The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 18
toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Scratch Dog

Back in the day.. Scratch Dog was the place to be after your regular clubs were done. Is there a similar place in today's context?
Old 29-04-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by toukin View Post
Back in the day.. Scratch Dog was the place to be after your regular clubs were done. Is there a similar place in today's context?
None. Post covid alot has changed. Girls found othervways to earn money. Thailand is not the same and inflated prices
Old 01-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all
Re: Scratch Dog

Quote:
There's a place that's underground and open till late. Unlock by asking the local mamasan and they will arrange transport as its a bit far out.

beware that the range and quality reflects those that still need to earn a bit more $$$. the angpai will never go there...most AP have queues of carrot heads waiting.
Old 01-05-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamant View Post
None. Post covid alot has changed. Girls found othervways to earn money. Thailand is not the same and inflated prices
attitudes also have changed. less hungry. can call rtf at 10pm and they will decide maybe they rather not go out. had experienced a few times ask them that i paid to take a taxi to other end of sukhumvit also too lazy and expect the guy to taxi over to fetch them and taxi back to join the party. she was quite hot but next time maybe i will just take someone nearby...

best times were after 97 crisis when would be dating those with white collar day jobs... could speak better english and can chit chat about other stuff besides just nightlife.
Old 05-05-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 2
fullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
post covid really alot of different. now all become working in club. u go spaceplus can just ask mamasan bring PR girl for you to choose and pay money. i not sure about price but i did not ask for one as I just go first time see look look. boring place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1