The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Danok Lastest update

Dear all , I just back from Dannok few days ago , Below are the report

Driving to danok , you need

1 ) Certified copy of Car registration card
2 ) Car Insurance

mininum also is 19days

Sedan car RM 35
MPV/SUV RM 40

3 ) fill in and signed off TM2 and TM3 form

TM2 form download ( 2 set )
https://riderchris.com/wp-content/up...ation-form.pdf

TM3 Form download ( 2 set )

4 ) Fill in and signed off Travel card
5 ) Copy of my sejahtera certification ( sometimes they check sometime dont)

If you lazy yo filled in so many things , then you can actually go to any of the insurance shop before reaching malaysia custom , they are nearby petrol station on the left of the road.

They can settle , insurance , TM2 , TM3 and arrival card for you with around RM 8 charges if not mistaken , sometime they also got sell the sim card RM 20 for 7 days unlimited internet usage

You will reach malaysia custom and immigration first
you need to stamp your passport ( passenger no need come down from car )

Then you will reached immigration Thailand
passenger have to come down and line up as usual at the immigration office to stamp your passport

Driver can drive through to immigrations counter like TOL plaza , you need to come down , get your passport stamped , arrival card ( TM 2 & 3 - 2 set ).
There will be a small fees on overtime stay charge around 20-30 bath

Then you have to drive further front and come down to get your custom declaration form ( pass the counter passport , car registration form and TM 2 & 3 ) ,

Then you can pick up your friend at the immigration exit door , further infront there will be another check point , here they will check your custom declaration form and sometimes check you passport again , they might ask you to open your car bonnet .

Turn left and you will reach sincity .... hahah
Old 24-07-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Re: Danok Lastest update

Few KTV still in operation ( GUAI FEI , PRINCESS , JAGUAR )
DISCO left V8 and 77

BBQ seafood i recommend the one nearby oliver , at back road , i forget the name . 399 thb per person

not much farm left , i went to Mr Ho farm near oliver )
he is a damm professional Salesman ... i mean professional pimp ,,, once he monitor you few minutes he will know around what type of girls you like and he is quite convincing to make you make decision fast and take your hard earn money .... hahahah

Price range from 4500 thb to 5500thb overnight depends grade

I went to Disco and met a guai fei mamasan , she say her girl overnight charge is RM 800 ( knn , they thought their pussy gold platted ah ) hahah

If you use we chat look around to find girls ( Make sure you bear your own risk ) - Price is around 2000thb per shot , 3500-4000 overnight
as they no need give mamasan or pimp commision .

But if you really get girls from wechat , maek sure you lock all your expensive belongings in the safebox , better be safe then sorry

V8 is just like before , guy brings their own girls drink feng tau , also have soem guy thought they are handsome try to fish free girl ( KNN, mana ada free punya , you think you look like brat pit ah ) ,

Beer is around 1980bth per carton ,

after you order and when bill come , make sure you take the receipt and sign then tell her discount , if not they will charge you normal price around 2400 bth... the saving you may can use a tips to waitress , normal i pay around 100tbh each , Ice bucket first first set is included , additional refill is 100thb nia

Make sure you change thb , current exchange rate is 124 to Thb 1000 <

If you pay RM is club they charge 30% means , your exchange rate become RM 130 for 1000bth , which you will eventfully lose 6% , if you are rich , then this is small amount lo..

i heard the girls say MBI and Hello bangkok is opening back soon , maybe in 2-4 weeks time .

Overall dannok is still not yet 20% of previous glory time < girls also less ,
more laos girls

Hope you all like my sharing ,

I might be going again in mid August , if any of you also going lets have a cheongster gathering sharing session there
Old 26-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MBI still able to operate?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...ReK9aC3J yNSA
Old 28-07-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro for sharing all the info I need.
how are the girls qualities there? have ssyt?
6 August i going over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
Few KTV still in operation ( GUAI FEI ,
PRINCESS , JAGUAR )
DISCO left V8 and 77

BBQ seafood i recommend the one nearby oliver , at back road , i forget the name . 399 thb per person

not much farm left , i went to Mr Ho farm near oliver )
he is a damm professional Salesman ... i mean professional pimp ,,, once he monitor you few minutes he will know around what type of girls you like and he is quite convincing to make you make decision fast and take your hard earn money .... hahahah

Price range from 4500 thb to 5500thb overnight depends grade

I went to Disco and met a guai fei mamasan , she say her girl overnight charge is RM 800 ( knn , they thought their pussy gold platted ah ) hahah

If you use we chat look around to find girls ( Make sure you bear your own risk ) - Price is around 2000thb per shot , 3500-4000 overnight
as they no need give mamasan or pimp commision .

But if you really get girls from wechat , maek sure you lock all your expensive belongings in the safebox , better be safe then sorry

V8 is just like before , guy brings their own girls drink feng tau , also have soem guy thought they are handsome try to fish free girl ( KNN, mana ada free punya , you think you look like brat pit ah ) ,

Beer is around 1980bth per carton ,

after you order and when bill come , make sure you take the receipt and sign then tell her discount , if not they will charge you normal price around 2400 bth... the saving you may can use a tips to waitress , normal i pay around 100tbh each , Ice bucket first first set is included , additional refill is 100thb nia

Make sure you change thb , current exchange rate is 124 to Thb 1000 <

If you pay RM is club they charge 30% means , your exchange rate become RM 130 for 1000bth , which you will eventfully lose 6% , if you are rich , then this is small amount lo..

i heard the girls say MBI and Hello bangkok is opening back soon , maybe in 2-4 weeks time .

Overall dannok is still not yet 20% of previous glory time < girls also less ,
more laos girls

Hope you all like my sharing ,

I might be going again in mid August , if any of you also going lets have a cheongster gathering sharing session there
Old 31-07-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

difference people different taste ,

KTV will have prettier girls as some pretty girls not for overnight , moreover at KTV many china guys spendi alot , so they get more tips that let u F them ..... hahahah

for port ( bapa ayam ) it depends the time you reached as it come on batches , my last visit have few youngster with catch my eyes ..

Please make sure what you want first ..

1 ) Pretty
if pretty often not good in service , sometime even need to entertain their sour face

2 ) Young
too young may not have experience in bed , so u may need to work out yourself being a coach buy maybe can get CHOR LUEN feel la .... wakaka

3 ) Average looking but nice body
i suggest you go for this type , as they have experience to entertain client , know how to please you , accommodate , know how to make you happy and enjoy when in club and bed

but it is still up to you ... u may have different taste >

my friend say HELLO BANGKOK is back in business ,
if you like to hang follow and watch some shows , then this place will be suitable for you , but remember doesnt mean you hang alot of flower on the girl she will follow you back hotel , make sure you negotiate first and check with mummy ,

my friend last time , the girl promise to follow my friend back after hanging RM 500 , then when club near to closing , the girl disappear. bear your own risk ya >
Old 31-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hetera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro thanks for the sharing! I will be heading over toward hat yai around mid Sep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
Dear all , I just back from Dannok few days ago , Below are the report

Driving to danok , you need

1 ) Certified copy of Car registration card
2 ) Car Insurance

mininum also is 19days

Sedan car RM 35
MPV/SUV RM 40

3 ) fill in and signed off TM2 and TM3 form

TM2 form download ( 2 set )

TM3 Form download ( 2 set )

4 ) Fill in and signed off Travel card
5 ) Copy of my sejahtera certification ( sometimes they check sometime dont)

If you lazy yo filled in so many things , then you can actually go to any of the insurance shop before reaching malaysia custom , they are nearby petrol station on the left of the road.

They can settle , insurance , TM2 , TM3 and arrival card for you with around RM 8 charges if not mistaken , sometime they also got sell the sim card RM 20 for 7 days unlimited internet usage

You will reach malaysia custom and immigration first
you need to stamp your passport ( passenger no need come down from car )

Then you will reached immigration Thailand
passenger have to come down and line up as usual at the immigration office to stamp your passport

Driver can drive through to immigrations counter like TOL plaza , you need to come down , get your passport stamped , arrival card ( TM 2 & 3 - 2 set ).
There will be a small fees on overtime stay charge around 20-30 bath

Then you have to drive further front and come down to get your custom declaration form ( pass the counter passport , car registration form and TM 2 & 3 ) ,

Then you can pick up your friend at the immigration exit door , further infront there will be another check point , here they will check your custom declaration form and sometimes check you passport again , they might ask you to open your car bonnet .

Turn left and you will reach sincity .... hahah
Old 07-08-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
sonicx88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Dannok from 2/8-4/8
Here are the place
1. Hello Bangkok - Open . you can bring your own liquor , they will charge you with THB 900 and you got
1 x Bucket ice
5 x bottle of water or Soda.
every additional like bottle or Soda require THB 100. excluding tips. Tips , THB 20 or RM 2 - 4 . If better spare RM 10 , 5

Remember you can pay in RM. The conversion rate is 1:10 . that means .. RM 1 to 10 THB.
Flower as usual - THB 500 or RM 50.
Got bikini show and the DJ very good. Go after 10PM Thailand Time.
We spent 2 night over here

2. 77 - Feng Tau join.
Seen there there alot of gals.. but can go for ST or LT. Most gals that don't have customer will stay upstair .
Depend on your skill or conversation can bring LT for THB 3000

3. 2 place we seen and another in SOI MBI - beside M CLUB (This club closed forever)
a. Sarika Massage - THB 5000 - 6000 - LT . go after 4 -5 PM. Girls quality better than b.
b. MR ho Place - THB 4500 onward - LT . Quality questionable.
c. 99 beside M CLUB . never been. only open 5-6 pm onward.

4. Most KTV open. am prefer open pub/disco style. i just want to drink and hug hug.

The timing based Thailand Standard time.

Hotel to stay - INBED or The Vista Hotel Danok. Nearby. Do check your conversion, CC has better rate than normal money changer in Thailand. Only change your money in Thailand to has better rate. do Spare minimum like THB 3000 in your pocket before you going to change money in Dannok.
Old 07-08-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Dear all , heard hello bangkok open already , anyone have update on other pub that reopened , Oscar hotel being newly renovated , not sure is only facade or room upgrade ,
Old 07-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Hello Bangkok in Dannok is open. but gals strength still not like last time.. As said M Club closed, the rest slowly open.
Old 28-08-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

After covid.. now what's there to explore and do in Danok?
Like morning / afternoon / night can do what?
Old 25-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Was in Danok from 23-25/9 , my friend took vietnamese in Danok. So cute. he booked for 2 night. My self on 23/9, book 1 from farm and another her friend came over and overnight. Had awesome 3 some. Total spend for the 2gals is 4800+600+2500. While 24/9, just went to Hello Bangkok. Good vibes.

If you want to hunt for gals go to 77, always go 11 PM thailand time. Feng Tao joint i don't like.
Old 25-09-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx88 View Post
Was in Danok from 23-25/9 , my friend took vietnamese in Danok. So cute. he booked for 2 night. My self on 23/9, book 1 from farm and another her friend came over and overnight. Had awesome 3 some. Total spend for the 2gals is 4800+600+2500. While 24/9, just went to Hello Bangkok. Good vibes.

If you want to hunt for gals go to 77, always go 11 PM thailand time. Feng Tao joint i don't like.
got vietnamese in danok? first time hear, which farm?
Old 26-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jking View Post
got vietnamese in danok? first time hear, which farm?
Yup..... coz Mudland overflow with popiahs liao so some agents park their stocks in LOS and then bring them across the border later.
Old 26-09-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
After covid.. now what's there to explore and do in Danok?
Like morning / afternoon / night can do what?
In Dannok the activities are very standard.

Eat, drink, sleep, massage, bonk, shake head (optional).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Yup..... coz Mudland overflow with popiahs liao so some agents park their stocks in LOS and then bring them across the border later.
Wow new trend!
So now go Dannok can have good popiah pickings too.

Like that will be worth going to Dannok!
Hope can still survive the 14 hours coach ride!
Old 26-09-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Popiah are limited . Only 1 seen . but price is 6000 THB... When shown, i asked my friend quickly take.. no regret .. Even ask him to go hello Bangkok , he also tak mau liao.. Hello Bangkok got alot of show lately. Got braless show. you want see BNN, go there.

KTV, malas to go. I like disco/pub more, can see many many gals

Hang flower use RM. RM acceptable .. RM 50 per flower compare 500THB. Can save abit coz you need to tips every where. I have no problem tip, rm 5 or rm 10. Janji they give me good services.

As usual , in Dannok and Hat Yai, i bring my own liquor. If the gals want beer, i open 2 bottle by 2 bottle. Some Thai like to try new liquor like singleton which they never seen or have there. As usual i seen , Black label, gold label, TH own brand.. Forgot what brand name dee..

Last edited by sonicx88; 26-09-2022 at 08:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1