The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2020, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Nice friend you have there lol, Hope the milkmaid still avail after all this time 😃
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Not necessarily scam, unlike yahoo messenger days when somebody did try a scam using pre recorded videos.

But not my taste anyway.

Plus don't forget, girls get paid to be on chat apps as well now..

Ps, a pinay 🙊

Old 20-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
these 3 are the type of mestizas that made me first fall in love with pinay chicks.. had my first at 18.. pinays in bed are the wildest in all of SEA..
Can’t agreed more.
It’s really more fun in the Philippines.
Old 21-10-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Can’t agreed more.
Very true..

Here's one on Manila

Old 21-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

One of those funny pinay FLs.. Butt spanking Boobs squeezing

2500-1pop
3500-2pops
4500-unLipops in just 3hrs
->DOs
Blowjob
HAndjob
Butt spanking
Boobs squeezing
Kissing
->DONTs
Anal
Picture & videos
Sending sexy, hot and nude pics
Cim
Cif
->Any position will do. as long as i can.
LIGHTS OFF tayo mga baby.
Time availability: depende
->Chubby(34-30)
Morena
Height:5'4
Student na MiLf
-3-4 HRS.
->MONEY UPPON THE MEET UPS.
NO MONEY. NO PANTY DOWN
NOT UNCLUDED PO YUNG HOTEL ACCOMODATION PAYMENT SA IBABAYAD SAKIN.(Hindi kopo sagot yun)
×Auto block ang grabe tumawad!
×Auto Block ang mang hingi ng kung ano anong pic
Old 21-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Can’t agreed more.
ikr? I live in Korea and stopped mongering here. For me, Korean girls are too uptight and kinda lame in bed. It's way more fun to take trips to Manila. Cant wait for this damn pandemic to end...
Old 21-10-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I miss Manila....
Old 22-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
Cant wait for this damn pandemic to end...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Yes, I miss Manila....
And me sitting 300 KM away from Manila, unable to Travel to Manila, and only restricted to seeing those candies !! And those in my area in Benguet, cute and young, but not hot. Except two ultra tight pussies with no babies

Old 23-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

^^^ very nice. That is the look I would be going for as long as they are legal and legit.

I am going to be in BGC later this month for business. I have been scouting two walker groups on FB. Ive never taken a walker from FB before but plenty on dating apps. The FB ones seem much more “local” and there are a lot of scammers. The usual tricks are “downpayment” through gcash or mandatory “purchase” of video shows before meeting.

Some guys also regularly try to scam the walkers through fake bookings, pic stealing, non payment for sex, and even robbery.

I plan on trying some walkers but it seems a high level of caution needs to be used with this.
Old 23-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
^^^ very nice. That is the look I would be going for as long as they are legal and legit.

I am going to be in BGC later this month for business. I have been scouting two walker groups on FB. Ive never taken a walker from FB before but plenty on dating apps. The FB ones seem much more “local” and there are a lot of scammers. The usual tricks are “downpayment” through gcash or mandatory “purchase” of video shows before meeting.

Some guys also regularly try to scam the walkers through fake bookings, pic stealing, non payment for sex, and even robbery.

I plan on trying some walkers but it seems a high level of caution needs to be used with this.
She's cute and tight, and doesn't pretend moan or complain when doing it. Can feel the tightness.

Well, especially this time lots are offering Cam shows. Not very keen on that and no money in advance. Oh btw foreigners can't get gcash now, after some big drama.

Anyway, play safe. Don't waste money. And don't forget you are the buyer and it's a buyer's market.

Here's one a guy insisted is cute. 22 only .. Ouch. Demanded he send me a pic.

Cute ? Yeah right.

Old 24-10-2020, 03:57 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

^^

😆 I suppose whoever sent that gets turned on watching Shrek. This type of girl is the type that to be honest I would turn down if it was free.

There are a lot of fat girls walking though it is kind of amazing how bad of an obesity problem there is in the philippines.
Old 24-10-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
^^

�� I suppose whoever sent that gets turned on watching Shrek. This type of girl is the type that to be honest I would turn down if it was free.

There are a lot of fat girls walking though it is kind of amazing how bad of an obesity problem there is in the philippines.
Not saying I got a small c*ck, but when I see big bodies, somehow I also feel off, cannot enjoy past the fat .. unless she's into kinky stuff like AJ or CIM and all.

Luckily up north, obese are rare as they work hard.

Yes, those fat ones think and insist they are cute .. and it's nice to be chubby
Old 24-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
^^

😆 I suppose whoever sent that gets turned on watching Shrek. This type of girl is the type that to be honest I would turn down if it was free.

princess fiona
Old 24-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
princess fiona

In their mind, yes, Princess Fionas Like how almost all bakla in PH insist they are girls.. including the dead one ..

How's this one- btw ?

Or this one ..

Or this one ..

]
Old 24-10-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Not saying I got a small c*ck, but when I see big bodies, somehow I also feel off, cannot enjoy past the fat .. unless she's into kinky stuff like AJ or CIM and all.

Luckily up north, obese are rare as they work hard.

Yes, those fat ones think and insist they are cute .. and it's nice to be chubby
I blame westernization. Women in the english speaking countries are very obese overall. Popular media, western diet, and feminism has a very bad influence on young women. The good thing is that some girls are k pop fans and try to at least model themselves on asian beauty standards.
Old 26-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
sometime bah bah girl more horny then slim girl.
Tricky 😂😂 if too much fat, CMI

BTW, one of those pics that managed to escape Facebook censor. Posted by a girl I know

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1