She takes late appt too and she ask me to try her cupping which rejuvenate me. She also has ear digging and hot stone therapy at no extra cost. Entrance is $60. For cupping, I can tell she is professional as she was checking on these areas as well as telling me which 穴道 had issues.

In terms of looks, she is like an OL. Fair skin, fair complexion, sharp features, super long hair which touches the waist if she do not tie up. Last night, she wear her white TCM jacket but inside is a body hugging spaghetti strip. And she always wear yoga leggings or long tights. I do know she works out often at Anytime Fitness so she has a tight body. Petite too, which is my type. Boobs is a big B...really nice. My perfect cup of tea.

Massage wise, she knows the right point. The hot stone therapy really soothing. And she plays light music too. The room is painted grey and she will turn off the lights and i doze off many times. Massage bed is those bigger type too.

The room do not have individual shower so need to walk out which is fine. In terms of parking, maybe a challenge sometimes esp during lunch and dinner. But at night and morning, it is okay. Location is around Little India side. If i am not mistaken, this is a registered TCM joint but let me verify first. Haha

Good looking OL with some skillss....perfect combo.
Old 12-03-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I have given an FR before but I went last night and it was a good session. So thought of sharing since I promise this gem..those who want FJ or BJ pls skip. This is a TCM joint.

She takes late appt too and she ask me to try her cupping which rejuvenate me. She also has ear digging and hot stone therapy at no extra cost. Entrance is $60. For cupping, I can tell she is professional as she was checking on these areas as well as telling me which 穴道 had issues.

In terms of looks, she is like an OL. Fair skin, fair complexion, sharp features, super long hair which touches the waist if she do not tie up. Last night, she wear her white TCM jacket but inside is a body hugging spaghetti strip. And she always wear yoga leggings or long tights. I do know she works out often at Anytime Fitness so she has a tight body. Petite too, which is my type. Boobs is a big B...really nice. My perfect cup of tea.

Massage wise, she knows the right point. The hot stone therapy really soothing. And she plays light music too. The room is painted grey and she will turn off the lights and i doze off many times. Massage bed is those bigger type too.

The room do not have individual shower so need to walk out which is fine. In terms of parking, maybe a challenge sometimes esp during lunch and dinner. But at night and morning, it is okay. Location is around Little India side. If i am not mistaken, this is a registered TCM joint but let me verify first. Haha

Good looking OL with some skillss....perfect combo.
Mind to share, bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1