The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Loophole to enter Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
5555 Asymptomatic if kana the virus liao the test also can find out one. Just look at all the FW in sg. Majority of them also asymptomatic.

Either the tests are all faulty or this guy after finish quarantine go some place hanky panky.
Intentionally left blank
Old 12-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Yes, I don't think they have much of a choice, really. That said, another positive case today in Thailand as you might have heard. The guy came to Thailand a month ago but they're insisting he was infected abroad. He did his two weeks of quarantine and now, two weeks later, he tested positive.
They'll push the blame to others as usual. Similar case happened in Seoul not long ago where this pax was on transit in SG for a few hrs. When he tested positive in Seoul, they blamed it on SG.
Ridiculous!
Old 13-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The economic pressures will force governments to reopen borders eventually with or without a vaccine!

Malaysia is already lobbying for Jan 2021 full reopening of borders with Singapore.

Singapore has also no intention to draw on any more reserves to bail out companies and workers.
Singapore gov cant wait to open up actually but pressure from the people..
But they will for sure open up soon..SIA going down now and is out in the news..and when open up, see... increase in tax comes along too , need to put back the amount taken out...

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds like the GL thread. Everyone keep saying GL should open and will open. 5555
you cant profit from intl level , at least, keep the money run in domestic..

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I don't think they have much of a choice, really. That said, another positive case today in Thailand as you might have heard. The guy came to Thailand a month ago but they're insisting he was infected abroad. He did his two weeks of quarantine and now, two weeks later, he tested positive.
still the same basic rule... No test = No case...
Thats how countries play down their total number of case..
If dare them to do mass testing..then will see all the "excuses" pop out..
I strongly believe there are many infected and without symptoms people around and the virus has mutated as time passed. Even have the chance it has become a normal flu and throat infection which normal medicine can contain with...thats my personal opinion

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-09-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Singapore gov cant wait to open up actually but pressure from the people..
But they will for sure open up soon..SIA going down now and is out in the news..and when open up, see... increase in tax comes along too, need to put back the amount taken out...
SIA is a big dinosaur still thinking they are too big to fail.
It's about time they restructure.

As usual only know how to follow but cannot improvise fast enough.
Some airlines have already started flights to nowhere since early August.
Old 15-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

SIA is a big dinosaur still thinking they are too big to fail.
It's about time they restructure.

As usual only know how to follow but cannot improvise fast enough.
Some airlines have already started flights to nowhere since early August.
In a storm, a big tree can be out with roots but and a seed can be blown or swept away by floods to another place and once the storm is over, the seed starts to grow and the big tree lying there starts to rot..
Never say never...

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-10-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recent update: https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2001023?fbclid=IwAR3m2qyEoeI86S3hOK16_Y153ElLqB7d3 TthJLeravK_i1zD873B3njhWNc
Old 16-10-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ement-13285802

You can hope they arrange one with Thailand like they did for HK lor.
Old 16-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
er.... got typo sibo? which idiot will stay at home for 14 days performing self-quarantine then on actual day rush to airport and go Thailand? 5555

Like that might as well WFH 14 days....
If this is not a typo, it's one big loophole for us.. we don't need to burn 14days there liao 5555
Old 18-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

whether got travel bubble or not, or later like HK can open up for leisure travel, check your travel insurance got cover anot lor. Because during normal times, even you normal sickness kena hospitalized in Thailand, you also have to pay our of your own pocket as a foreigner unless covered by insurance. Now of course not worth it because although can get business travel, you kena anything is definitely your own cost and quarantine definitely your own cost cos you choose to go despite warning, that is why nobody is travelling unless really really really really necessary.
Old 21-11-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Devanci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to try flying to HK first and then fly to bkk, but then stamp on a piece of paper and not on the passport and fly back to HK. Once reach back HK, dispose the piece of stamped 2ways thailand travel proof and proceed back to SG?
Old 22-11-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanci View Post
Anyone going to try flying to HK first and then fly to bkk, but then stamp on a piece of paper and not on the passport and fly back to HK. Once reach back HK, dispose the piece of stamped 2ways thailand travel proof and proceed back to SG?
What are you talking about?

First of all SG-HK travel bubble is postponed, secondly there is no travel bubble between HK and Thailand. Whatever restrictions one may face in entering Thailand from Singapore, similar applies to a traveler from HK.

And what do you mean by stamp on paper and not passport
Old 22-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
And what do you mean by stamp on paper and not passport
He think he's going to Dannok in stealth mode mah!

Don't believe can ask khun Yokosi.
Old 23-11-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanci View Post
Why so troublesome? U can go to Bangkok from Sinkapor also as long as u fulfill what's required by the Thai authorities.. No difference for HK travellers to Thailand also I believed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1