The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Beside no kissing and licking, Joey doesn't allow touching of her pussy area. Kept moving away when hands get close to it. Xiaoqian on the other hand is very ok with frenching, painting and fingering so I still prefer her over Joey.
That's true but XQ is a rare pokemon..only had her once cause my luck was good. Now you see guys waiting in line outside her shop.
Old 06-02-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekly View Post
Bro..am new here...can share the hot Thai mls plsss😭😭😭
Ok..have replied to all pms...all 3 thai girls contacts shared via pm..cheers...happy cny
Old 07-02-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
She isn't too bad. But she doesn't allow licking and kissing though. Aside from XQ, she's the only other one i fuck there.
Quote:
Beside no kissing and licking, Joey doesn't allow touching of her pussy area. Kept moving away when hands get close to it. Xiaoqian on the other hand is very ok with frenching, painting and fingering so I still prefer her over Joey.
Joey shop location is too open, has quite heavy traffic. Just in front of the escalator and right by the toilet, always will have people walking past.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Joey shop location is too open, has quite heavy traffic. Just in front of the escalator and right by the toilet, always will have people walking past.
Correct brother...anti vice always like to target those shops on every floor facing the lift...easier to raid...all the police have to do is block the lift entrance and toilet area and bingo they catch the ml....xq shop is discreet...near carpark and can always escape via taxi or private car
Old 07-02-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
That's true but XQ is a rare pokemon..only had her once cause my luck was good. Now you see guys waiting in line outside her shop.
What Xiaoqian can offer is worth the effort to wait. Her service is good, that's why there's a queue.
Old 07-02-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Ok..have replied to all pms...all 3 thai girls contacts shared via pm..cheers...happy cny
Bro can share ?
Old 07-02-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, mind sharing your contacts?
Old 07-02-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
I believe during meal times, there will be more crowd in the vicinity of her shop. Not really ideal for bros wanting to keep a low profile or avoid being seen.

Personally I prefer level 3 shop, which are more discreet and away from prying eyes.
Old 08-02-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
I believe during meal times, there will be more crowd in the vicinity of her shop. Not really ideal for bros wanting to keep a low profile or avoid being seen.

Personally I prefer level 3 shop, which are more discreet and away from prying eyes.
Well said boss...also office ladies working nearby like to complain about vice.... More complaints received the police will take action
Old 08-02-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
chaos_7827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
as long you know her unit number you just camp at level 3
Hi bro, can pm her unit no. ?

Thanks!
Old 08-02-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 17
phenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud of

Anyone can share XQ contact?

Thanks!
Old 08-02-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can anyone please share XQ contact?
Old 08-02-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was passing by in the afternoon, decided to walk around to try my luck see if XQ door open.

Then I saw this guy just sitting outside her shop...the corner, near the carpark door. Literally sitting down and playing with handphone, waiting for her. I walked around for 30 min, he still there waiting. Bro, got so despo anot? You don't think this will make it more difficult for her door to open?

The last time I saw her door open, and she asked me in, I rejected cos I was in a hurry to get upstairs for an appointment with Michelle. It was a good bonk with tall and classy michelle, but til today i Regret max for not accepting XQ invitation to try her. Sigh. Maybe next time.
Old 08-02-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

XQ today wear orange dress. Was quite stress at work and drive to parklane Jalan Jalan .

Wanted to try XQ but quite shag and end up eating dinner at the cafe at level 1.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
Hi bro, mind sharing your contacts?
pm you my 3 thai mls already, dun worry my 3 thai mls places got shower and toilet facilities
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread