The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jaywalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Free meal

To all bros out here. I'm new here, just join today.

Pardon me, my 'england' not good.

I need some advice and opinions from you guy. This is how it goes

Subsequently, I've ted an advertisement on insurance business. Initially, she suggested knowing each other through email. After knowing my age (45), she
Said she felt more comfortable with my age and asked for my no. which I reluctantly gave her. Until now, she still didn't tell me her age.

Eventually, we talked through phone. Thereafter two conversations, she started to drops hints that she has ' strong feeling' toward me and is hoping to meet up with me in spite that I've told her I’m married. I've also told her that I do not want my married in jeopardy and I merely wanted to share our life experiences. She said she don't mind and insists we ‘do it secretly’ as long as it's 2 willing parties. And as a man... which cat doesn't want a fish near it mouth?

My hesitation is:-
1. Can I take the gamble?
2. Where on earth there is such a free meal?
3. Most important, how she will look like? Hearsays internet gals mostly are ugly by the facts that those pretty & chio one doesn't need to find frds through internet, True or false?
Old 24-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Free meal

Are you Tanlh in disguise? What the hell is wrong with 45-year-olds these days??
Old 24-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Express deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Similar plot lei. Better do something different.
Old 24-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sbuster72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since she jio u, by all means go for it. I'm sure many bros are just keen to try whenever this this kind of opportunity arises. Just be careful with your personal belongings when you are having the free meal.
Old 24-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

She jio, you take. If things gets sticky, back away.

Remember to not leave any trace behind everytime you eat her, so that she cannot use it to blackmail you.

Don't think that free meals doesn't exist. Nowadays ladies are also into some fun. But practice SAFE SEX.

RAW IS WAR! (quote)
Old 24-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 18
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

go ahead to have ur free meal....
Old 24-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaywalker View Post
3. Most important, how she will look like? Hearsays internet gals mostly are ugly by the facts that those pretty & chio one doesn't need to find frds through internet, True or false?
Do the first step jio her out then you will know whether is she up to your standard or not.
Old 24-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

well u can always meet her up over a meal..then access whether u wanna eat her up etc
Old 24-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

My due respects to you sir - 45 yrs and you still believe in a free lunch??
Old 16-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Although the saying 'there is no free lunch' holds true generally, there are always some exceptions, esp in the matter of sexual relationships.

However, like every other thing in life, one has to use the big head before the small one.

The Chinese war stradegy says, 'know yrself know her', then u will always be the winner.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
T

Whether u are Jaywalker or Tanlh, as a 45 yrs old, I'm sure u know what's in store. The point here is not what she wants but what u want. For me, I will not even proceed further or think about it. Too risky bro. I'm 46.
Old 17-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Pardon my frankness, though you 45, but u sound like 15. U dun seem to know the real world and internet world.

U never see her picture and u doubting her looks? Just ask for her picture lah, can die izzit?
Old 17-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
IlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to beholdIlovePRC is a splendid one to behold

No free meals in this world. Sure got catch one.
Old 17-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Some woman just want comfyness in exchange for sex.

But if things get sticky, pull out... Know how to read the situation...
Things turn ugly, then you jialat, to take the risk or not, its your own
call...

We can't help you...

Anyway, why bother about her AGE? Bother about her looks and if she
can make u fire your ammo and make u feel good or not... importantly,
is she a woman or not?

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 17-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TheSpecial-One is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

bro...with all respect to you - u r older than me...my opinion is to FIRST ask alot of questions about her to make sure 200% sure that she is NOT a "spy" sent by your wife or your wife's best friend.
If she is no way related to any of them..then go ahead. I'm not a married man but by no means do I take a free lunch w/o making sure there's no trap.

Put it this way...we're all hunters in the game. But important to make sure we don't fall into any traps set up.
It's only my opinion lah...of cos we are all free to think with either the Head with brains or the head with balls!

if it's indeed a free lunch...then eat HEARTILY.

Last edited by TheSpecial-One; 17-04-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: typo: 200% instead of 2005.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1