The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Living in Bangkok!

สมน้ำหน้า (sǒm-nám-nâa)
Old 18-10-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Actually what Thai Airways are doing by setting up a cafeteria may not work for Singapore Airlines. It'll not garner enough interest from the public to sustain the long term if pandemic goes on. The novelty will go off after awhile.
Old 20-10-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Actually what Thai Airways are doing by setting up a cafeteria may not work for Singapore Airlines. It'll not garner enough interest from the public to sustain the long term if pandemic goes on. The novelty will go off after awhile.
Thai Airway is just doing gimmick market to lure in franchisees..
10mil baht monthly from selling Phathong Ko... Purely B.S
Statistic in Thailand, can never be trusted...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-10-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

@ the rate is going, the nightlife won't come back to SG till a vaccine is found. Next stage everyone is hoping is Thailand n SG to have travel bubbles by end of the year.
Old 21-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@ the rate is going, the nightlife won't come back to SG till a vaccine is found. Next stage everyone is hoping is Thailand n SG to have travel bubbles by end of the year.
Most countries are playing the dragging game, to wait for the vaccine.

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-10-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can share the rate in Bangkok now?
In General during Pre Covid LT 3000B, ST 1500B.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 24-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
even with a vaccine
no guarantee other countries want to accept tourists who are vaccinated
FDA guidelines is that vaccine must be at least 50% effective
yea, its not going to be 100% effective
Even at 60-70% effectiveness is considered to be very good
So even if vaccinated, there's still a chance of getting infected and spreading to infect others, but at a lower infection rate.
Bring the bad news to you first
Old 26-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
even with a vaccine
no guarantee other countries want to accept tourists who are vaccinated
FDA guidelines is that vaccine must be at least 50% effective
yea, its not going to be 100% effective
Even at 60-70% effectiveness is considered to be very good
So even if vaccinated, there's still a chance of getting infected and spreading to infect others, but at a lower infection rate.
Bring the bad news to you first
Seriously i dont care about the vaccine...
For me, just need to learn how to live with the virus. Just like how we live with other types of influenza, cancers and HIV..
By now, the virus should have mutated and the vaccine might not in any help either..

I'M CIM KING
Old 27-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

Quote:
While others are just imploding by doing stupid shit stuff... sigh
Old 01-11-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seriously i dont care about the vaccine...
For me, just need to learn how to live with the virus. Just like how we live with other types of influenza, cancers and HIV..
By now, the virus should have mutated and the vaccine might not in any help either..
i also dont care about vaccine.
But seems like no vaccine no hope of travelling without any quarantine......
Old 11-11-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

It's weird that till now the SG gahmen is still not negotiating air travel bubble with Thailand...
The reason I can think of is becos SG has nothing to gain from the Thais whereas Thailand will have much more to gain from SG travellers... Besides not wanting the Thai WLs to come to SG for the time being, they aren't many big spenders from Thailand to improve tourism in SG also..
Old 12-11-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's weird that till now the SG gahmen is still not negotiating air travel bubble with Thailand...
The reason I can think of is becos SG has nothing to gain from the Thais whereas Thailand will have much more to gain from SG travellers... Besides not wanting the Thai WLs to come to SG for the time being, they aren't many big spenders from Thailand to improve tourism in SG also..
Open travel bubble with Thailand will have big outflow of SGD!
Old 12-11-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My sincere believe is that SG gov does not trust the Thai COVID numbers at all. Possibly keeping them in high risk list due to this.
Old 13-11-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

https://www.timeout.com/singapore/ne...st-visa-102220

You must be fucking rich now to go

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 13-11-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Any bros or laojiaos here know about Club Miyabi and Color Japanese Karaoke Club in Thonglor? Couldn't find much info about them both online.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1