The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Salute u bro, all your fb maid are than high standard, well done
yup i agree.
good figure less the dark nipples.
even the breasts are a real handful
Old 11-06-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Gun View Post
noticed all your sessions are RAW

well done !
that is not maid.
that is his personal FB.
so pretty.
haha.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Any bros here happen to chat with a ger nick scorpio girl in michat?
No pic, sengkang. $150.

Just wanna check isit worth $150. Dont ask or scold me why spoil market in paying lol.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
yup i agree.
good figure less the dark nipples.
even the breasts are a real handful
That is why i insist if you want such qualities as mine and purely just fb, be prepare to spend $$$.. unless you are looking for a real gf within maid circle..

Whoever claim got sexy maid and just a meal or top up can settle, i call that BS because i really know this playground very well. Perhaps last time can do that, but is no longer the case since 2011 in my opinion.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Bro, out of these, which one is the wildest in bed
Returned with thanks.

Will exchange with 5 points and above.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Not able to see pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
I doubt here really got to be honest.. Below is just like 15% of my encounters..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-06-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Do not base on just this forum when you say pity Sg bros. There are many who do well on the social scene or even with younger maids working here but do not share due to various reasons. Mostly here are the noobs or less choosy fellas - base on some of the pics posted la.

don't shame people who post their success stories and verify it with photos, we are not noobs nor less choosy. In the field of maid bonking you should expect older ladies, flappy stomachs, birth scars , saggy titts and overall rough looks, that's part of the maid's characteristic identity and it's what makes the experience raw and fun. You don't expect to bonk a spinner in the maid world and if you do she is a rare find congratulations. but don't come to a topic that is called screwing maids and shame people who bonk what a maid generally looks like. Its like going to a pork shop and question people why they eat pork.

don't hesitate to share bros. Happy maid bonking good luck to all.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Any bros here happen to chat with a ger nick scorpio girl in michat?
No pic, sengkang. $150.

Just wanna check isit worth $150. Dont ask or scold me why spoil market in paying lol.

hmm...worth it. body a little plump but fair smooth tanned skin. cup c...or slightly bigger then cup b. can multiple position. nice for doggy style with a firm ass. sweet smile and also good conversation. usually free only during weekday instead of weekend. total damage would be 150/90/ 1 excluding 25.00 for hotel .

i met her 2 days ago at lavender.
Old 12-06-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
hmm...worth it. body a little plump but fair smooth tanned skin. cup c...or slightly bigger then cup b. can multiple position. nice for doggy style with a firm ass. sweet smile and also good conversation. usually free only during weekday instead of weekend. total damage would be 150/90/ 1 excluding 25.00 for hotel .

Thanks bro. Cheers!
Old 12-06-2021, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
jacksparrow1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pinoy maid with flower tattoos on chest and also the thighs, east side. rings anyone bells?
Old 12-06-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I think the main difference is "grooming maid for personal fuck" vs "paying FL maid for fuck".
Very well said
Old 12-06-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And yeah to no complain, you got skill to fish good quality maids, its your right to show off. I upped with money, i know how to twist their mindset easily but not to evil deeds.

To those want free sex, my experience is you sure can get it, but how chio, sexy i myself strongly believe its nearly none.

Importantly, respect them and treat them nicely

Agreed with bro Ahwolf.
You gotta have skill to fish good quality maids, with some patience and time,
add in with a dash of money, will landed with good catch, then you have all the rights to show off.
Most people with no skill still thinking of wanting free sex and not even willing to part with a small token sum nowadays, their experience landing a chio catch would be as bro Ahwolf said : its nearly none.

Most importantly, I FULLY SUPPORT Bro Ahwolf statement : respect them and treat them nicely

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 12-06-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Quote:
I doubt here really got to be honest.. Below is just like 15% of my encounters..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Cant view your pics bro
Old 12-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sorry i dont share at all and almost all had gone back. These are all my ex maid fbs throughout my years.

Until now, i dont see much of my standard in here..

I can only tell you, if you want with standard good quality maid, prepare to spend money but of course has to make sure she dont fool around. And yes, it can be done if you know how.

Whatever bros here tell you free fuck or just simple meal.. trust me all is fat and ugly which my dick cannot stand. Also, they tend to easily up by many cheapo uncles and bangla workers which is more dangerous.
Impressed by ur collections bro. Just out of curiosity, u raw with them or with raincoat?
Old 12-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post

I also tried her last year she come my place pay her 200 for 2 shots one of the better looking maid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1