The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
Bro, have any sample video of how she does the milking technique? I wanna visualise. Many thanks
Bro.. let me see if I can find something like it online..
Old 04-10-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster (A)

Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
Bro, have any sample video of how she does the milking technique? I wanna visualise. Many thanks
Ok bro.. found something similar.
Take note that she may not be exactly using the same massage movements seen in the video.
This video is just for bros to get an idea only.

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...43076796B70F8Y
Old 04-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ConfusednAngry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*Double post so deleted*

Last edited by ConfusednAngry; 06-10-2023 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

*Double post so deleted*

Last edited by ConfusednAngry; 06-10-2023 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Hi everyone, long time lurker here
Old 04-10-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

I had my first bad experience with a ML with Coco today.

On WeChat, I asked: 可以约吗?(Appointment?)

Coco: 可以 (Yes)

Me: 今天有时间吗?(today?)

Coco: 4:30

Me: 4:30 可以。一个小时$60 + 特别服务$100 但90分钟是$88+特别服务$100吗?(4:30 ok. one hour+special service is $60+$100. Is 90 mins $88+special service $100?)

Coco: 90分钟$85 (90 mins $85)

Me: 90分钟特别服务$100吗?(is special service for 90mins $100?)

This is when she started to blow up at me.

Coco: 你问这么多问题,你想我抢你钱吖?这是你第一次按摩吗?(you asked so many questions, you think I want to steal your money? Is this your first massage?)

I tried to explain myself: 这是我第一次跟你按摩但是我跟别人按摩过。我问这么多问题因为我怕带不够钱。(I have had massages before. I’m asking to make sure I bring enough money)

Coco: 我只按摩而以。你别来了。(I only provide massage. Don’t come anymore.)

Maybe she thought I was asking for sex and got offended? But at no point did I ask for sex or in any way imply I thought she was a prostitute. I was polite throughout and only ever used the words 特别服务 for special service. I never had a problem before when I used these words even when talking to ML who did not offer sex..

Since I told her that I knew that one hour massage+special is $160, I assumed she would know that I was referring to the Hegre massage and I was just asking whether Hegre massage for 90 mins was the same price as 60mins.

From this thread, I knew that 1 hour entrance fee+special is $60+$100. But someone said 90 mins is $88 entrance, so I needed to check if special for 90 mins is also $100 or maybe more.

There are stories of ML & FL stealing from customers, so when I visit ML & FL, I empty my wallet of all credit cards and only carry the exact cash I need. I even use a wallet chain on my phone to be safe. Often when ML tries to upsell me some service, I reject because I had no more cash on me.

So I always double check the cash I need before I set off. Some ML and FL are friendlier than others but I have never had a problem before.

But not today with Coco. She is the first ML to really have a very big problem with me just asking questions. If she didn’t want to answer in wechat, she could just tell me to ask in person. Other ML have taken this approach before and in that case I bring a little bit amount over the standard asking price.

Since Coco is the only person in Singapore offering Hegre massage, I was all prepared to enter her into my rotation and she could have earned $200 weekly from me but not anymore.

In a way, I guess I am grateful I didn’t waste any money on such a rude person. Maybe she was having a bad day but that still doesn’t give you the right to take it out on a customer.
Old 05-10-2023, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Just support those with good attitudes and service...we are not here to spend money and get shoot by ML...once I had a ml who told me this one cannot, that one cannot...must top up with want to touch here etc...I told her then just give me a good massage, I don't want special...the next time, I purposely booked her colleague instead of her...
Old 05-10-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusednAngry View Post
I had my first bad experience with a ML with Coco today.

On WeChat, I asked: 可以约吗?(Appointment?)

Coco: 可以 (Yes)

Me: 今天有时间吗?(today?)

Coco: 4:30

Me: 4:30 可以。一个小时$60 + 特别服务$100 但90分钟是$88+特别服务$100吗?(4:30 ok. one hour+special service is $60+$100. Is 90 mins $88+special service $100?)

Coco: 90分钟$85 (90 mins $85)

Me: 90分钟特别服务$100吗?(is special service for 90mins $100?)

This is when she started to blow up at me.

Coco: 你问这么多问题,你想我抢你钱吖?这是你第一次按摩吗?(you asked so many questions, you think I want to steal your money? Is this your first massage?)

I tried to explain myself: 这是我第一次跟你按摩但是我跟别人按摩过。我问这么多问题因为我怕带不够钱。(I have had massages before. I’m asking to make sure I bring enough money)

Coco: 我只按摩而以。你别来了。(I only provide massage. Don’t come anymore.)

Maybe she thought I was asking for sex and got offended? But at no point did I ask for sex or in any way imply I thought she was a prostitute. I was polite throughout and only ever used the words 特别服务 for special service. I never had a problem before when I used these words even when talking to ML who did not offer sex..

Since I told her that I knew that one hour massage+special is $160, I assumed she would know that I was referring to the Hegre massage and I was just asking whether Hegre massage for 90 mins was the same price as 60mins.

From this thread, I knew that 1 hour entrance fee+special is $60+$100. But someone said 90 mins is $88 entrance, so I needed to check if special for 90 mins is also $100 or maybe more.

There are stories of ML & FL stealing from customers, so when I visit ML & FL, I empty my wallet of all credit cards and only carry the exact cash I need. I even use a wallet chain on my phone to be safe. Often when ML tries to upsell me some service, I reject because I had no more cash on me.

So I always double check the cash I need before I set off. Some ML and FL are friendlier than others but I have never had a problem before.

But not today with Coco. She is the first ML to really have a very big problem with me just asking questions. If she didn’t want to answer in wechat, she could just tell me to ask in person. Other ML have taken this approach before and in that case I bring a little bit amount over the standard asking price.

Since Coco is the only person in Singapore offering Hegre massage, I was all prepared to enter her into my rotation and she could have earned $200 weekly from me but not anymore.

In a way, I guess I am grateful I didn’t waste any money on such a rude person. Maybe she was having a bad day but that still doesn’t give you the right to take it out on a customer.
Bro.. from what you wrote it seems like you don't go to spas often or you are unaware of their SOP.
Let me explain a little about it.

Most MLs have more or less the same style of doing things.
It does not matter if you take 60mins, 90mins or even 2hrs.
The interesting part will only start around the last 30mins.. more or less.

Did you think that if you took the 90mins option you'll be getting the Hegre massage for the whole 90mins?
So that is why you keep asking her if need to pay more?

If you took the 90mins option, you just get to spend more time with her,
It does not mean you will be getting the Hegre massage for 90mins.
So no need to ask if need to pay more.

If the ML at other places charges more because you booked more than 60mins.. it means that you have wasted your money.

Coco have already told you the charges and it also have been stated here and if you regularly go to spas you should understand what it means.

So Coco must be wondering if you're trying to be funny and that may have triggered her.
She has told me previously that sometimes she gets all kinds of strange question or requests.

Most MLs working in this line are careful of people asking too many questions.. I hope you know what I mean.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

*Not sure why double post so deleted*

Last edited by ConfusednAngry; 06-10-2023 at 02:17 PM.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:48 AM
Samster (M)

I know that ML don’t give special service for the full 60 or 90 mins. That is not what I was expecting at all.

Every ML is different. You are right that most ML will give you special for 30 mins if you book 60 mins massage. And also only 30 mins special even if you book 90 mins. But I have also encountered ML who would give 45 mins b2b/nuru/poison dragon if you book 90 even if you are a first time client. In that case, she would also ask for a little more money. But there are also ML who give you that additional 15 mins special for free if you are a repeat client.

As I said before, I empty my wallet and only bring exact cash. So I always ask for confirmation prior to appointment and I have never encountered a ML who snapped at me like Coco did. Other ML were friendly and answered my questions nicely so why can’t she?

Couldn’t she just answer a simple yes to my question? Is it so hard to type one word 对 (yes)? It would actually be easier to type yes than to type all that she did about me accusing her of trying to steal my money.

Despite her rudeness, I never blew up and insulted her. The last thing she typed was Don’t Come but I was so shocked at the way she snapped at me that I only typed two words in reply “Wow. Bye.” I was so taken aback that I typed those two words in English instead of Chinese.

So throughout the whole exchange, I never once was anything less than polite, even after she blew up at me. If you don’t believe me, ask her to show you the chat record.

Why couldn’t she show me, a willing to pay customer, the same courteousness I showed her?

I think you should stop making excuses for her bad behaviour.

Anyway, imagine how angry I would be if her attitude came out after I spent money on her. Thank goodness for that at least.
Old 06-10-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that ML don’t give special service for the full 60 or 90 mins. That is not what I was expecting at all.

Every ML is different. You are right that most ML will give you special for 30 mins if you book 60 mins massage. And also only 30 mins special even if you book 90 mins. But I have also encountered ML who would give 45 mins b2b/nuru/poison dragon if you book 90 even if you are a first time client. In that case, she would also ask for a little more money. But there are also ML who give you that additional 15 mins special for free if you are a repeat client.

As I said before, I empty my wallet and only bring exact cash. So I always ask for confirmation prior to appointment and I have never encountered a ML who snapped at me like Coco did. Other ML were friendly and answered my questions nicely so why can’t she?

Couldn’t she just answer a simple yes to my question? Is it so hard to type one word 对 (yes)? It would actually be easier to type yes than to type all that she did about me accusing her of trying to steal my money.

Despite her rudeness, I never blew up and insulted her. The last thing she typed was Don’t Come but I was so shocked at the way she snapped at me that I only typed two words in reply “Wow. Bye.” I was so taken aback that I typed those two words in English instead of Chinese.

So throughout the whole exchange, I never once was anything less than polite, even after she blew up at me. If you don’t believe me, ask her to show you the chat record.

Why couldn’t she show me, a willing to pay customer, the same courteousness I showed her?

I think you should stop making excuses for her bad behaviour.

Anyway, imagine how angry I would be if her attitude came out after I spent money on her. Thank goodness for that at least.
Perhaps from your reply, she can feel that you are someone who can’t spend big money and since she is so Ang pai, she don’t need ur service la. Just like when I go ktv with some Taiwanese Tao kay, they told me never ask about pricing. Because if you ask this and that, they will know you are someone who cannot spend.
Coco is probably super season and she knows this very well. A lot of masseuse now all very Yaya because they got too much business. A bit will trigger them one …then when you go in, some will not let you do this, do that
Personally don’t worry la. You did the right thing by saving money
Old 06-10-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Finally managed to visit Coco.

Entrance fee is standard, I was lucky to be assigned the double room with shower pod.

I was pleasantly surprised when Coco first came into the room, she's petite but shapely, looks similar to her WA profile pic, won't reject.

The massage started immediately with some B2B, with her pressing her chest against me, together with some tickling and teasing touches. She then proceeded with the standard oil massage.

After 30 minutes or so, she whispered that she'll start her service now. Started off by applying more oil on my buttocks and massaging and teasing. Then she prompted me to kneel on my knees, where she performed her heavenly milking.

After being milked, she flipped me over and started her hegre massage. She did so many patterns like flicking, rubbing, tickling, pressing, and tugging. I had to slow her down a couple of times otherwise I would have fired my shot. Coco was moaning and giggling whenever I was writhing under her control. All this while, I was also roaming under her shirt and playing with her soft tits and nipples.

At the end of the heavenly yet torturous 20 minutes, I lifted up her uniform and suckled on her nipples while she sped up and I finally gave up my shot. After firing, she was still tugging and pulling to squeeze out every drip while I was still enjoying her boobs.

Overall an amazing experience, will definitely RTM to discover even more patterns that Coco has. I didn't encounter the same as the bro above during booking, I'm pretty sure all the info we need is in the thread.
Old 06-10-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Coco is the only person in Singapore offering Hegre massage, I was all prepared to enter her into my rotation and she could have earned $200 weekly from me but not anymore.

An account created just to post review on this issue. Hmmmm. And say would add to rotation list? Another hmmmmm. Since mention has rotation list means your season chiongster. Maybe it’ll be more convincing if you use you main acc? Creating sub to wack just lack credibility.

Any careful ML would be wary if kept emphasizing ’special service’ in the message. I guess they’re more worried you’re a mata than you worry they might steal your hard earn cash. If your usual encounter answers your ‘special’ in message doesn’t mean all has to. Different ppl different ways of working. Just that you suay suay step on one that doesn’t suits your way. Else this thread would get bombarded with bad reviews.

Anyway, she’s not the only one who does Hegre style in Singapore but only she does it well. No lost nor gain for you. End of the day, ocean is big with unlimited fishes.

Please don’t flame me. I’m not her regular. Only visited her twice in her previous spa- TB after bro arcon intro and all good.
Old 06-10-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Finally managed to visit Coco.

Entrance fee is standard, I was lucky to be verall an amazing experience, will definitely RTM.
Wah bro, brings back memories after reading your fr. I love her nipples. Pencil tip and soft boobs. Very nice to zhut 🤣
Old 06-10-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
An account created just to post review on this issue. Hmmmm. And say would add to rotation list? Another hmmmmm. Since mention has rotation list means your season chiongster. Maybe it’ll be more convincing if you use you main acc? Creating sub to wack just lack credibility.

Any careful ML would be wary if kept emphasizing ’special service’ in the message. I guess they’re more worried you’re a mata than you worry they might steal your hard earn cash. If your usual encounter answers your ‘special’ in message doesn’t mean all has to. Different ppl different ways of working. Just that you suay suay step on one that doesn’t suits your way. Else this thread would get bombarded with bad reviews.

Anyway, she’s not the only one who does Hegre style in Singapore but only she does it well. No lost nor gain for you. End of the day, ocean is big with unlimited fishes.

Please don’t flame me. I’m not her regular. Only visited her twice in her previous spa- TB after bro arcon intro and all good.
I don’t have a main account. This is my only account here. As I said before, I’m usually only a lurker and just read threads here.

I usually contact ML and FL by getting their contacts via sglonelyguy, sgbeautycastle, impmm, telegram channels, going to Geylang and sometimes from sbf threads when they post their contacts like this thread for example when Arcon posted Coco WeChat.

You are right when you say “If your usual encounter answers your ‘special’ in message doesn’t mean all has to”, as I said before, I have actually met ML who reply in chat that they were uncomfortable discussing price over chat, so as I said in this case I usually just bring in cash the amount I am comfortable spending which is usually the standard asking price plus a little bit extra, if ML tries to upsell me services it would also be easier for me to reject since I can just say I literally don’t have any more money on me.

But that is not what Coco said was it? It would be easier to just answer my question with one word ‘Yes’ and it would also be easier to answer ‘Better discuss in person’ like my previous ML did instead she typed all that about me accusing her of wanting to steal my money.

Anyway if you know of any others who does similar Hegre massage in Singapore, I’m all ears.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1