The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
astran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The one you marry, is not the one you loved most?

Wah bros, excuse me for saying this, but entire thread is almost singularly unique. Like you'd hardly expect for a forum like this to have this kinda familiarly bittersweet thread.

Cheers guys, it's been a blast reading all the smut stories. Also thanks sammyboypersonthingy for having this forum
Old 07-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
astran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts4you View Post
Used to think i married the love of my life. Now after uncovering some lies, I regret marrying him.

No love, no feeling, no interest anymore.
wow Nutz4you, im so so sorry you're in that position. May you find the happiness you seek soon, ok! Jia you!
Old 18-04-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Before marriage, love is blind
After marriage, lies and ugly truths come out.
My goodness did you coin that

drink Coke...save water
Old 18-04-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Make the wrong move of getting married.
Before marriage, everything can be done. Help each other out with chores and etc.
After marriage, with kid.
All she did was to complain didnt take care of our kid (which i did take care), cook my my kid and leave everything for my mum to wash. Complain i help my mum instead of her. Say she not enough sleep, but middle of the niggt can keep scrolling phone.
Kept comparing our lifestyle with all the influencers and those rich family.
Join whatsapp/telegram chat to kpo about everything.
But when come to my family, no time, tired, we didnt care about her.

Before covid start, every week must go back to her house twice a week. All these no issue. But when we say go out eat dinner together, cannot. Cause got virus around. Not good for baby. 🤦‍♂️
Now with the covid, go out dapao for her, come back must bathe, change clothes and etc. But when she go out drop parcel or buy things, come back dont need to bathe or change clothes. Cause is only a short while.

Didnt know what have i gotten into.

But i’m thankful for this platform for me to vent and rant.
Old 18-04-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, reading thru this thread as a Single, i have my doubts on whether problematic marriage is one issue all guys will go through.

Numerous explanations went through my mind as i tried to find the most plausible one.

Rush. Could you bros' had rush your marriage? Dating for too short period? Failing to discover true personality and lifestyle of a person before marrying?

Lust. Too hot too pretty to resist? Love mostly comes from being able to go to bed with that woman? Failed to seriously review her compatibility with you in long run.

Decieved. During dating period, u two seem the most compatible couple on earth. She agreeing to everything you suggest, supporting every decision you make, defending every single mistake you had. BUT, after marriage, turns into a different lady? Dominant, unsupportive, fights every decision made in the house.

Each plausible reason above has it own large amount of victims, however, can man actually be smart enough to avoid these mistakes??
Old 18-04-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Reading this for the first time but wow... resonates so much with me. I feel you bro.

There’s much wisdom inside especially your last sentence.
Perhaps the current high number of divorces came from the fact many chose to marry someone who doesn’t love them at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I didn't marry the person I loved, I married the one I can live with

the one I loved, kept breaking my heart, cheating, lying, was selfish, self centred, but I felt the most for her, hurt the deepest for her, make me feel small, and that the whole relationship was about her and her needs.

so I chose the one that I could live with and have some peace in my life

life is not just about my feelings and what I want.

there are other obligations I need to focus on too. My parents, my career, my loved ones who love me

I love the one who didn't love me, but loved herself, so I married the one I could live with and still have my dignity and part of myself.
Old 19-04-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post

Wow that's a fair amount of abuse to take man, especially since your marriage is still young. Your wife sounds like she's not ready for marriage (as in she didn't seem to have given marriage/havingkids a serious thought of what the realities/responsibilities are).
Old 02-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Marriage in pandemic is harder

drink Coke...save water
Old 09-03-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ALSS74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Interesting words
Old 09-03-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSS74 View Post
Interesting words
Many a time...it's our 2nd or can even be our 3rd best ..thats why sometimes exs r spoken of n abt fondly

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-03-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Many people marry out of convenience or desperation. We tend to lose our “innocence” when we come out to the society to work.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:06 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Make the wrong move of getting married.
Before marriage, everything can be done. Help each other out with chores and etc.
After marriage, with kid.
All she did was to complain didnt take care of our kid (which i did take care), cook my my kid and leave everything for my mum to wash. Complain i help my mum instead of her. Say she not enough sleep, but middle of the niggt can keep scrolling phone.
Kept comparing our lifestyle with all the influencers and those rich family.
Join whatsapp/telegram chat to kpo about everything.
But when come to my family, no time, tired, we didnt care about her.

Before covid start, every week must go back to her house twice a week. All these no issue. But when we say go out eat dinner together, cannot. Cause got virus around. Not good for baby. 🤦‍♂️
Now with the covid, go out dapao for her, come back must bathe, change clothes and etc. But when she go out drop parcel or buy things, come back dont need to bathe or change clothes. Cause is only a short while.

I think its quite standard now for alot of women

Singapore is women feminism country, women have alot of say. So men who have no spine, end up jellyfish.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-03-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Marriage, should be like a rental contract, to be reviewed once every X number of years.
Old 10-03-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Marry the person u love and love the person u married.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Marry the person u love and love the person u married.
Agree. Don’t marry because you want to get a flat.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1