The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Testing exp

Not a sponsored post.

Hi all

I am usually quite sensitive to the condition of my body.

I am engaged in casual sex (one night stands) with mutual friends. Last sexual encounter with capped fj and bbbj was a month.

Recently felt more than usual tingling sensation on my penis past week. No other symptoms. Tingling sensation was almost not affecting me but thought I should get checked anyway.

Decided to go for testing. Based on Symptoms attending doc sent me for the appropriate tests for herp, tri, gonor & clahmi. Tests results came back, all was well.

What I’m trying to say is that, if you feel something is wrong just go for testing, and if anything, get it treated and can move on with your life.

Anyway I went to Drtan&p.
Prices are on the high side but made appt fast and results was fast as well. Doct and staff are accommodating.

Cheers all. And stay safe.
Old 14-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Testing exp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamestoh12345 View Post
Not a sponsored post.

Hi all

I am usually quite sensitive to the condition of my body.

I am engaged in casual sex (one night stands) with mutual friends. Last sexual encounter with capped fj and bbbj was a month.

Recently felt more than usual tingling sensation on my penis past week. No other symptoms. Tingling sensation was almost not affecting me but thought I should get checked anyway.

Decided to go for testing. Based on Symptoms attending doc sent me for the appropriate tests for herp, tri, gonor & clahmi. Tests results came back, all was well.

What I’m trying to say is that, if you feel something is wrong just go for testing, and if anything, get it treated and can move on with your life.

Anyway I went to Drtan&p.
Prices are on the high side but made appt fast and results was fast as well. Doct and staff are accommodating.

Cheers all. And stay safe.
How are they operating nowadays with covid19? Can you still just walk-in or do you need an appointment?
Old 14-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
How are they operating nowadays with covid19? Can you still just walk-in or do you need an appointment?

I call one day in advanced
Old 18-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamestoh12345 View Post
Prices are on the high side
High as how high? Do you mind sharing with us their cost structure here?
Old 25-08-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

remember to wear condom
Old 04-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
benjaminlim is Cool - loads of Potential

Yep I go to DTAP to get tested yearly too. Full screening. They’re very good. Expensive but worth the peace of mind.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2359sharp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard DTAP just open a new express STD self-testing clinic call DTAP Express
https://dtapexpress.clinic/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1