The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Thanks for your support. I will now write on the rest of the trip and will dealt a bit more on the exciting parts of the almost week long trip.

We arrived early in Phnom Penh and after checking into the hotel booked earlier through internet, we roam PP to get a better feel of the town. It was a holiday week as they were celebrating the King's birthday and Vesak Day; and traffic was lighter than usual. The heat was unbearable (high 30 ̊C). A quick recce through town brought us to our embassy, Royal Palace, National Museum and breaking with lunch near the Central Market. The lunch was reasonably good at about 6 USD per head. After some light shopping in the Central Market and wasting 9 USD on a Khmer durian (thai variety) at 3 USD per kg, we headed back to hotel by tuk tuk (2 USD) for rest.
In the evening, we roamed the riverside and had dinner (5-10 USD per head + beer) there. After dinner, we scrutinized St 136 and St 104. We found the girls wild and probably over used by the Ang Mos and also not to our taste. A tuk tuk driver brought us to view some FLs at the northern end of the riverside near a round-about. It was dark but we ended with some local Khmer girl at 50 USD each for LT. Back to hotel, we encountered some security problems but still managed to bring the girls back to room. It was a poor start for the trip as the girls (quality 4-7) were runners after 1 shot.
Early the next day, we departed for Siem Reap by a hired Toyata Camry at 85 USD. The so-called highway is worse off than most of our older roads. It is being widened at the moment and tremendous dust storms were created by the light traffic (holiday) with visibility severely affected in many areas. We reached SR after 7-8 hours of travel and checked into our hotel, booked earlier in PP. Thereafter, the appointed tuk tuk driver brought us to view Angkor Wat at sunset (1-day entrance fees of 20 USD). We had a dinner cum show back in town at 12 USD.
Adventure started after dinner, we went to a KTV and view some 30-50 young and pretty local girls. Quality was good at 6-8, and prices were inflated to 70 USD per girl + 5 USD as tips to mamasan. The girls were young with fantastic and firm body and great GFE. We had a good time, managing about 2 shots. The girls went back around MN just like a normal working day and we had an early appointment to view Angkor Wat at sunrise.
After Angkor Wat, we departed for the floating village tour (1-2 hours) in Tonle Sap at 20 USD. Thereafter, we made our long journey back to PP. Had dinner at riverside and drank 2 jugs of cheap Angkor beer (3 USD). Walk along riverside, past all the bars and food joints and reached a quiet park where the FLs gathered. No mamasan or papasan now, the girls quoted 20 USD (ST) and 30 USD (LT) but we found no quality stuff. Went back to observe a quiet night as we had a trip to Sihanoukville next day.

Will continue the writeup on another day.
i believe the roundabout and the quiet park is near american embassy and is near to that famous wat,cant remember the name,and near to casa.There also have a few 24 hour massage parlour

If is that place,yes,is dark over there,in fact most road at PP is dark or dim street light or no light at all.There got FL standing there at night but quality is 4-6 for my liking
Old 02-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

The roundabout surrounds Wat Phnom or Wat Talon as called by the tuk tuk drivers. Unsure about the US Embassy but there are many Khmers offices nearby. FLs can be found on the roundabout and surrounding roads including the riverside park nearby. They provide a great contrast to the quiet sanctuary of Wat Phnom. FLs are found singly or in groups with minders. Most of them are not conversant with English, although some claiming as mamasan can speak simple English to earn a good tip. They cater mainly to the locals but some of the girls are young and pretty, quality 6-8. We were quoted rates, probably inflated but still cheap, starting at 15 USD (ST) to 30 USD (LT). It may be advisable to take the girls for ST as they are runners needed to go homes to attend to their baby, husband or bf by MN. It is prudent to check that the girls are not under age, pregnant or married, in order to enjoy a great time.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
After dinner, we scrutinized St 136 and St 104. We found the girls wild and probably over used by the Ang Mos and also not to our taste.
comes with experience also good, if not how to face fuck the girl until she nearly choked?
the not so experience ones when ask to suck dick they just look at it with disgust or just slightly lick it and push it away

so both also good, so when get wild ones play u can play rough and when u get newbies u can play innocent
Old 02-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Agreed, definitely true, "one man's meat is another man's poison".

As most Khmers girls are not well-versed in yam yam, some encouragement and a 10 USD tip will do wonders.

To each, his own, just play safe and enjoy.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Agreed, definitely true, "one man's meat is another man's poison".

As most Khmers girls are not well-versed in yam yam, some encouragement and a 10 USD tip will do wonders.

To each, his own, just play safe and enjoy.
Remind me of my first young khmer girl whom i bring back for ST 3 years ago.She from butterfly and was drunk.Damm shiok cos she use one of her leg to tickle my balls.Suck her breast until nobody business and dig her hole until juice come out.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
The roundabout surrounds Wat Phnom or Wat Talon as called by the tuk tuk drivers. Unsure about the US Embassy but there are many Khmers offices nearby. FLs can be found on the roundabout and surrounding roads including the riverside park nearby. They provide a great contrast to the quiet sanctuary of Wat Phnom. FLs are found singly or in groups with minders. Most of them are not conversant with English, although some claiming as mamasan can speak simple English to earn a good tip. They cater mainly to the locals but some of the girls are young and pretty, quality 6-8. We were quoted rates, probably inflated but still cheap, starting at 15 USD (ST) to 30 USD (LT). It may be advisable to take the girls for ST as they are runners needed to go homes to attend to their baby, husband or bf by MN. It is prudent to check that the girls are not under age, pregnant or married, in order to enjoy a great time.
Yah i think is wat phnom,after wat phnom is casa.There is a park there and u can also see some young khmer hanging there.But there is pretty dark.After wat phnom is the roundabout which there is a few massage parlour open 24 hour there and ahead is casa
Old 03-06-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Remind me of my first young khmer girl whom i bring back for ST 3 years ago.She from butterfly and was drunk.Damm shiok cos she use one of her leg to tickle my balls.Suck her breast until nobody business and dig her hole until juice come out.
hahaha, nice, foot foreplay
Old 03-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
lameassz is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros down at PP tomorrow? Will be there for a couple of days. Relatively new and would like someone to go around the scene with. probably hit some ktv or bars and get some chicks back.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lameassz View Post
Any bros down at PP tomorrow? Will be there for a couple of days. Relatively new and would like someone to go around the scene with. probably hit some ktv or bars and get some chicks back.
Wah bro, too late liao lah, we all return last Monday....
Old 07-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

any bro in Phnom Penh next week...wanna go clubbing together
Old 08-06-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
lameassz is Cool - loads of Potential

When are you in pp bro?
Old 09-06-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post
any bro in Phnom Penh next week...wanna go clubbing together
I am in PP from 13/June to 15/June. When are you there? Happy to go clubbing. Already fixed up with brother Samsters Yeoda for Sat 14/June. It will be nice for you to join. I am open to go out on Friday the 13th also.

....Enjoy life...
Old 09-06-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lameassz View Post
When are you in pp bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by develish View Post
I am in PP from 13/June to 15/June. When are you there? Happy to go clubbing. Already fixed up with brother Samsters Yeoda for Sat 14/June. It will be nice for you to join. I am open to go out on Friday the 13th also.

you have pm
Old 09-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Hi bros who have cheong PP before.
Is there any problem bringing girls back to hotel in cambodia? If yes, how do i know if the hotel is girlfriendly?

Many thanks
Old 09-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post
you have pm
You have full reply from me. Good to know we are in PP at the same time. 13th night is on!!!

....Enjoy life...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1