The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14136 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Well done lads! Thrashing of stoke! Again, those youngsters did well! Solid midfield today!
Old 11-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally a convincing victory at home....... And origi is a beast....... Bring on dortmund! Ynwa
Old 11-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Job very well done. Never expect this scoreline against a full strength Stoke.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Ah Gong and my buddies at the old age home are very happy with the result. The question is why can't they play like this in every game ??? Well done team . Ah Gong very proud of you .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-04-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JurgenNKlopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong and my buddies at the old age home are very happy with the result. The question is why can't they play like this in every game ??? Well done team . Ah Gong very proud of you .
The lads deserved the win. It was a precarious game which could have gone either way in the first half. Luckily we took our chances and scored.

Still one game at a time.

Next match Europa League 2nd Leg against Dortmund.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Boom

What is happening with LFC all of a sudden? To be honest, did not see this one turn out the way it did!

Very dominant win. Moreno was very good, as were Origi and Sturridge. Absolutely suicidal with set pieces though, which is a big concern. Ojo, Stewart , Allen and Milner all had decent games.

We really do go into Thursday in cracking shape and bring back into the team alot of inform players such as Sakho, Lovren, Can and Coutinho.

I must mention Imbula for Stoke. He was outstanding, strong composed and bossed the midfield. Would not mind seeing him in a red shirt to be honest, very impressed!

Bring on Dortmund!
Old 11-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Well done lads! Thrashing of stoke! Again, those youngsters did well! Solid midfield today!
Wonder where is Jordan Ibe these days?
Old 11-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
He went to accompany Joe Gomez, Danny Ings and the others in the medical room.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Boom

What is happening with LFC all of a sudden?
I am not surprised...... in fact I was expecting results to pick up as historically Liverpool has always been strong finishers in the final stretch except for that hiccup season when SG slipped and the team imploded.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Well if players do not perform now they will be on the transfer list at the end of the season.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Ibe was dropped from the team yesterday. Did not even make it to the bench. Read somewhere that he's frustrated n wants to leave end of season..
Old 11-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

To be honest I wasn't expecting such a great result against Stoke. I was expecting at least another draw. But glad that the team turn up for work . What is most important to see that Ojo and Steward were given debuts in the premiere league . Pretty proud of the team overall performance. Lets hope they can put on another impressive display on Thursday night against Dortmund. Well done team . YNWA .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 12-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Boom

What is happening with LFC all of a sudden? To be honest, did not see this one turn out the way it did!

Very dominant win. Moreno was very good, as were Origi and Sturridge. Absolutely suicidal with set pieces though, which is a big concern. Ojo, Stewart , Allen and Milner all had decent games.

We really do go into Thursday in cracking shape and bring back into the team alot of inform players such as Sakho, Lovren, Can and Coutinho.

I must mention Imbula for Stoke. He was outstanding, strong composed and bossed the midfield. Would not mind seeing him in a red shirt to be honest, very impressed!

Bring on Dortmund!
Football is a funny old game which is unpredictable.
Liverpool is a strange team who always frustrates punters.
Expect the unexpected.
Who would expect a sub Origi to come up with 2 goals when we were not even at full strength?
Think performances are contagious. When players like Milner, Sturridge, Moreno and the 2 youngsters started delivering, it kind of infected d other players.
Juz like when everyone is unmotivated at Villa and Newcastle they kept losing.
Hope Liverpool will continue the great job til d end of season.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Biggest match of the season thus far for the Reds, tonight.

Oh man, once again very nervous and anxious but this time at least with real excitement and some optimism, not all doom and gloom.

To me, I think it will all boil down to whether : Klopp gets his tactics right again; all the lads are able to execute Klopp's tactics to a T; all the lads keep cool, calm and don't lose their bottle; Liverpool outscore Dortmund (because Dortmund is going to score tonight).

This time round, I think Gundogan is going to be key for Dortmund. Liverpool have got to try and find a way to neutralise him throughout the game.

Come on you Redmen!
Old 14-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

AH Gong really HOPE that there will be A GOOD result tonight . Wish the team all the best . It will be quite an atmosphere at Anfield.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1