The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Bro @cheongster, when exactly is nanxing going to RTT? I remember this post from you in Oct 2023. Now you mentioned she is going off in Jan 24 instead.
Hey Bro @Gumm
I ask her again ok? Maybe 计划赶不上变化。
NX only mentioned “我多几个星期后,就不在了。” hence the post.
But I know I still manage to chope her as my new year 2024 present.
Quite sure she will be gone by mid Jan 2024.
Again more than happy if she is still around early Jan24
Give me more time to savour her smooth long legs and nice (.)(.)

Still suffering from withdrawal syndrome from the likes of AQ, XQ and 99 leaving! Had been lazy to explore new MLs despite many bros recommendations. Especially from bro @derrickboy private curated selection. think it’s time to get my Bum moving before I get blue balls next year.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-12-2023 at 11:05 AM.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hey Bro @Gumm
I ask her again ok? Maybe 计划赶不上变化。
NX only mentioned “我多几个星期后,就不在了。” hence the post.
But I know I still manage to chope her as my new year 2024 present.
Quite sure she will be gone by mid Jan 2024.
Again more than happy if she is still around early Jan24
Give me more time to savour her smooth long legs and nice (.)(.)

Still suffering from withdrawal syndrome from the likes of AQ, XQ and 99 leaving! Had been lazy to explore new MLs despite many bros recommendations. Especially from bro @derrickboy private curated selection. think it’s time to get my Bum moving before I get blue balls next year.
Thanks bro @cheongster . Just kinda of confused with the posts. No worries.

ML come and go, no need to invest too much feelings. That’s the approach taken by the MLs as well.

旧的不去, 新的不来。 isn’t it our nature to favour the new and ditch the old? Hence, we are all here, behind our wives or gfs.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Lucky]~ Beautiful SYT, Big boobs with Goddess Figure

Chance upon this beautiful ML in Sglonely.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Decided to filter the pool of MLs and recommend her in this thread.

Lucky is a SYT (around 25yo) with smooth skin and big soft boobs. She has a cute face and big eyes. You will get mesmerised by her.

She provides relaxing oil massage and is very hardworking. Tell her your sore place and she will focus there. For an hr session, she dedicated 25mins relieving your tiredness.

Her sensual is one of the better ones. There are quality and consistency. She will undress herself and roam me all over. With her breath sucking away my soul and her two buns cushioning my back are really enjoyable. Her pointed nipples will tease me to another level. Her HJ is accommodating to your pace. While teasing me during HJ, I have one hand on her boob and the other on her bouncy butt. She brought her boobs to my face for me to feast. I can’t get enough of feasting her body. This sensual last about 25mins. She really plans her time well.

I had rtm many times. Please treat her well and I hope this MR is useful.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey guys,

Anyone tried Janana before?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/janana-massage/
Old 26-12-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nanxing going back and her recent waves of recommendations should be taken with salt. I am writing for the good for bros who are new. Old birds would know how to handle.
She is old bird, came back more than one time. Read deep into it, new bros.
Those with money, you know what you can get out of her. (And most ML) Proven and ymmv.
For new birds, nanxing is vanilla to max. You want to go more than a few times to visit her to unlock (when she is leaving in January)? Save your money, new bros. (I’ve visited her, read my past review for her. She is not cui, …..)
You got money and want to unlock her in just a visit, I got no further comments.

Happy new year, especially to new bros. Your money is hard earned. Mine too!
Old 26-12-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustgrille View Post
Nanxing going back and her recent waves of recommendations should be taken with salt. I am writing for the good for bros who are new. Old birds would know how to handle.
Those with money, you know what you can get out of her. (And most ML) Proven and ymmv.
For new birds, nanxing is vanilla to max. You want to go more than a few times to visit her to unlock (when she is leaving in January)? Save your money, new bros. (I’ve visited her, read my past review for her. She is not cui, …..)
You got money and want to unlock her in just a visit, I got no further comments.

I think it’s to create the Fear Of Missing Out effect, since she is leaving soon.

Instead of unlocking.
Old 26-12-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey guys,

Anyone tried Janana before?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/janana-massage/
from the style of her pics i think she used to be under a different name. should be quite experienced.
Old 26-12-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
TZ sensual is usually quite OK. You must have caught her on a bad day. If you like eye contact by chio pretty face while HJ, try Lora (rtc soon by end Dec)/Amei/Nicole whom will also reward you with light lip kisses (YMMV). 😘😘
for her to be facing south when giving a HJ has nothing to do with the season. Basic techniques to keep.eye contact if you talk about sensuality. Anyway, did tried Lora earlier on, didn't RTM. Not my CAI even though she tried. So back to MP mostly curtains or rooms, more engaging.
Old 26-12-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Agreed. NX is here for a long time because unlike other MLs she is not holding travel visa or short term work permit. I find her good looks, good figure and easy to chat to as her main selling points. She can do decent massage due to her training. Her sensual is quite vanilla (maybe due to too much zhutting from certain bros... lol...). For bros who prefer syt, massage to sensual, NX is not a bad choice.
Old 26-12-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1826 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Who else is going home in Jan 2024 besides NX and Amei?
Old 26-12-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Who else is going home in Jan 2024 besides NX and Amei?
Think quite a handful of them it seems. Hopefully can expect a 改朝换代 after Feb especially when the new Visa-free kicks in.
Not sure if I’m wrong, but NX, Amei, Lora, Bella, Yiyi(pretty one), CY, Baby, TZ, Topaz, EK, W, to name a few.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-12-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

I see the initial NX, i thought is another old bird
Old 26-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Sometimes you really don’t want to start a war of words but you have no choice. If you had just came for me, that’s fine. Would have just ignore a lurker. But to implicate other reputable bros (@silverug @SammyTheBoss @hp2k @Gumm @Salaryman9999) and trivialize their MRs that’s totally uncalled for.

Coming from someone with a grand total of 23 posts, casting doubts over credible bros who have contributed many more posts and MRs, wonder whose words hold more weight.

No one spoke about unlocking. But someone sour grapes reeked of a vendetta, probably for a failed attempt to unlock. Embarrassing.

The only thing I can agree with you is that NX is not Cui so thank you for your MR. And the fact she can stay for so long is probably because there is something enduring about her, that all the above reputable Bros have uncovered in NX and choose to provide their truthful MRs in the “waves of recommendation.”

Quote:
Nan Xing has good playability. You’ll be satisfied.Btw, you have the money, antique also can buy.
BUT To roti prata from “good playability” to “vanilla to the max” perhaps we need to really consider whose words should be taken with a pinch of salt. And by the way, too much salt bad for health.

At the end of the day, sharing is caring. We can all agree to disagree. I totally respect bro @roysg MR. No issue at all. We all understand YMMV But your feeble attempt to undermine other bros’ credibility goes against the spirit of this forum.

This will be my last volley of fire. You will be wise to keep your mouth shut unless you went recently and has a bad MR to share which I’m sure most bros will be thankful for. Learn your lesson 对事,不对人。you are welcome.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-12-2023 at 11:48 PM.
Old 26-12-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Agreed. NX is here for a long time because unlike other MLs she is not holding travel visa or short term work permit. I find her good looks, good figure and easy to chat to as her main selling points. She can do decent massage due to her training. Her sensual is quite vanilla (maybe due to too much zhutting from certain bros... lol...). For bros who prefer syt, massage to sensual, NX is not a bad choice.
Bro @Salaryman9999
Don’t recommend already.
Wait people says we creating FOMO effect.
Sigh. Share MRs also kena say.
Some more not just my one MR.
Many bros also gave their honest inputs.
End up one bamboo hit everyone off the boat. LOL
Old 26-12-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Thanks bro @cheongster . Just kinda of confused with the posts. No worries.

ML come and go, no need to invest too much feelings. That’s the approach taken by the MLs as well.

旧的不去, 新的不来。 isn’t it our nature to favour the new and ditch the old? Hence, we are all here, behind our wives or gfs.
Bro @Gumm
Wise words indeed. Thanks for Upping my rep pts.
Have returned you my humble 21 points.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-12-2023 at 09:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1