The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 27-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Didn't see any fr on G16. Today took her as she looks not bad with big boobs.. never see her before.

Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
Boobs C or D but enhanced.
Pink nip
Shaved pussy but didn't have time to trim
Told me she's from hcmc n 25 yo.
Very white skin.
Shower me clothes on..
After shower she just took off her dress. No bra no panties..

Lick my left nip in a fish way.. den head down to bbbj my bro.. she blow till like want me to cut.. blow with some hj.. n blow plus lick in many angle.. I think around 10min. Next time should challenge her 10min game.. denwill be worth to endure..

Endure quite sometime den finally asked me to f her. Chose doggy. Her bbbj was too much to handle.. with her snow-white skin n nice ass, I can't help but cum in doggy... ask me to rest and she went shower.. asked her next time can cim n she said take 2 sessions lo.. one for cim, one f..

Ask if I wanna extend but in a rush. So said next time.. came out said another couple like lover lidat.. saying I love you while waking up the stairs.. the lady looks not bad but can't see number..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 27-02-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2038 and 2040 still the best viet house,
Ventured to other viet houses that only provides cbj with no frenching as standard, very low playability indeed.
Old 27-02-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Meaning their routine health check is coming soon and they will refrain from doing bbbj or other “risky stunts” lest they fail the test…
Oic. Thks buddy. So in short, red is good? Lolx
Old 27-02-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
. asked her next time can cim n she said take 2 sessions lo.. one for cim, one f..

Not bad leh, atleast there is chance that 2 sesssion gets cim & f.
Thks fir the fr. Got chance to this h, will try see...

Worry later cim liao, soften. Hahaha
Must try then will know...
Old 28-02-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took g26 today..a bit unsatisfactory cos she looked damn dead and tired while servicing me. Told me she having insomnia these few days and only slept 4 hours. Really ruined the mood for sex and my Didi had trouble being firm while fking her loose pussy. But she made up for it by giving me dfk to arouse my dying didi..boy her tongue is really long..managed to cum in her pussy cos told myself this time must cum in her.. previously handjob shoot on her breasts cos felt her pussy too loose..anw told her I fk all the girls liao and when she asked me which one my favorite and I replied G3, she took it personally and choked me on the neck lol
Old 28-02-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Not bad leh, atleast there is chance that 2 sesssion gets cim & f.
Thks fir the fr. Got chance to this h, will try see...

Worry later cim liao, soften. Hahaha
Must try then will know...
Yah.. but the bad thing is after deed, my kuku like a bit pain. Dunno y.. pain can feel a little stingy. Not sure is it due to her intense bbbj or her listerine go into my kuku.. never felt pain before.. weird..

Old 28-02-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Took g26 today..a bit unsatisfactory cos she looked damn dead and tired while servicing me. Told me she having insomnia these few days and only slept 4 hours. Really ruined the mood for sex and my Didi had trouble being firm while fking her loose pussy. But she made up for it by giving me dfk to arouse my dying didi..boy her tongue is really long..managed to cum in her pussy cos told myself this time must cum in her.. previously handjob shoot on her breasts cos felt her pussy too loose..anw told her I fk all the girls liao and when she asked me which one my favorite and I replied G3, she took it personally and choked me on the neck lol
You cip without condom ?
Old 28-02-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yah.. but the bad thing is after deed, my kuku like a bit pain. Dunno y.. pain can feel a little stingy. Not sure is it due to her intense bbbj or her listerine go into my kuku.. never felt pain before.. weird..
Then we better don't try her
Old 28-02-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
looks like u are addicted to 26 too
Old 28-02-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Listerine if go in kuku will sting

Only need to worry if u feel pain when no listerine

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 28-02-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
. Dunno y.. pain can feel a little stingy. Not sure is it due to her intense bbbj or her listerine go into my kuku.. never felt pain before.. weird..
Hmmmm, hope now is ok. My last at jm14, wl also listerine when shower, but she guggle with water. Bbbj was ok. No sting sting feel. Few days later keep us posted ok. Hope well so can go chiong again..
Old 01-03-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
looks like u are addicted to 26 too
Nah not really..her foreplay like no energy and very sop compared to the rest of the girls..maybe cos of her recent insomnia also her face looked very dead and tired while servicing me..made me lose mood instantly and regretted picking her..don't blame her though cos I know how tiring it feels to have insomnia but if she continue having insomnia will have to drop her..
Old 01-03-2023, 05:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi iif anybody need antibiotics for STD , I have doxy and Zithromax you can contact me
Old 01-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Hmmmm, hope now is ok. My last at jm14, wl also listerine when shower, but she guggle with water. Bbbj was ok. No sting sting feel. Few days later keep us posted ok. Hope well so can go chiong again..
Only that night pain. After one pee ok liao.. so maybe is her listerine went into my kuku..

Old 01-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ting View Post
Hi iif anybody need antibiotics for STD , I have doxy and Zithromax you can contact me
cannot anyhow take cos body might be resistant to antibiotics
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1