The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Got a surprised bj.

After getting a friend's tip on FLs, i went to the area n met a group of girls on the street.
They looked not bad. After some chatting they offered bj for a price.
Being a sucker for bjs, i was tempted.
Choose the sweetest n she brought me to a secluded area.
Down come my pants but she only can make me semi-hard but couldn't finish.
I asked for fj but she don't want n left without collecting payment.
I pulled up my pants n afterwards walked towards the group, was shocked one of them told me that girl was a "he".
Surprisingly i don't feel angry or regret, maybe cause he look n behave so feminine i could not tell. Well it's my fault for not clarifying but i really hv no doubts that time.
Later i found "her" n gave her half the amt but from then on stayed away from them n only look for fj w bj.
Pls do not ask me location, it's not in Sg.

How will u guys feel if u got bj from a "she" unknowingly.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Got a surprised bj.

did she ask for $10 more for air-con? and pop a mint into her mouth.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
Littlelostmouse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLittlelostmouse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS really very lucky that 'she' walked away .
Old 25-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
Surprisingly i don't feel angry or regret, maybe cause he look n behave so feminine i could not tell. Well it's my fault for not clarifying but i really hv no doubts that time.
There are different levels of gayness... you have just unlocked level-1. Keep it up!
Old 25-12-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cignobilis View Post
did she ask for $10 more for air-con? and pop a mint into her mouth.
Not sure why u ask these questions but answer is no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelostmouse View Post
TS really very lucky that 'she' walked away .
Actually I can don't pay her since she walked away but cause I want to come back to the area, so just leave a good impression by giving her 50%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
There are different levels of gayness... you have just unlocked level-1. Keep it up!
Frankly speaking I do not want to unlock further levels. Or repeat the same.
Real girls is wat I m interested .
But I must say some "hes" really more attractive than real girl.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Dude, accidents can happen at times, especially in a country you have little experience with. And at times like this, just think of it as an experience of the lifetime.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

and do remember to go DSC for a check after 6 months..
Old 26-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Later i found "her" n gave her half the amt but from then on stayed away from them n only look for fj w bj.
Pls do not ask me location, it's not in Sg.

How will u guys feel if u got bj from a "she" unknowingly.
Your body instinct still good... that’s why u don’t cum from a bj given by “her”

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-12-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

before i start my message, let me say no offence to anyone with have their own thinking and preference that is different from me.

to me my personal thinking is when human being is being "created" why there is male and female, and not all only male or all only female.. then why only when male do with female then can "create" another human being.. never heard of male do with male or female do with female can produce another human being.. so I felt is more natural for male to do with female whether is a blow or fuck.. that is own preference..

for TS case which he did not know is actually a "he" blow for him, wonder the "she" did not open mouth talk to TS, bcos look can be look very like a girl but voice think cannot be change to become totally girl voice bah. for me think I will at least have some talk to the girl and try "verify" she is a real she and not "he".. haha
Old 26-12-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Frankly speaking I do not want to unlock further levels. Or repeat the same.
Real girls is wat I m interested .
But I must say some "hes" really more attractive than real girl.
Be honest, you don't want to have sex with man again because you are interested only in girls or because of the feeling of guilt?

You see, these are two different things: interested in girls doesn't mean you do not like men.

Hey, let's face it. At some points, you're gonna unleash the beast inside of you.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Dude, accidents can happen at times, especially in a country you have little experience with. And at times like this, just think of it as an experience of the lifetime.
I did, that's y I did not feel regret or agitated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
and do remember to go DSC for a check after 6 months..
Is it because of bbbj by a "he" that I should go check? Will u advise for check if bbbj by a girl? Think the period to check is now 1 month or 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Your body instinct still good... that’s why u don’t cum from a bj given by “her”
Nothing to do w instinct . I don't cum cause "her " skills not good enough. Not easy for me to finish w a bbbj.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
so I felt is more natural for male to do with female whether is a blow or fuck.. that is own preference..

for TS case which he did not know is actually a "he" blow for him, wonder the "she" did not open mouth talk to TS, bcos look can be look very like a girl but voice think cannot be change to become totally girl voice bah. for me think I will at least have some talk to the girl and try "verify" she is a real she and not "he".. haha

I hv same mindset, will not intimately engage a men, only w girls.
I hv differentiate many times a he from a she by visual without fail.
At that time ,she is an attractive girl in my eyes that I did not think of speech test.
Small head overrule big head mesmerized by beauty.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Be honest, you don't want to have sex with man again because you are interested only in girls or because of the feeling of guilt?

You see, these are two different things: interested in girls doesn't mean you do not like men.

Hey, let's face it. At some points, you're gonna unleash the beast inside of you.
I m interested in intimacy w girls only n not interested in men.
I felt very uncomfortable when I see anything of men embracing.men, immediately I will back off. No offense or against anyone just my personal reaction.

So confirmed n chop beast within me only can unleash to girls only.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 12
HornySeven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS lucky guy
Old 28-12-2017, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I m interested in intimacy w girls only n not interested in men.
I felt very uncomfortable when I see anything of men embracing.men, immediately I will back off. No offense or against anyone just my personal reaction.

So confirmed n chop beast within me only can unleash to girls only.
You are indeed a normal guy .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1