The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Pregnant or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Next time fuck still fuck but dedicate more on do 69 and ff bbbj cim swallow lah and if possible try anal also. Training start while young is always better for girls. Do anal just make sure clean the hole first. If can very clean hor raw the anal and creampie inside the anal also no problem won't get pregnant.
Probably the best suggestion I heard.... 👍👍

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 07-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

I hate to break it to you, if you use a condom properly and it didn't break, and she gets pregnant, maybe you're not the father? Ever consider she's been screwing around on you, got pregnant and now it's your baby?
Old 11-09-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Any updates? Haa..
Old 12-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotan View Post
Any updates? Haa..
Maybe gave birth already...lol
Old 08-10-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunaina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should wait to take a pregnancy test until the week after your missed period for the most accurate result.

If you don’t want to wait until you’ve missed your period, you should wait at least one to two weeks after you had sex. geting pregnant, your body needs time to develop detectable levels of HCG. This typically takes seven to 12 days after successful implantation of an egg.

You may receive an inaccurate result if the test is taken too early in your cycle.

Here are some signs that you should take a pregnancy test.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Don think so much, so ramp , shoot all in , then don pull out continue ramp , then if pregnant then get married.Marry early , when 40 plus kids sll adult slready, cos now when get old there is no value in job market
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1