The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post
Been lurking around for a long time. Finally decided to create an account and contribute 🤣

Tried Lily from Thaismile recently.

Booking: Bro was very friendly and efficient. I lost abit of time due to my own fault as I left my wallet in the car but he was cool about it. Had to run out of room, to car, back to location just to take my wallet before session start 😅

Location: short walk from nearest carpark but ok lah. Place is very discreet and comfortable

Looks: 7/10 (the usual discounts from the photos)

Body: 7/10, man-made C boobs

French: I didn't try or initiate. Prefer not to during this period.

GFE: 7/10

BBBJ: 10/10. Takes it all in with swirly tongue action

FJ: 8/10. Fun and intense.
Great choice not to speak frence, not so lucky for me hahahha
Old 20-03-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Glad that the Thais are back
Hope the pimps will find quality girls

I've been playing with Cheryl and Meow Meow... their standards are getting higher eventhough u don't get to fj them...only regulars
Had a Thai girl " your little slut " a few days ago but she wasn't one
Overall I'M satisfied
Will wait for commando hardcore anaL Girls 0

Last edited by newswing; 20-03-2022 at 11:33 PM.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 3
Rusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post
Hebe SA
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=867772

Looks 7/10 late 20s
Boobs 8/10 enhance Ds and generally soft with nice small eraser nipples
Body 7/10 slim and slightly meaty ass
Bbbj 9/10 kept going and going. bj lovers delight
AR she can do but I didn't try

1st time trying some tom yum. Luckily I was able to grab the 1st-day slot (2 shots) for Hebe n OKT was accommodating w the booking even tho I'm new.

Agree w ur FR. Below is mine.

---

Looks: 7.5/10 - I think she went ham on the makeup when taking photo. When first enter the room, was a little letdown. Instead of 165, more like 156.. Nonetheless, looks r decent. Otherwise, stats are all rather accurate - thai tan, slim w plump jugs & ass (wears braces).

Kissing: 8.5/10 - Everytime I reached in to french, she wld suck on my lips then go for an erotic ear licking!! A little teethy as we were intensely going at it.

Catbath: 8/10 - Kept. Slurping. On. My. Ear!!! Some upper body action. Cld be btr if more love for the lower body.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Decent. Goes slow and focuses on the head before a lil deepthroat. During 69, her mouth engulfed my D

Painting: 9/10 - free flow abalone Kept saying I was gud. During 69, kept twerking n stuffing it into my face

FJ: 7.5/10 - Q tight & wet (tho I had btr). Doesn't moan much, but can tell whenever she climaxed thru her facial expression. Accommodating to all positions I requested (mission, doggy, faceoff, g-whiz). Cld endure hard pounding when we were approaching paradise. Personally, prefer girls who wld moan more..

GFE: 7/10 - Given I was much younger, felt more like a horny onee-chan. Maybe she wuz tired, but cld be a tad more passionate. During downtime/post-session, cuddled n chitchat.

Order: BBJ > Licking > Mission > Shoot > Massage > 69 > Faceoff > Doggy > G-Whiz > Shoot

Massage: 6/10 - I requested n she agreed. However, like she said, not great at it. Not stated in ad anyway, just to facilitate downtime and post-fj.

Overall: 7.5/10 - Photos rly made my expectations skyhigh, so was a lil disappointed when she opened the door... (wish SA cld be more honest.) However, Hebe was pro and v willing to serve. My impression of Thai standard raved abt was not tarnished.

RTF: Like I said, new to D1 n more to try. Unlikely but might RTF b4 she leaves.

Last edited by Rusticus; 21-03-2022 at 09:03 PM.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Peony 20 Mar

Firstly, sincere apologies to the OKT. 2nd day in a row I was late - Forgot to withdraw money. But the OKT was patient and steady.

Anw, previous FRs about Peony is true. All natural, slim with rounded cute butt - gd for spanking!

15mins was more than enough for me as she gave her best! What can I say it was my fault for being late. I was planning to do the oral play just like I did with Jasmine but it was the other way around with Peony.

Her BJ + HJ combo is excellent. Got hard quickly and she was on top riding. Her expression was priceless. Told her that I wanted the BJ + HJ combo again and she took off the condom and proceeded furiously. And In no time, I shoot out. No CIM though.

In additional, Peony is a nice and gentle gal. She is very clean. I really like the ambience of her room. Really set the mood.

Even though it was rush, not much GFE due to the time constraint because of my fault, I really had a great bonking session!

Definitely RTF material as mentioned by other Bros!
Old 20-03-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cottedarmes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jazz from Club Friday

Had Jazz on 18/03. Looks wise similar to photo.

Service was very good and accomodating. BBBJ was sensual and wet.

She would not rush and moan when dick hit the right spot. She is very shy but became wet easily. Enjoyed the session overall.

Overall a solid 9/10.

Will RTF? Maybe. Shop around first before decide.
Old 20-03-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thaismile - Peony

Finally after so long, ladies from the land of smiles have return. And fortunately for me, there she is.. Peony who caught my eye the moment I saw her photos. I personally love girls with her hairstyle, never fails to mesmerize me. Then coupled with her petite body size. Boy oh boy, I am so going to visit her asap.

But unfortunately.. opportunity was not on my side till today. Bro was efficient with the booking despite contacting him late for a morning slot, so I fast hand fast leg chose my timing.

Instructions given were simple and clear. Location was discreet and public parking was available a few mins walk away. Entering the location gave me a boutique hotel feel, which was nice.

Peony did not disappoint my expectations.. apart from discounting a bit from the photos, WYSIWYG. Her size, her flawless size, her hairstyle. Just made me even more excited for what's to come.

So went into her place and we went for a quick shower where she washed me and my bro thoroughly. Mouthwash was also provided.

Then after drying ourselves, it was where the fun began. Peony told me to lie down on the bed while she tore open the condom and placed it over my bro then gave me a short capped BJ, which I didn't mind as I wanted to have my breakfast too.

Then Peony proceeded to lower herself onto my bro in cowgirl and my oh my. The feeling was amazing. Then we started to go at it, from cowgirl to missionary to doggie where holding and smacking her butt was the last straw and I released all my soldiers.

After that, she cleaned me up and we went to shower again.

Overall, the session was intense and thank you once again to bro ThaiSmile for arranging it. would I RTF? Definitely!Thaismile - Peony

Finally after so long, ladies from the land of smiles have return. And fortunately for me, there she is.. Peony who caught my eye the moment I saw her photos. I personally love girls with her hairstyle, never fails to mesmerize me. Then coupled with her petite body size. Boy oh boy, I am so going to visit her asap.

But unfortunately.. opportunity was not on my side till today. Bro was efficient with the booking despite contacting him late for a morning slot, so I fast hand fast leg chose my timing.

Instructions given were simple and clear. Location was discreet and public parking was available a few mins walk away. Entering the location gave me a boutique hotel feel, which was nice.

Peony did not disappoint my expectations.. apart from discounting a bit from the photos, WYSIWYG. Her size, her flawless size, her hairstyle. Just made me even more excited for what's to come.

So went into her place and we went for a quick shower where she washed me and my bro thoroughly. Mouthwash was also provided.

Then after drying ourselves, it was where the fun began. Peony told me to lie down on the bed while she tore open the condom and placed it over my bro then gave me a short capped BJ, which I didn't mind as I wanted to have my breakfast too.

Then Peony proceeded to lower herself onto my bro in cowgirl and my oh my. The feeling was amazing. Then we started to go at it, from cowgirl to missionary to doggie where holding and smacking her butt was the last straw and I released all my soldiers.

Overall, the session was intense and thank you once again to bro ThaiSmile for arranging it. would I RTF? Definitely!
Old 20-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 3
Rusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusticus View Post
How fast was your session bro? Based on Hebe, I was her 1st customer in Sg n I checked out last night at 9:25... Done in 15?
Correction: I got the wrong impression. U had an earlier slot than me.
Old 20-03-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliant View Post
Thaismile - Peony

Overall, the session was intense and thank you once again to bro ThaiSmile for arranging it. would I RTF? Definitely!Thaismile - Peony

Overall, the session was intense and thank you once again to bro ThaiSmile for arranging it. would I RTF? Definitely!
This sounds like a very fast session 😅
Old 20-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Barimuth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for RollyPolly Punch

Location discreet, central area.
Looks 7/10
Body 6/10
FJ 8/10
Massage 9/10
BBBJ 8/10
Overall experience 8/10

Friendly and attractive milf. Body in decent shape, roughly B cup. Nice and tight during FJ could take a good pounding . Treat her well bros! Her massage skills are v.vgood can try.
LONG LIVE FL DOME 1
Old 20-03-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bring back lesbian tarmas 😁
Old 20-03-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Coconut from SS

Great to have FL1 back

Coconut is a real SYT -with age around mid 20s. Face is pretty similar to photos except more Thai tan. Body is nice - skinny with big enhanced breasts. Small girl but nice proportions and trimmed below

Service is good. BBBJ in shower and also on bed. Despite small size- she’s willing to take all positions for hard sex and has good technique grabbing balls and nips and active during sex. Only allows light kissing probably because of Covid

Overall it’s great to get this quality back. Cute SYT that we couldn’t get in the past few years

Old 20-03-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

YES PLSSS!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Bring back lesbian tarmas 😁
Old 20-03-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
humbug is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thaismile Lily

Looks: 7/10 Looks like Ahlian type
Body: 8/10 Very slim with perky butts. Full tattoo on her back.
Boobs: 7/10 enhanced
Bbbj : 10/10 outstanding
French: never try
Fj : 9/10 Very tight, and from her face expression can see she is enjoying it too, not faking it. A little but of shy type of moan, and she like it fast and furious.

Overall experience: 7.5/10
Old 20-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

With covid I think a lot of the girls find it hard to earn money which allow bros here to see more and more willing to come for short period to earn quick buck. Win win for us hope more car show model and cabin crew coming
Old 20-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
DrunkRonin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for LOL 19 March Pm slot

Sexy body and great GFE. While looks are alright, Lol really makes you feel comfortable and provides an amazing service. Her BBBJ is really slow and deep and she has some great melons to play with and are soft too.

After my first shot, we cuddled on the bed and just talked. For 2nd shot, had missionary and cowgirl and seeing those melons bounce was so sexy. 2 shots and I left a happy man. Will definitely return before she leaves!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1