The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
waiting for yu-er too
No need wait, she not returning.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Booked a 2hr session with summer. Shot all over her tits again. Yum.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I know looks are subjective but 10/10? From her pictures, it's quite hard to believe she warrants full marks..

Thanks for the FR anyway.
She’s got big shoes to fill, taking that famous namesake...
Old 01-03-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I know looks are subjective but 10/10? From her pictures, it's quite hard to believe she warrants full marks..

Thanks for the FR anyway.
if you have never receive a BBBJ before , the first experience is going to be out of the world .

You need to understand the basis of comparison ..
Old 01-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if you have never receive a BBBJ before , the first experience is going to be out of the world .

You need to understand the basis of comparison ..
I think everyone dish rate may not 100 percent same. If not jialat everyone go for same person
Old 01-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys any good ones to recommend around north area?
Old 01-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Drawn out of semi-retirement at the request of Yu Er to show some support for one of her pals, Yao Yao, who has just arrived.

The location is a very familiar one, it is where Yu Er first operated. On arrival, was greeted by a pleasant looking girl in a short black T-Shirt which bore her mid-riff and has the words "No Bra Club", and black see-through lacy panties. Sexy and quite a sight.

Stripped and proceeded to shower together, which provided the first opportunity to view her fully naked body. She's slim, bordering on skinny, small 32A boobs with light-coloured/pinkish nipples, small bush below. Being in semi-retirement mode, I made no attempt to enjoy the shower too much, so it was a straightforward shower session, though something gave me the feeling that I could if I would, because most girls do enjoy soaping for each other, and the rubbing of slippery bodies against each others'.

Requested that she remained nude during the massage and she accommodated. Massage itself was nothing to crow about, but I definitely enjoyed the feel of her naked body, her small boobs and pubic hair being in constant contact with my body. Didi responded, which made lying face down slightly uncomfortable, and hence requested to turn over. Upon turning over, she rubbed her pussy against my right thigh for a while before proceeding to the (usual) kissing of my nipples, while I instinctively and gently roamed the southern region, without resistance. In fact, she seemed to have enjoyed it as she shuddered a few times as I was touching her. (Reminder: no rough play, no fingering please)

Then Yao Yao proceeded to give me a BBBJ, to which I requested for a 69 BBBJ instead, which she obliged. It was done slowly and sensually, and definitely with no teeth, just the way I enjoy it. The full sight of her hairless pussy caused me to climax quickly and unload in her mouth, not sure if it's due to her slow, sensual, loving BBBJ or that I had not "chiong"ed for close to 3 months (Note: she's one of those blessed with having pubic hair above the clitoral region, and yet being naturally hairless in the areas surrounding the pussy lips - great for painters although I'm not sure if she'd allow painting.)

Thereafter, she helped me clean up. Showered, dressed up, and chatted for a while. Being new here, she sought my opinion on the preferences of Singaporean men, and my views on the other attires which she had brought along. Most of these attires were black lacy see-through sexy lingerie, except for one which was white, which was my personal favourite. It would've fun if she had tried all of them and put on a personal lingerie show for me. Wishful thinking...

Back to hiding up in the mountains again, but if I do feel the urge to come down from the mountains once in a while, Yao Yao would be a very good choice, if she were still around by then.

https://sglonelyguys.info/yaoyao-massage/
Old 01-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Was fly areoplane by linlin. Was glad i got a booking. But aft reached msg and call twice. Waited 15min. No reply no answer.

Do u guys confirm with them before gg down?

Ok she replied said unwell
I noticed that she was coughing a little on wed night when I visited. Maybe she really took ill by now...

On wed when I reached 10 mins early, texted her that I’ll wait for her call when she ready, she replied that customer in the shower pls wait. Then she called to give directions.

I would say her responsiveness from booking to actual session was good.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Drawn out of semi-retirement at the request of Yu Er to show some support for one of her pals, Yao Yao, who has just arrived.

The location is a very familiar one, it is where Yu Er first operated. On arrival, was greeted by a pleasant looking girl in a short black T-Shirt which bore her mid-riff and has the words "No Bra Club", and black see-through lacy panties. Sexy and quite a sight.

Stripped and proceeded to shower together, which provided the first opportunity to view her fully naked body. She's slim, bordering on skinny, small 32A boobs with light-coloured/pinkish nipples, small bush below. Being in semi-retirement mode, I made no attempt to enjoy the shower too much, so it was a straightforward shower session, though something gave me the feeling that I could if I would, because most girls do enjoy soaping for each other, and the rubbing of slippery bodies against each others'.

Requested that she remained nude during the massage and she accommodated. Massage itself was nothing to crow about, but I definitely enjoyed the feel of her naked body, her small boobs and pubic hair being in constant contact with my body. Didi responded, which made lying face down slightly uncomfortable, and hence requested to turn over. Upon turning over, she rubbed her pussy against my right thigh for a while before proceeding to the (usual) kissing of my nipples, while I instinctively and gently roamed the southern region, without resistance. In fact, she seemed to have enjoyed it as she shuddered a few times as I was touching her. (Reminder: no rough play, no fingering please)

Then Yao Yao proceeded to give me a BBBJ, to which I requested for a 69 BBBJ instead, which she obliged. It was done slowly and sensually, and definitely with no teeth, just the way I enjoy it. The full sight of her hairless pussy caused me to climax quickly and unload in her mouth, not sure if it's due to her slow, sensual, loving BBBJ or that I had not "chiong"ed for close to 3 months (Note: she's one of those blessed with having pubic hair above the clitoral region, and yet being naturally hairless in the areas surrounding the pussy lips - great for painters although I'm not sure if she'd allow painting.)

Thereafter, she helped me clean up. Showered, dressed up, and chatted for a while. Being new here, she sought my opinion on the preferences of Singaporean men, and my views on the other attires which she had brought along. Most of these attires were black lacy see-through sexy lingerie, except for one which was white, which was my personal favourite. It would've fun if she had tried all of them and put on a personal lingerie show for me. Wishful thinking...

Back to hiding up in the mountains again, but if I do feel the urge to come down from the mountains once in a while, Yao Yao would be a very good choice, if she were still around by then.

https://sglonelyguys.info/yaoyao-massage/
Tried her and all i can say ....forgettable.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
No need wait, she not returning.
Would not see her again. Along with her batch.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Would not see her again. Along with her batch.
旧的不去,新的不来
Old 01-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1 line and kill the hype. Haha.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
1 line and kill the hype. Haha.
NOt that she's bad but compare her to Yu-er , the choice is clear
Old 01-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
NOt that she's bad but compare her to Yu-er , the choice is clear
Cut her some slack, it's just her first day. When yu er first started, I wrote the first FR for her identifying her as the next big thing, I remember someone disagreeing with my assessment too.
Old 01-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That mean you dun like and will not return?? Due to svc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1