The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
chibiboizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jude from Club Friday

Jude is petite with natural B boobs that just nice cup in hands, have great GFE. When doing she pleases herself while pleasing you, which is a great turn on, made me 2 shot within 1 hour, overall a great experience.
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by galileo7 View Post
This OneSiam is one of the worst OKTs I’ve come across. Damn arrogant and send you on a merry go round and then don’t reply. I pray kena caught.
Oops what happened? OneSiam is one of the most reliable shops out there and has always been kind and patient with me so far...
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
doped0pe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I’ve always had a great experience with some of the ladies, so wanted to try Irene today.

Location is good. Clean room. OKT is efficient as always.

Irene is definitely one for guys who want a good girls thats a slut. More a girl next door type than some of the other model types I’ve been able to see recently. She’s a pretty girl for sure, body is nice and not super skinny with some decent sized top. She’s shaved below with an ass.

Service wise started chatting about things for 10-15 min. Nice girl, easy to get along with. Definitely get GFE with her. Sex started slowly with lots of teasing and some light painting. Her BBBJ is good, FJ wise, she tried hard to make me enjoy and very accommodating around positions

I think she’s worth a try for guys who wanna have a relaxing session.
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
masakii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Terminal21
Jewel

Needed a very good release, so quickly text OKT to see anyone available at my timing request, Jewel is the one for me.

She had checked the boxes that listed as her services.
Frenching: Auto dfk once you get her in the mood. Tongue wrestle for long time and she also invite your hands to grab her big melons.
BBBJ: yes. CIM for my first shot in record time. She tried to swallow although some spills (perfect points for her effort)
Painting: allowed, paint her for my 2nd shot, very wet already
FJ: multiple positions, always give horny faces. My cock didn't lose interest during those 2nd shot, hard all the way till cum inside her

If you want to fuck a hot body with super big melons, she's the one for you. WYSIWYG, a good release indeed.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=980355
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1