The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itsmekhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pregnant or not?

Uhh okay here goes. I don’t know how to start. My gf and I had sex last week? On a saturday. We used protection. I even like pulled out before I came. After sex we cleaned up immediately. I washed up she washed up. Took a break then we had sex again. No penis vagina contact. I always remember to put on a condom first. Then same thing again I pulled out before i came. she washed up i washed up. Then repeat again. So we had sex three times. A day or two later she started feeling nauseas so vomited and like burps. I read that up that its like a symptom of pregnancy but also i read that you don’t get it immediately. Her period is like two weeks away. Both of us are kinda paranoid and hella scared now. We’re both students. Any advices/opinions? Sorry if like tmi hahaha
Old 28-08-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
tsss is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Pregnant or not?

Well assuming you know how to put on the condom properly. The risk of pregnancy should be fairly low. Imho you probably don't have anything to worry about.
Old 29-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmekhai View Post
Uhh okay here goes. I don’t know how to start. My gf and I had sex last week? On a saturday. We used protection. I even like pulled out before I came. After sex we cleaned up immediately. I washed up she washed up. Took a break then we had sex again. No penis vagina contact. I always remember to put on a condom first. Then same thing again I pulled out before i came. she washed up i washed up. Then repeat again. So we had sex three times. A day or two later she started feeling nauseas so vomited and like burps. I read that up that its like a symptom of pregnancy but also i read that you don’t get it immediately. Her period is like two weeks away. Both of us are kinda paranoid and hella scared now. We’re both students. Any advices/opinions? Sorry if like tmi hahaha
not so fast to know,if period missed and total of abt 40days then most likely
Old 29-08-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!

Maybe got chance condom got hole abit...i hope for the best for bro...
Old 29-08-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Just buy a test kit and test.

If don’t know how to use the test kit.. can go see doctor..

No need to worry.. sometimes it’s the anxiety that causes all the trouble..
Old 29-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotan View Post
Just buy a test kit and test.

If don’t know how to use the test kit.. can go see doctor..

No need to worry.. sometimes it’s the anxiety that causes all the trouble..
Yes, test kit will proof it all. Anyway Prince Devitt upped you
Old 29-08-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Ts, 2 days only wont have symptoms of pregnancy la, u two ony scaring yourself. If she missing her period for more than a week, then go buy test kit and test it out..
Old 29-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim299 View Post
Maybe got chance condom got hole abit...i hope for the best for bro...
There wasn’t any condom leak or anything. I used the condom and pulled out before i ejaculated. But thanks bro 😭
Old 29-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I hear before got one guy never sex but kiss a girl and "a day or two later she started feeling nausea so vomited and like burps......".

TS how old? Ready to take responsibility?

Use condom liao have mean have no have mean no have. This kind of thing is fated one. If the period don't come then higher chance have.

You make your gf scared, later next time she dun wana sex you liao. Tell her ff bbbj cim swallow is ok cfm won't get pregnant. In return haizzz you chin cai lah eat and finger her pussy do 69 cfm safe sex.
I’m only 24. She’s 21. We’re both totally not ready. She doesn’t want to take BC pills as it will mess up her periods
Old 29-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Ts, 2 days only wont have symptoms of pregnancy la, u two ony scaring yourself. If she missing her period for more than a week, then go buy test kit and test it out..
So the sickness she’s feeling there’s no relation to pregnancy?
Old 29-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmekhai View Post
maybe stomach flu

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 31-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!

From my own experience, raw many times also never pregnant.
Old 31-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing you can do now. Morning after pill also no use. What is important now is to man up and be there for her. Give her reassurance that you will be there with her no matter what. Show that you can be a pillar of comfort for her until her period comes. If you panic now, she will panic even more. If you panic now and her period comes in 2 weeks, she will know you are the sort who will disappear on her if one day she really becomes pregnant. Then she knows you are not the long term partner for her.
Old 31-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Pregnant or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you panic now and her period comes in 2 weeks, she will know you are the sort who will disappear on her if one day she really becomes pregnant
This is indeed a very wise statement
Old 07-09-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro i think u relax first. if u wear properly and always pull out even before u cum, high chance its not pregnant. more likely stomach ache related issues. plus its only 2 days only so u scaring urself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1