The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-07-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iwasno19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for PIM from Love Affairs
OKT: Top notch. Super fast response and easy to communicate
Location: Depending on time of day, parking is available by the road.
Room: Tiny but to be expected.
Comms: Pim speaks good English so easy to communicate. She is very talkative too. Super sweet girl.
Body: Short and full-bodied. Definitely more cushion for the pushin.
BJ: She knows what she is doing for sure.
FJ: She enjoys having someone in her whilst she stimulates herself. No faking here.
Verdict: She leaves soon so get your fix if you want to be treated like a king.
Old 15-07-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
secretdoctor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milk tea - May

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=889066

OKT: friendly, fast replies, simple and fast verification and booking, smooth

Location: G area, OKT say don’t need register but the desk staff quite kaypo say need register, but it’s ok no big deal for me

Looks: 9/10. girl just my type, pretty face, short hair, fair and smooth skin, nice figure, petite, nice butt, and pretty. Looks a bit ah lian type with her nice tattoos, a bit goth type…really really my type omg, just like a bro FR before, like those suicide girl/Instagram/twitch egirl type

French: quite ok but need to warm up

BBBJ: 9/10 good technique, held her head down for deep action, and French her in between BJ I like haha

FJ: 8/10 accommodating positions, nice moaning, allow me to shoot inside (in helmet of course) without being scared and never pull out quick. I’m quite lazy also and I don’t want a work out during FJ so everything’s good for me

GFE: 9/10 good chemistry, we share a lot of interest in anime, food and japan so we chatted quite a lot until I almost forgot 2nd shot lol. She likes Spyxfamily and also recommend her to go AOT exhibition at MBS. She was so keen haha. We chat quite a wide range of topics and feels like a good friend, quite miss her actually as I type this FR hahaha

Overall: 10/10 really like her look, my fetish/type. And the fact we got quite a lot in common made me wish I could be her friend. Quite miss her after the session LOL. Cute and shy hehe

At the value and price point, really worth it IMO. she’s still studying and have some neck and back pain so pls treasure and be gentle with her bros, wish could spend more time with her but owell

Cheers bro Jk
Old 15-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
tbombadil3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pearl (Hookers)

First time booking with this stable, quick reply, easy verification from OKT.

Location was really convenient and discrete (not a hotel)

This was the first day for Pearl so I guess i got first blood for the 12 pm slot.

Pearl was pretty close to her pictures posted. She met me at the door wearing a see through top. I got a hard on the moment I saw her soft supple bossoms spilling out.

Pearl took her time to shower with me. I got a high when she did a tug job from behind in the shower. She offered for CIM, but I skipped that, she gave me a blow instead.

What I can say about Pearl, is that her body reminded me Mimi from Vpremium. Soft supple breast and very fair and smooth skin. Anyway I went for her as I am slightly tired of taut bodies and plastic boobs.

2 shots were expended easily, as she knew how to move with my flow, and we just kept going at it while increasing the pace. During the rbreak, she shared her story and we just had a good time talking. Worth my $$$, I am a happy man.
Old 15-07-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iwasno19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Pim from Love Affairs

OKT: One of the easiest to communicate and super efficient.

Location: Depending on the time of day, parking is available on the side of the road

Room: Tiny but that is to be expected.

Comms: Speaks very good English and very talkative. Puts you at ease.

Looks: Photos are a little over filtered but Pim is a very sweet looking girl with braces. My type.

Body: Pim is a petit girl and full-bodied, perfect for grabbing.

Frenching: Not much action there but she enjoys the pecks here and there

BJ: Brilliant. She knows what she is doing and she will look at you.

FJ: You can tell she enjoys it. She stimulates herself so you know she is not faking it. Super super tight and I'm not exaggerating.

RTF: She is leaving soon but not sure if I can find the time. But definitely worth a second time.
Old 15-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for BB Galaxy

I had always been sceptical of budget bonks, why are they priced so low relative to those more than two hundred bucks bonks, is it because of their looks or the lack of services?
I had convinced myself that I will not succumb to market forces and pay $250 for a double shots, although I did pay $300 for the legendary Som, it was totally worth it.
So after doing much research, I made a booking for BB, with not much expectation whatsoever. Turned out, she did not disappoint in terms of looks or services. The only bummer is need to register at the counter and pay some money, which was deducted from the price quoted.
BB looks quite young, certainly not milf. Her skin tone is the usual Thai tan, with enhanced C boobies. She is OK slim with a bit of tummy, with shaved pussy but stubbles growing when I visited her. Service - wise, you get everything quoted, and as a bonus, she allowed fingerings, though please be gentle. And she gave a good massage in between shots. I got 2 shots out within 70min, with the second shot through AJ which she took it like a champ. Overall, I left a happy man, and the session was well worth it.
Old 15-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 14
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

Overdue FR

LoveAffair / Mew

Not apartment. Location was great for me personally.

Looks: 8/10 Slutty office lady look, the one that you pay attention in the hopes of bonking her during the weekend, after work.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Perfect nips, and firm boobs.
Body : 8/10 Beach tan, pretty flexible. Toned athletic ass, proportionate with her thighs.
BBBJ : 8.5/10 Non-lazy vacuum. Just love the sight of a pretty face bobbing up and down on me.
FJ : 8/10 Spit and grind cowboy style, no KY. Oh, she was in a dominatrix outfit. So you can be creative with those straps, I know I did.
GFE : 7/10 No dead airtime, talkative, LOL.
RTF : Maybe.

Have fun, fellow Samsters.
Old 15-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
asff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : thaismile
Girl: risa

Round 2
Service 10/10 even hornier than the first time best fl so far
Old 15-07-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jujumomo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mini (https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....highlight=mini)

Looks: 8 (syt alert very cute school girl)

Body: 8.5 (young tight body. Exactly like a young fresh girl)

Boobs: B natural

Shower: royalty treatment

Bbbj: 9 (vacuum suction & ball licking)

FJ: 10 ( good with different positions can take medium to hard pounding)

GFE: 10 ( sweet girl shy at first )

Rtf: will think about it
Old 15-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: VIPTHAI
Girl: Baby

One word to describe: REGRET!!

Bros, avoid at all cost!

Book a session with her. Went in, rush through the entire session, she was always on her phone.

Nothing done by her, not even BBBJ, only fj and she will keep rushing you to faster because she wanna do other things.

Didnt even strip during the session, say she dont wanna strip. No mood at all.

Ended my disappointed session within 20 mins. She will rush you to fast leave the place as she got things to do. I ask her what is it, she say she wanna eat and use phone.

Jus an advise to avoid at all cost. Looking at Dome 1 got at least 5 pages, i believe there will be better ones out there at a much affordable cost.
Old 15-07-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting.. okay..

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveboobs6969 View Post
Stable: VIPTHAI
Girl: Baby

One word to describe: REGRET!!

Bros, avoid at all cost!

Book a session with her. Went in, rush through the entire session, she was always on her phone.

Nothing done by her, not even BBBJ, only fj and she will keep rushing you to faster because she wanna do other things.

Didnt even strip during the session, say she dont wanna strip. No mood at all.

Ended my disappointed session within 20 mins. She will rush you to fast leave the place as she got things to do. I ask her what is it, she say she wanna eat and use phone.

Jus an advise to avoid at all cost. Looking at Dome 1 got at least 5 pages, i believe there will be better ones out there at a much affordable cost.
Old 15-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 0
tonylky is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonylky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Model: Rainbow
OKT: Fast reply good
Looks: 8/10 almost the same as photo.
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 Any position also ok. 😏😏
GFE: yes
RT yes
Old 15-07-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vipthai
May

Bro loveboobs6969, how I wish saw your fr earlier.

Same feeling. The girls there just to con money. Okt probably knew. Stable is avoid at all costs.

Go in, haven't strip already ask for tips. This huge red flag obviously happens after paying full amount.

Looks: 5/10 Photos obviously heavily filtered. Actual look maybe end of age 30, but since priced at that, it's kinda expected but hope can be more true to picture.
Boobs: 6.5/10 Cute small nips. Semi man made, can feel some real fats
Body : 6.5/10 Normal petite.
BBBJ : 0/10. Rejected even bj with condom!
FJ : 1/10. No moan. Since no bj, almost go straight to sex immediately...
GFE : 1/10. Geylang houses' girls have more gfe.
RTF : Avoid not just girl but the stable.
Old 15-07-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
xiaonanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=889016

NADIA from SG

Shower: 8/10 love the way she wash me. very shioks feeling
Looks: 8/10 very pretty will not reject kind
Body: 8/10 (not a fan for enhanced)
Cat bath: 7/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10

RTF : yes after i tour 1 round on this stable.
Old 15-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo-yo Thaiconcepts rtf WYSIWYG syt petite and slim, looks like ur gnd syt daughter. Hahah. All natural and tight pussy. bbbj and cim is heavenly. Money worth bonk. Be quick before she goes back.
Old 15-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sandalwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=889462

BABY VIPTHAI is a wonderful and sweet gal. Once again Very thankful to Okt Luke for his recommendation. Upon entering her room, she was all over me within a matter of seconds, great don't need to break the ice at all. She poured me a glass of ice water and sat on my lap, while i was drinking water, she's already fondling me all over....such a playful gal. That explains why i finished my 2 shots within 70mins. Started frenching all over before heading for the shower which was pretty SOP at the start but ended with a hellish BBBJ by her. She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at you in the eyes with the CFM look while licking your shaft, sucking your balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. Hanged on for 5-8mins before ejecting all into her mouth which she took it and dripped some onto her boobs.

Ended the shower and head onto bed, she just don't let you rest even for a second.Within minutes on the bed, she already started attacking me, frenching like long lost lovers, fondling your balls and HJ-ing and such. She took her time to BBBJ me for the 2nd round for quite a long time i guessed, after which i initiated a 69 as i paint her for a good 5mins as she BJ me non-stop. Man, i would say her moaning is fantastic, imagine her moaning with my dick in her mouth.....marvellous scenario i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore, so she cap me and move herself from my mouth into reverse cowgirl position and rock away.....after awhile, she turned over to face me in cowgirl position with me still in her. Rock on and on before she's tired and i took control in missionary, pumped her for a good 5mins before unleashing everything into her....was intending for another CIM but alas she was too good for me to control, she will tighten her pussy muscle occasionally which will make you cum faster if you are not careful.

Service is fantastic, very hard to explain in details, try to believe. She will do small things like wiping you after shower and shower for you after the 2nd shot etc. Try to experience heaven now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1