The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Cryolite1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girl says not looking for relationship but has a bf within a few days

Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but I'm new here. I have been looking for girls for very long, whether for sex or relationship, but never really succeed. 100% of the girls who say they are not looking for a relationship suddenly get a bf in the next few days or the next few weeks. Off my mind I can count 10, and over the past years at least hundreds. I fucking hate girls now for the fact that they don't even know what they want, or all of them are probably friendzoning me and lying to me. If you think we do not share enough common interest, just say it. If you are not interested in me just say it. But if you say you are not looking I will believe you and wouldn't even try at all, and it really hurts to know you really don't know yourself and you really are available but I missed my chance because of that. And equally worse is if you are just friendzoning me and not giving me a chance at all, and are just lying to me.

p/s: I'm not joking about the 100% I guess you can judge me as the loser guy who don't get girls I don't care.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girl says not looking for relationship but has a bf within a few days

They r being polite and you r gullible to believe them.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Try this ,

Normally I reply in a polite manner “ aiya don’t give me that kind of bullshit say don’t want relationship “

From there you can see what they really gonna say
Old 02-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolite1990 View Post
Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but I'm new here. I have been looking for girls for very long, whether for sex or relationship, but never really succeed. 100% of the girls who say they are not looking for a relationship suddenly get a bf in the next few days or the next few weeks. Off my mind I can count 10, and over the past years at least hundreds. I fucking hate girls now for the fact that they don't even know what they want, or all of them are probably friendzoning me and lying to me. If you think we do not share enough common interest, just say it. If you are not interested in me just say it. But if you say you are not looking I will believe you and wouldn't even try at all, and it really hurts to know you really don't know yourself and you really are available but I missed my chance because of that. And equally worse is if you are just friendzoning me and not giving me a chance at all, and are just lying to me.

p/s: I'm not joking about the 100% I guess you can judge me as the loser guy who don't get girls I don't care.
They smell desperation. And it is unattractive.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is pretty obvious you still dont understand how BGR works. They is many ways of rejection. And those gals are just being poilte with you in their style of rejecting.

And attraction, dont need so many pattern. They like means they like.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

ts kena friendzoned. the ladies intend to let you down gently by giving subtle hints, without coming across like a jerk. lying, or telling white lies is part of being human.

男追女,隔层山
女追男,隔层纱
Old 02-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Bro imo, don't ask that question, unnecessary. It's really No feel and no fun. Never commit unless the girl want to, always be prepared to let go any day any time.
Must remember: no girl belong to you and you don't belong to anyone.

Instead of targeting only 1 girl, do the opposite!
Sweet talk to all of them, try to attract everyone. See which one gets attracted to u.

Sweet talk to everyone. They love it!
Be positive: does it matter if they lie to you? Think about it, it really doesn't, not at all. Many girls in the world.
Be fun: act like a gentleman who holds the lady up from her seat. The Prince who ask the Princess for a dance. The baby sitter who feeds the kid.

Maintain the relationship on a thin thread (even better: she doesn't even know if she's attached)

If she doesn't put in effort, you're gone. (really, just go) So many other girls out there.

Have fun!
Old 02-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Gonna be honest, bro. If hundreds of girls have rejected you, as you said, then maybe it’s not them, it’s you.

Do you come on too strong, are you too emotional with them, maybe seeming too desperate?

You expect the girls to tell you the truth, but the truth is that they don’t have to tell you shit since you’re not their bf, bro.

So do some self reflection and try to figure out why so many girls have rejected you. Then try to work on your issues.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

I cant help it but to reply when I saw what the TS wrote.... "OUCH!"
Old 02-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Just face it

You're just not their cuppa tea, nuff said
Old 02-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Maybe u dont understand girls. Join some ah beng.. maybe u learn faster than reading all the books. 😂
Old 02-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolite1990 View Post

Women's mind is very complicated. Most of the time, they don't even know what they love. If it happens they love someone or something, they can even explain why.

So, don't be a hater. Just constantly develop good quality within yourself, someone sometime somewhere will eventually appreciate you.

By the way, go fuck some hookers if you are sexually frustrated.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
They smell desperation. And it is unattractive.
This is very true. Women hate desperate guys.

If TS behaves like a hungry ghost getting out in the seventh month, he is not going to fuck any pussy.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

To TS, what are you looking for in a relationship?
If it's sex, get your release with FLs.
It will make you less desperate...
I've had sex with so many girls, now I can am absolutely cool in the presence of beautiful women.
Girls can read minds and can tell if you intend to fuck them.
Playing it cool, as in really cool will confuse them...
Make them easier to prey on...
As in, "He's not gay yet he's not dying to fuck me despite the fact I'm so beautiful?"
Old 03-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

TS, take stock of what your good and bad points are and work on both, reinforce your good and rework your bad. All the bros and even sisters here have gone through what you had at one time or another in their life.

Never let it put you down just because one or a few aren't suitable for you. There will be one who will be.

In true life, my cousin found his true soul mate at the ripe age of sixty. She's forty-ish so whether they will start a family is between the two of them. But they are very happy together.

Give yourself a break and don't be too hard on yourself.

It took me many relationships, more then six before I found my wife. But I had many almost in between now and then but we ended up as FB since we aren't compatible for marriage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1