The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"p

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for the great commando MR, bro. Is her massage and teasing skill good? I have already upped ya and hence I was advised by SBF to “spread my love”. 😉
Yes do spread the love many needs it

Massage is above average got strength and effort

Teasing ah massage halfway then oil her boobs and give a good rub up and down in FN. abit prickly pubics though but a different sensation.
Old 26-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Can anyone share with me Jesicca's contact? will up. thank you very much.
Old 26-03-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
Can anyone share with me Jesicca's contact? will up. thank you very much.
Oh... Meaning this famous Jessica ads for SLG is not up yet ah?

I keep finding and findings for this Jessica. Aiyo...

LOL
Old 26-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hello anybody any idea who is LN roommate? Went to visit LN n saw her room mate..looks quite good..if anyone knows hope u can share. Thanks.
Old 26-03-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Hello anybody any idea who is LN roommate? Went to visit LN n saw her room mate..looks quite good..if anyone knows hope u can share. Thanks.
Xia Xue
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xia-xue-massage/
Attentive and works hard to please. Had 2 shots with her. Visited her once. Will rtm.
Old 26-03-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Xia Xue
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xia-xue-massage/
Attentive and works hard to please. Had 2 shots with her. Visited her once. Will rtm.
Thanks very much for sharing bro. Appreciate it. Will give her a try.
Old 26-03-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yalor. Now they change a bit to some sad lament... "so sad, so hard to book xxxx." Or " I tried to sms xxxx, but never reply, so sad". Lol.
But but but.
XTT is hard to book..
(Side note. Her housemate is not bad too)

Yah man. Nowadays harder to weed out them advertisers.
Don’t dare to venture new names. But as you’ve mentioned before. More than enough options to rotate. Across all domes.
Old 26-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

so many to try out massage so little moolah. LN on my list very long le
Old 26-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

How I wished I am in China now with xiao gong zhu is working there... though she may not look as youthful as b4, but those racks of her I missed so much...

Btw anyone visited Momo's contact- Nana... she was listed for a little while on SLG.

TMT
Old 26-03-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
But but but.....

Yah man. Nowadays harder to weed out them advertisers.
Don’t dare to venture new names. But as you’ve mentioned before. More than enough options to rotate. Across all domes.
Basket!! Now you also!!!*faint* hahahahahah. Okok no need say anymore.

Yes now plenty of options, across all domes. Even my blind net casting on some chat apps have beared fruit recently. But seriously, those freebies can't compete with the quality of satisfaction that can be had now in here.
Old 26-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Didn’t manage to booked Jessica.. after so many regulars that book Jessica.

Sigh. In the end I booked back my regular Jasmine. Her Sister staying the same block

FR For Jasmine

Been a awhile that I last went about 1 month.

She’s still always service oriented.

Wearing a sexy black dress. Offering towel and the bed was also neat and clean like army times.

Very good feeling, she offered me shiatias massage which is new and with a mixture of Thai massage to straighten ur nerves.

Sensual also very power. Help you to Juagen and HDLY. Is like heavenly!

she treat her regular very nice and pls take care of her.
Old 26-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post
Didn’t manage to booked Jessica.. after so many regulars that book Jessica.
You are not alone...... I tried to book Jessica too but she did not have any available slots for the next 3 days. Told me to sms her early on monday to try again..... hope she dun become another Aini and need to advance booking weeks ahead.

Ironically I tried wechat to Aini during lunch and she was able to schedule me for a late night slot tomorrow.
Old 26-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Recently tried Angela, did my research on FRs here so I know what I am getting into before hand.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-angela/

Location: Suits foot soldier more but there's solution given to drivers

Visual: Definitely above average imo and won't reject. Not the instantly charm you type of face but will grow on you.

Body: Not slim slender but shaped womanly with right blend of meat. Boobs are B+, nice to grope and nipples very enticing, so long you gentle she won't sweep your hands off

Sensual: Went with minimal expectations and meet my expectations. Don't expect sensual skillset aplenty. Lay beside you, bite nip, sound effects.. but her moans very ear pleasing.

HJ: Surprisingly not bad. The best part, which I hardly experienced before is, AFTER shoot, she still lies on top me, facing my dick, stroking gently, milking it sensually, and apply light pressure to grab it..omg it is damn shiok. Most ML even the sensual queens will just clean u up after cum. Angela certainly knows the good sensation will still persist after a while post shoot, she go about doing this for minutes then clean me. Very enjoyable.

Overall: She is more of a massage ML but I feel her sensual is fairly good, due to her looks, moans and her post-shoot routine.

RTM: At 120, there's other options but similarly 120 is like a norm these days. Give her a try if you curious or nearby. For me, I am keeping her in my RTM list, a good fallback in case of need.

Angela has nice personality, can hold conversation well and phone usage minimal. Respect her boundaries and you just might feel 120 is justified.
Old 26-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
You are not alone...... I tried to book Jessica too but she did not have any available slots for the next 3 days. Told me to sms her early on monday to try again..... hope she dun become another Aini and need to advance booking weeks ahead.

Ironically I tried wechat to Aini during lunch and she was able to schedule me for a late night slot tomorrow.
Really interesting how Jessica only became this popular towards the end of her last tour here when she probably had the specs and service attitude to shine all along. Only visited her once but it was a very positive experience.
Old 26-03-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Recently tried Angela, did my research on FRs here so I know what I am getting into before hand.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-angela/

Location: Suits foot soldier more but there's solution given to drivers

Visual: Definitely above average imo and won't reject. Not the instantly charm you type of face but will grow on you.

Body: Not slim slender but shaped womanly with right blend of meat. Boobs are B+, nice to grope and nipples very enticing, so long you gentle she won't sweep your hands off

Sensual: Went with minimal expectations and meet my expectations. Don't expect sensual skillset aplenty. Lay beside you, bite nip, sound effects.. but her moans very ear pleasing.

HJ: Surprisingly not bad. The best part, which I hardly experienced before is, AFTER shoot, she still lies on top me, facing my dick, stroking gently, milking it sensually, and apply light pressure to grab it..omg it is damn shiok. Most ML even the sensual queens will just clean u up after cum. Angela certainly knows the good sensation will still persist after a while post shoot, she go about doing this for minutes then clean me. Very enjoyable.

Overall: She is more of a massage ML but I feel her sensual is fairly good, due to her looks, moans and her post-shoot routine.

RTM: At 120, there's other options but similarly 120 is like a norm these days. Give her a try if you curious or nearby. For me, I am keeping her in my RTM list, a good fallback in case of need.

Angela has nice personality, can hold conversation well and phone usage minimal. Respect her boundaries and you just might feel 120 is justified.
Bro I am glad you went to her. Quite underrated she is. I actually loved her massage and if I needed a quiet session to relax and release, I do go to her. She is also very pretty!! Very low playability for $120 though just to note in case anyone expects too much for that price range.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1