The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Apple Airtag

https://www.apple.com/airtag/

Hi bros, not sure if this was shared before but just a friendly warning.

So recently my wife bought an airtag during Lazada 66 sales for the pet dog. In case he run away it is easier to trace his whereabouts.

It lead me to thinking that this little piece of device that is slightly larger than a 50cent coin can actually be placed anywhere for surveillance.

She could just place it in my car (so many compartments) without me knowing and track where I go to. Whether I indeed OT at office or actually go somewhere happy. All this without me knowing. And retrieve the device quietly the next day etc. There are some reports overseas regarding this device used by stalkers to stalk their preys alr.

There are some ways such as Bluetooth signal searchers to sniff out unknown Bluetooth devices to prevent being unknowingly surveyed. But I think it’s too tedious.

Anyway, just play safe!
Old 14-07-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apple Airtag

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Airtag have GPS? So only apple phone can scan if nearby have airtag right?
No. It will emit Bluetooth signal, to any Bluetooth enabled device nearby. And use that device location capability to match its own. So Apple users can use find my iPhone function to track where his airtag is. Apple will soon introduce the app for airtag to use on android phones.

U can use any phone to download Bluetooth searcher to scan nearby Bluetooth device.
Old 14-07-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Some ez link card can use for vehicle IU. If you install the apps can see transaction history de. So if anyone using this from his wife / GF please be careful.
Old 14-07-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Need careful, got some fb post about people planting a 'bug' on their vehicle turns out to be this airtag at work
Old 14-07-2021, 11:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Apple airtags have an anti stalking feature so if your wife tries to stalk you you'll be alerted via your phone.

https://www.howtogeek.com/725588/how...-tracking-you/

But perhaps most importantly, Apple has built in so-called “anti-stalker” measures that should prevent bad actors from improperly using AirTags to track people. Remember: AirTags are about the size of a large coin, so concealing them in a bag or pocket is a real concern.
Your iPhone Will Alert You to the Presence of Nearby AirTags

An iPhone or iPad is necessary for the best anti-stalking technology that Apple has available. This technology arrived alongside the release of iOS and iPadOS 14.5, and it works by notifying you when your device detects that AirTags are moving with you. When this happens, you will receive a notification on your phone to alert you.

However, exceptions to this rule may apply if:

the AirTag is yours and is linked to your Apple ID.
the AirTag is paired to a nearby iPhone or Apple ID that happens to be traveling with you.

Advertisement

For example, if you’re on a train and someone has an AirTag on their bag but they’re also within range of that AirTag, you won’t receive the “AirTag Found Moving With You” warning. This isn’t foolproof and could result in some false positives (for example, if a fellow passenger’s iPhone runs out of battery), but it’s a good start.

If you can’t find the AirTag, it will start to emit a sound after a short while to help you locate it. You can use any NFC-enabled smartphone—even an Android phone—to scan an AirTag in your possession. Doing so will land you on an Apple web page with instructions on how to disable the AirTag by removing its battery. You will also have access to the serial number (printed on the device).
Apple AirTag in Bag
Apple

If someone scans a mysterious AirTag, they won’t be able to see any identifying information about the owner, but reporting such an incident to authorities could have real repercussions for any stalkers. The serial number is linked to an Apple ID, and Apple will comply with (legitimate) requests from authorities to provide the identity of anyone improperly using AirTags to track someone against their will.

The Best Tech Newsletter Anywhere

Join 425,000 subscribers and get a daily digest of features, articles, news, and trivia.

By submitting your email, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

It’s also worth noting that it’s also impossible to repurpose an AirTag that you’ve found by pairing it with your own iPhone. A feature called Pair Lock provides similar functionality to Activation Lock on an iPhone, preventing users from pairing the AirTag without its owner unpairing it from their own Apple ID first.
What If You Don’t Own an iPhone?

If a potential victim doesn’t have an Apple device, they can’t take advantage of the background processes built into iOS 14.5 that are designed to locate rogue AirTags. Fortunately, Android and non-smartphone users aren’t completely out of luck.

RELATED: How to Scan for Nearby AirTags Using an Android Phone

When an AirTag is away from its owner for longer than three days, it will emit a sound in the hope that someone will find it. This duration is set by Apple and may be changed in the future via an over-the-air update. It’s not a perfect solution, since someone could be tracked for days without their knowledge (unless they have an iPhone or iPad that can detect AirTags).
AirTags with Emoji
Apple
Advertisement

Despite this imperfection, it’s a solution that speaks volumes about the types of items that Apple intends AirTags to be used with: those that are normally found in your house or on your person, or that you interact with regularly.

If you happen to find a random AirTag, you can scan it with any NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet to learn more about it, including whether the owner has marked it as lost and how to disable it if you suspect foul play.

RELATED: Buy an AirTag, Not a Tile Tracker (Unless You Use Android)
Powered by the “Find My” Network

The technology on which Apple’s AirTag is built is nothing new or special. Low-energy Bluetooth beacons have been around for years, but what Apple’s solution brings to the table is a huge “Find My” network of devices that are actively looking for them.

Given the hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the wild, it’s hard to recommend rival devices if you use an iPhone. This visibility also presents a new form of privacy risk that requires Apple to take measures to preempt and prevent abuse.
The 5 Best Bluetooth Trackers
Best Overall
Tile Mate (2020)
Check Price
Best Budget
Tile Sticker (2020) 2-Pack
Check Price
Best for iPhone
Apple AirTag (2021) 4-Pack
Check Price
Best Tile Alternative
Chipolo ONE (2020)
Check Price
Best Premium
Tile Pro (2020)
Check Price
READ NEXT

› How to Create a Checklist in Google Docs
› How to See Google Search Results in the Top Bar of Chrome on Android
› Chat Services Compared: Discord vs. Slack
› How to Switch Audio Devices From Windows 11’s Taskbar
› What Is Browser Fingerprinting, and How Can You Block It?

Tim Brookes Tim Brookes
Tim Brookes is a technology writer with more than a decade of experience. He's invested in the Apple ecosystem, with experience covering Macs, iPhones, and iPads for publications like Zapier and MakeUseOf. Read Full Bio »

JOIN GEEK TALK ON FACEBOOK
The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support How-To Geek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

So recently my wife bought an airtag during Lazada 66 sales for the pet dog. In case he run away it is easier to trace his whereabouts.

It lead me to thinking that this little piece of device that is slightly larger than a 50cent coin can actually be placed anywhere for surveillance.

She could just place it in my car (so many compartments) without me knowing and track where I go to. Whether I indeed OT at office or actually go somewhere happy. All this without me knowing. And retrieve the device quietly the next day etc. There are some reports overseas regarding this device used by stalkers to stalk their preys alr.

There are some ways such as Bluetooth signal searchers to sniff out unknown Bluetooth devices to prevent being unknowingly surveyed. But I think it’s too tedious.

Anyway, just play safe!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
But perhaps most importantly, Apple has built in so-called “anti-stalker” measures that should prevent bad actors from improperly using AirTags to track people. Remember: AirTags are about the size of a large coin, so concealing them in a bag or pocket is a real concern.
Your iPhone Will Alert You to the Presence of Nearby AirTags
So if you use an AirTag on an Android phone user...
Old 14-07-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Actually Bros, we always say Sharing is Caring but when it comes to all these tracking and what not, its best to keep to the Air Tag topic (since it is already here) and not start sharing other methods as well. We all know there are heroic White Knights reading here as well. The more idea we share, the more they know, the more the community learns the more options and knowledge will be made available to the people around us.

Chiong safe and chiong smart, but if we are outsmart, there is very little we can do.

If there is anything I can offer, I will like to HIGHLY recommend all Bros to Chiong with only your Trace Together Token and not using the QR Code scan function or you can also scan your phone. This is an advise one of the Bros here PM and shared with me as he unfortunately was "Traced Togethered" by his wife, thanks to a White Knight guy friend of his wife who shared with her the methods of how she could locate his daily movement through Trace Together. This white knight eventually manage to get into his wife's skirt after she filed for divorce with him last month.

Good luck Bros! Cheong Safe!
Old 14-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Apple airtags have an anti stalking feature so if your wife tries to stalk you you'll be alerted via your phone.

https://www.howtogeek.com/725588/how...-tracking-you/
it probably doesn't work for people like me who like to switch off bluetooth when not in use to save battery. and of cos now, to stop TT app from collecting nearby person data.

the other way they warn is to emit a soft alert after going many hours not linking back to the host. this one also not fool proof as the airtag could be kept in other compartments that can be blocked by other ambient noise.
Old 15-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 15
FlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud ofFlipSwitchGuy has much to be proud of

If you need to buy GPS model, you need a cheap SIM plan.
GPS data would be very minimal, probably less than 1GB/mth.

Due to Taobao keyword filter for sensitive items, try other "loophole" keywords such as "老人定位器防丢老年人追踪神器"

Don't go for smaller size, small size = small battery life.
Old 15-07-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

What is the world coming to? Why are technology companies so free coming out with these shit that causes social insecurity and concerns?
Old 15-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

Anyway, just play safe!
Exactly what the shit has this got to do with this forum, other wise known as Adult Discussions about Sex? Of did you just got lost on your way to the Pet Forum?
Old 17-07-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Its real.
can't uds the chinese siah. but i think its real out there. and of cos there are many cheap china made tracker too
Old 17-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
yacefron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Actually Bros, we always say Sharing is Caring but when it comes to all these tracking and what not, its best to keep to the Air Tag topic (since it is already here) and not start sharing other methods as well. We all know there are heroic White Knights reading here as well. The more idea we share, the more they know, the more the community learns the more options and knowledge will be made available to the people around us.

Chiong safe and chiong smart, but if we are outsmart, there is very little we can do.

If there is anything I can offer, I will like to HIGHLY recommend all Bros to Chiong with only your Trace Together Token and not using the QR Code scan function or you can also scan your phone. This is an advise one of the Bros here PM and shared with me as he unfortunately was "Traced Togethered" by his wife, thanks to a White Knight guy friend of his wife who shared with her the methods of how she could locate his daily movement through Trace Together. This white knight eventually manage to get into his wife's skirt after she filed for divorce with him last month.

Good luck Bros! Cheong Safe!
Good advice bro, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1