The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted......

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 06-10-2020 at 09:17 PM.
Old 27-09-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I had the most enjoyable release and was sure I made her cum as well. I rested in her arms until time was up and wished her all the best.
Bro, upsized for full course too?
Old 27-09-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Bro, upsized for full course too?
I have tongue and fingers too
Old 27-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Anyone tried her before? never noticed her posting..
21 years old and C Cups

https://sglonelyguys.online/li-li-massage/
Oops taking this back- managed to dig out some MRs and seems like semi landmine. lucky didn't try
Old 27-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Can't get booking so sabo her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Now I am camping for Natalie as FL discussion too
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Obviously is not Carol lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
You sure talking about same natalie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Nat is in sgmomo? Under which name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Probably a misunderstanding as happen in my case. Nat is also on sgmomo website using different number and I had booked her using that number.

We did proceed with the nuru massage sans condom and finished with a bbbj cim. But she collected from me the sgmomo price which is slightly more than the slg price.

I think she may have blacklisted me as I have not been getting any replies from her on both numbers since our session.
sgmomo still available meh? now the only sgmomo site is a food selling website site: https://sgmomo.com.sg/index.html (shd be okay sharing since its not ML related site right?)

FYI talking about this Natalie: https://sglonelyguys.online/natalie-massage/
Old 27-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Probably a misunderstanding as happen in my case. Nat is also on sgmomo website using different number and I had booked her using that number.

On arrival she assumed I was there for fj as per her sgmomo advert and capped me in the shower. When I told her I wanted the nuru massage she gave me blur look. She ask me to confirm and then clarify that she receive my booking on her momo number which is for fj only. She ask me to use her slg number next time if I want massage..... lol

We did proceed with the nuru massage sans condom and finished with a bbbj cim. But she collected from me the sgmomo price which is slightly more than the slg price.
Seems like this guy is describing the same Natalie/Carol from SLG...
But seeing some inconsistencies - Mentioned he went there for FJ and paid the FJ price on sgmomo after the session ended, but also mentioned how he only did BBBJ CIM (which I also don't think she provides now).

Fail you for inconsistency
Old 27-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro up u, no nuru feeling in swimtrunk then
Haha maybe but if some bros here are fearful, it'd be a better choice then none.

I will up u back tomorrow, when my points are back
Old 27-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Btw one of the MLs trying to come back asked if I can help her submit the application - she is planning to come back soon.

I've never done it before though I dont mind if it's not a lot of work. But I don't want to get into any trouble, for e.g. if the ML gets caught in future......

Any bros done it here before?

Note: She is a vanilla ML (thats for me, not sure about other bros).

I wont mention her name here....can only share that she was in S* road area. She might have ask other brothers here before too....
Old 27-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Btw one of the MLs trying to come back asked if I can help her submit the application - she is planning to come back soon.

I've never done it before though I dont mind if it's not a lot of work. But I don't want to get into any trouble, for e.g. if the ML gets caught in future......

Any bros done it here before?

Note: She is a vanilla ML (thats for me, not sure about other bros).

I wont mention her name here....can only share that she was in S* road area. She might have ask other brothers here before too....
She will let you bang her for free if you help her ?

Don't be silly. She got caught, you are in deep S H I T.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-09-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
She will let you bang her for free if you help her ?

Don't be silly. She got caught, you are in deep S H I T.
That's what i worry. Else i don't mind helping.

No lei, in fact i think i only visited her less than 10 times when she was here. But I have to admit I liked her service hence we kept in contact after she went back (just simple sending of regards over WC, nothing like missing each other type haha). Surprised she asked me. But i suspect she asked a few bros.... I would have done the same.
Old 27-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
sgmomo still available meh? now the only sgmomo site is a food selling website
The sgmomomo is still up leh.... but is blocked by MDA...... so there is a banner with link to telegram.
I did browse the telegram site but unable to locate Natalie... maybe taken down?
Old 27-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
The sgmomomo is still up leh.... but is blocked by MDA...... so there is a banner with link to telegram.
I did browse the telegram site but unable to locate Natalie... maybe taken down?
Why did u conveniently disappear when u were sexposed for ur Annie CSB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Yes.... she's back.
Yes.... she's not on any site.
At the moment she is only contacting those bros on her little black book..... not taking new customers yet.
Her booking is unique..... she only takes bookings for next day. Downside is she choose the time and will broadcast the slots available for next day.....you then fast hand fast leg reply to grab the slot that you want. Have to be really quick as the slots fill up fast..... if you miss the broadcast..... chances are no more slots as often the slots will be fully booked within the hour.
School holidays so fast start meh?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Why did u conveniently disappear when u were sexposed for ur Annie CSB?

School holidays so fast start meh?
Fwah. King of sexposure haha.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
That's what i worry. Else i don't mind helping.

No lei, in fact i think i only visited her less than 10 times when she was here. But I have to admit I liked her service hence we kept in contact after she went back (just simple sending of regards over WC, nothing like missing each other type haha). Surprised she asked me. But i suspect she asked a few bros.... I would have done the same.
No need to act white knight.

By right, they should already know who to liaise and what additional" payment/paperwork needs to be done in order to come here.

Anyway, since you already said she might have asked other ppl, let those white knights tank.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
No need to act white knight.

By right, they should already know who to liaise and what additional" payment/paperwork needs to be done in order to come here.

Anyway, since you already said she might have asked other ppl, let those white knights tank.
Thanks bro. Received some great advice from some senior bros here.

As much as I miss her great massage and service. Will wait for her to make her own way back!

PS: Please don't ask me who! Case closed. Lets cont to enjoy the wonderful FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1