The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 25-03-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anpanman29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadrunner44 View Post
upz for suirting esther for the coming weekend
Can share ctc please ?
Old 25-03-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
dannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Squirting recommendation

Visited YY last Thursday since able to leave office early. Her overall service was quite brilliant, massage was good. But from my POV I think her squirting was somehow staged!! Different from my experience with my FB whom also able to squirt. Chances are when she told u that she will be away for preparation. When she is back, straight 69 position and before I start licking, water starting gushing out liao. Did some go ogling. Maybe when she away, she sprayed water into her love hole and uses her pelvis muscles to hold on to the water.( which was not impossible). Anyway thanks bro @puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Looks: 7/10 definitely MILF
Body: 8/10 good figure and fair smooth skin
Boobs: 6/10 prefer at least C
Massage: 9/10 good strength and focused on the correct pain points
GFE: 9/10 passionate and loud
BBBJ: 8/10 suck well with slurping sound
Squirting: 9.5/10 might not be genuine but still gave a 9.5 for the experience of juice flowing all over my face.
FJ: 8.5/10 ride me wild with more water squirting out on my stomach. Finished off with standing doggy, uncapped and shoot all over her back. Very loud moaning.
RTM&F: maybe
Old 25-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygugnori View Post
Visited YY last Thursday since able to leave office early. Her overall service was quite brilliant, massage was good. But from my POV I think her squirting was somehow staged!! Different from my experience with my FB whom also able to squirt. Chances are when she told u that she will be away for preparation. When she is back, straight 69 position and before I start licking, water starting gushing out liao. Did some go ogling. Maybe when she away, she sprayed water into her love hole and uses her pelvis muscles to hold on to the water.( which was not impossible). Anyway thanks bro @puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Looks: 7/10 definitely MILF
Body: 8/10 good figure and fair smooth skin
Boobs: 6/10 prefer at least C
Massage: 9/10 good strength and focused on the correct pain points
GFE: 9/10 passionate and loud
BBBJ: 8/10 suck well with slurping sound
Squirting: 9.5/10 might not be genuine but still gave a 9.5 for the experience of juice flowing all over my face.
FJ: 8.5/10 ride me wild with more water squirting out on my stomach. Finished off with standing doggy, uncapped and shoot all over her back. Very loud moaning.
RTM&F: maybe
Yes, she must pee to empty her baldder to avoid any urine smell. She also needs to drink more water. NO GIMMICK. otherwise where got so much water/urine everyday. I dont blame you for been suspicious - NO SCAM!! ALL REAL - She is unique but lately quite number of people using hands, she feel it was too rough and affected her squirting. MUST BE GENTLE if using fingers and do not insert the fingers - gently rubbing the sweet spot only.

A woman's clitoris is very sensitive...
at first sight, it can be extremely tentative.
They can come in a different size or shape... as small as a seed or as Large as a grape.
A hood protects the delicate tip...
and when it is found, it will be quite a trip.
Its soft pink skin is lying in wait...
for when you touch it you'll know its fate.
With a finger, a tongue, or even a wand... a woman will grow incredibly fond.
Whether it's tapped or teased and it's drawn out... she might respond with a deafening shout.
Her body will tremble and start to quiver... and her pussy will flow like a raging river.

【pre MILF】晓晓
【MILF】丽丽 ,Coco , Amy
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳[will taking home leave very soon]
Old 25-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
She is buying her new SIM phone card, then proceed by her Medical checkup ... Tonight should be ready ... Then I will PM all of you her video, more photos and wechat , whatspp ...

Thank you for your patience.
Bro, W* tried alr, mind sharing contact? 😁
Many thanks
Old 26-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc please? Very interested. Thanks.
Old 27-03-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
She is buying her new SIM phone card, then proceed by her Medical checkup ... Tonight should be ready ... Then I will PM all of you her video, more photos and wechat , whatspp ...

Thank you for your patience.
Can share with me too?
Old 27-03-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Kiwier is Cool - loads of Potential

Pls share contact thanks!
Old 29-03-2024, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

YY's departure date is looming; only 30 days remain

Do not miss YY water festival only 30days left

Book now!!

All PM replied

【pre MILF】晓晓
【MILF】丽丽 ,Coco , Amy
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳[will taking home leave very soon]
Old 31-03-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 1
Roadrunner44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upz for squirting esther on a lazy sunday
Old 31-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
DITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share Apple’s contact please? TIA
Old 01-04-2024, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SaucyBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Linda left for good - not coming back
I will PM you - similar type like LINDA -
💁🏻‍♀美眉: KeKe 【pre MILF】 GEM - Outram MRT -10 mins walk
💯 sexy, gentle and charming 可可
💯Meticulous service, coquettish, proactive and enthusiastic
💯fucking wild playability

ML 阳阳- Her pics too edited. Time watcher - where did you get her photos from?? I will PM you my YY photos - looks like 39years of MILF but she looks MUCH better in real person claimed by many Samsters here

I am going to TE8 this afternoon - new playground - anyone keen let me know
Hi pudding bro im interested in this keke!
Old 04-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedByWolf View Post
Think you misunderstood. He said " did her doggy, uncapped and shoot..."
Meaning he was capped all the time and only uncapped before releasing on her back.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant future

At E****r’s place the recept is quite hot…. Anyone get her to massage?
Old 07-04-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
qwerty99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited YY 2 days ago. Booking her was easy on Wechat. She was polite and even double confirmed with me 30 mins before I the scheduled time. Her character is really service orientated. She helped me undress, served me a cup of water and even asked me if the temperature in the room was too cold. I paid extra 1R for a room as I wanted a little more privacy as well as more light. The curtain cubicles outside is too dim for my liking.

Her overall service was quite brilliant. We had a nice chat which to me is one of my top 3 casual chats with MLs. Her massage was ok but we are not there for it, are we?

After about 25mins of massage, she asked me what acts do I wanna do. I told her and she left to prepare herself. When she returned, without me asking, she asked if I want her to squirt. I said yes and I would like to paint her with her lying on her back on the bed as what I usually do. She told me that nowadays she can only squirt through 69. I am ok with that and we proceeded with it. Within seconds she squirted all over my chin, neck and chest. It was warm and has very little taste. After that, its the norm of what most people will do during FJ - different positions, her moans, etc. She was very nice and even accommodated to me when I had difficulty in certain positions.

She is definitely not a time watcher and she openly communicates with me. I really like this touch of hers.

Thanks bro @puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Looks: 7/10 a MILF

Body: 8/10 she has a well maintained figure and very smooth creamy white skin

Boobs: 5/10 Saggy B cups due to childbirth, she told me

Massage: 7/10 Above average but I have had better ones

GFE: 10/10 I was worried that I couldn't cum in the given time left. She was very understanding and had great patience while assisting me on this.

RTM&F: If she comes back, why not? BTW, she is RTC-ing very soon. She hopes to come back.
Old 11-04-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evilsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pre Holiday Shower with YY

Thanks to bro @puddinghamster for the contact. Please check wif Bro @puddinghamster for the contact.

Place is jus a train stop away from my workplace. so easy to find and fully shelter. went over during lunchtime. lunchtime seems quiet here so its a good time to pop over. I was the 1st customer.

Btw there's oni one shower room so its shared even if u use room or curtain area.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (yup saggy though)
Massage: 7.5/10 (constant checking if pressure is alrite or sound out if too painful)
GFE: 9/10 (those small acts really thoughtful which she is not oblige to do - even passing me mouthwash after the deed to rinse wen i am in the shower)
69: no smell well taken care of fully shaved
Squirting Shower: 9/10 (freeflow)

RTM: yes b4 she leave

she cfm leaving on 30Apr taking a short break for the holiday not too sure wen she coming back so dun miss out...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1