The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Express Tailor Shop

Hi bros.. not sure if this is the right place to post but i was wondering if anyone knows of any tailor(s) that can make suits / business suits within a couple of days?

Heading down to BKK and Pattaya end of month for a week so also intend to tailor a suit at the same time.

Thank you for the contributions in advance!
Old 08-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Express Tailor Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
First of all which area you will be residing when you're in BKK.

Majority of the tailor shops can do your tailor shirts within couple of days and you can request them to even deliver to your hotel.
Most probably in Asoke? I havent been to BKK for the longest time.. lol.. Saw a few tailors in sukhimvit / silom area
Old 09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Hi bros.. not sure if this is the right place to post but i was wondering if anyone knows of any tailor(s) that can make suits / business suits within a couple of days?

Heading down to BKK and Pattaya end of month for a week so also intend to tailor a suit at the same time.

bro, try empire - the customer svc is great and they are pretty efficient and good quality. http://www.theempiretailors.com/

shirts going for $60. suits i'm not too sure
Old 31-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post

Well, you are in Bangkok..... can't help much.

But if you are in Changmai- you get cheaper and quality stuff there. Some do have their shops as branches in Bangkok too. They gather for subsequent mail orders too - once they have your measurement during your first order. You won't believe most shops are owned by either the northern Indians or the Nepalis.. Both are acumen business people.

one shop beside the famous mahping hotel ( Theresa Teng last performance there ) is reliable and cheap.
Old 31-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kiddodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally i would recommend Amari Watergate Hotel @level 2. There are 3 decent tailor that i frequent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1