The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Has a ML ever pissed you off?

Has anyone ever experienced a ML piss you off?
I'm at the point where I really cant stand bad service. like you wanna make extra, shouldnt you at least try?
I had added this ML in the east from wechat. decent looking and huge rack(at least from pics)
so was talking to her for weeks and decided ill go down. she was doing regular teasing etc on text so I thought there was some promise
i reach and she looks 70-80%. rack isnt as big and the uniform basically gave her the figure. shes actually chubby and out of shape
paid up front at cashier and went up. went for 1hr.
all good with the massage and after about 30 mins she start teasing etc
so i ask her how much and we agree on the price. i told her i ll paynow her
try and escalate further and she says cannot
all can do is tweak abit
shes basically try to get me off fast. all done by 45 mins and she asks if i want to shower. i wasnt sure if she was going to return or what
so i just shower and bounce without saying good bye
what she didnt know was i didnt submit in paynow. i showed her but didnt go through.
so later i delete her and then i think she realises i left and shes messaging like why i left. and after 40 mins she says shes disappointed i didnt pay her.
i had a similar experience in another spa in geylang where after the payment is transferred, the ML overshot the clock and she accepts for one thing but then just hurrying to get you out for new business.
Old 28-01-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

If her service sucks, you can come online to complain and warn others about her. But if you had enjoyed the service, you should pay. If you walk into a restaurant and the food isn't up to expectation, can you choose not to pay after finishing the food?
Old 28-01-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

I dont get TS's point.

Is he not happy about the ML eating time? Or that she is just trying to do a rush job?

Either way, since services are rendered...dont be a bastard la...just pay. At most come here and leave FR so warn others.

In fact, these days very rare to meet 10/10 service MLs so you give and take la.
Old 28-01-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
I dont get TS's point.

Is he not happy about the ML eating time? Or that she is just trying to do a rush job?

Either way, since services are rendered...dont be a bastard la...just pay. At most come here and leave FR so warn others.

In fact, these days very rare to meet 10/10 service MLs so you give and take la.
I don't agree that she deserved to be paid, and do you think coming here leaving a FR got use? I would rather bro here be more bustard and teach these ML some lessons, never let these ML win, else they thought that SG men are stupid or soft.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

I'm more surprised that he chatted with the ML for weeks before heading down.
I mean that ML sure has got patience to entertain a non-customer for weeks.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
I don't agree that she deserved to be paid, and do you think coming here leaving a FR got use? I would rather bro here be more bustard and teach these ML some lessons, never let these ML win, else they thought that SG men are stupid or soft.
Actually his story didn't explain what was he pissed off at.
They agreed on a price.
The lady didn't look exactly like the photos 100%
The ML providing service for 45mins and gave him time to shower.
The ML didn't want to escalate further than what was agreed. Isn't that her choice lol.

Then he smoke her saying he paid but didn't. And disappeared after showering without paying. Immediately delete her. At the end not telling us where this ML is.

I mean so what was he pissed off at? The 10-15mins that she didn't massage after the shot?

Last edited by Mobile88; 29-01-2024 at 08:04 AM.
Old 29-01-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Actually his story didn't explain what was he pissed off at.
They agreed on a price.
The lady didn't look exactly like the photos 100%
The ML providing service for 45mins and gave him time to shower.
The ML didn't want to escalate further than what was agreed. Isn't that her choice lol.

Then he smoke her saying he paid but didn't. And disappeared after showering without paying. Immediately delete her. At the end not telling us where this ML is.

I mean so what was he pissed off at? The 10-15mins that she didn't massage after the shot?
then don't need to pay for the shot
The rush service and the shortchanged of 15min, and then didn't even bother to return after that.
Old 29-01-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Just put the scummy ml address here so fellow bros can avoid. Personally I got a few 88 scummy shops to post here. Those in opal road and those at hougang and another beside soya bean stall kovan. Put 68 hr offer then go in say need top up to 88 to "massage" bottom. Rubbish.

Last edited by deathnitez; 29-01-2024 at 11:19 AM.
Old 29-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Hate those that cut short my time. 1 actually had the gall to tell me the customer msg her otw 15mins into my session and he reached halfway through, she quickly finish me off and ask me to leave at 45mins.

Another went out in the middle of my session when a walk in was choosing girls. Naturally he chose her and she cut me short 50mins in. Very famous one from TPP move to Clementi.
Old 29-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
Has anyone ever experienced a ML piss you off?
I'm at the point where I really cant stand bad service. like you wanna make extra, shouldnt you at least try?
I had added this ML in the east from wechat. decent looking and huge rack(at least from pics)
so was talking to her for weeks and decided ill go down. she was doing regular teasing etc on text so I thought there was some promise
i reach and she looks 70-80%. rack isnt as big and the uniform basically gave her the figure. shes actually chubby and out of shape
paid up front at cashier and went up. went for 1hr.
all good with the massage and after about 30 mins she start teasing etc
so i ask her how much and we agree on the price. i told her i ll paynow her
try and escalate further and she says cannot
all can do is tweak abit
shes basically try to get me off fast. all done by 45 mins and she asks if i want to shower. i wasnt sure if she was going to return or what
so i just shower and bounce without saying good bye
what she didnt know was i didnt submit in paynow. i showed her but didnt go through.
so later i delete her and then i think she realises i left and shes messaging like why i left. and after 40 mins she says shes disappointed i didnt pay her.
i had a similar experience in another spa in geylang where after the payment is transferred, the ML overshot the clock and she accepts for one thing but then just hurrying to get you out for new business.
Well done!!!
Old 29-01-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Agreed!! Such bitch should taught her a lesson. Posting here without action are useless, infact attracted more clients for her.
There r always white night wannebe here try to act noble
Old 29-01-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Hate those that cut short my time. 1 actually had the gall to tell me the customer msg her otw 15mins into my session and he reached halfway through, she quickly finish me off and ask me to leave at 45mins.

Another went out in the middle of my session when a walk in was choosing girls. Naturally he chose her and she cut me short 50mins in. Very famous one from TPP move to Clementi.
those are very bad, where does TPP refer to? Toa payoh, TPY, not TPP you mean?
Old 29-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Just put the scummy ml address here so fellow bros can avoid. Personally I got a few 88 scummy shops to post here. Those in opal road and those at hougang and another beside soya bean stall kovan. Put 68 hr offer then go in say need top up to 88 to "massage" bottom. Rubbish.
Just leave then. Did they tell you at reception or only when halfway during massage?
Old 29-01-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
those are very bad, where does TPP refer to? Toa payoh, TPY, not TPP you mean?
TP Plaza. Got thread here one. Maybe her supporters will zap me but Idc.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
nope no use. they will still operate. imo all those places with 3 or more ML are crap. they know SG guys will pay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1